Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
This was posted on the "AllGo" facebook page. "AllGo" is an app that lets fat people review restaurants. It is used to see if they can fit into booths at restaurants. (:_(

View attachment 974837

Link to AllGo's website: https://www.canweallgo.com/?fbclid=IwAR1Anhj2sFNO5d2GaDGFvPYW8FFNT1fnfbddJ6bpEeJocS9oZFCYBZAh_k8
I tried to review that app at one point it was pretty unusable it only supported one large town and 99% of the reviews are by the person who made it. It also had practically no ability to search by anything but name of resturant.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Fat by Jen Recap

Random Vlog: Thank You’s, Walking, Talking & Chaffles!

1:33: Jen (while sitting in her mobility scooter) get a gift from a viewer Maggie. These gifts are off Jens e-begging wish list
She gets : reusable straws, and a duvet cover
6:39: So many DMs of encouragement (admits she doesn't try as hard as other youtubers)

10:46 Very fleming sounding voice, clear your damn throat! Some droning on, very boring.
11:36 She is now sitting outside on her mobility scooter. Goes on to announce her new weekly feature "awkwardness of the week" featuring her morbid obesity full body side show.

She does "8 little laps" daily. But today she will only do 6, because she saved a little old lady from taking out her garbage after the garbage fell on the lady. Our hero Jen!
13:30
View attachment 975381
Getting her exercise in (6 laps)
View attachment 975386
After one lap appears to be suffering, needs table support. Good thing her shirt is so loose in her neck she can breath easy. ( side note, why do all her shirt necks look like that? I cant figure it out)
Exercise ends after two laps

14:00 Recipe making time! Jens famous Chaffles
Just don't mind the stacks on stacks of fried pork skins (ITS DIET! )
View attachment 975393

20:06 After they are done, she announces "were going to kinda have a muckybong situation"

21:43 View attachment 975398

Jens eyes glaze... time for a sandwich (back in that mobility scooter)
Diet mayo, cheese, bacon sandwich (which she didn't mee-shur)

22:53 Jen enjoys her feast
View attachment 975403View attachment 975405View attachment 975408

24:47 Tells us how good it is, and low calorie ( more chewing with her mouth open)
25:59 She is going to stop eating on camera now because she has a wound on the roof of her mouth that hurts when she eats (smooches at the camera)

26:24 She feels awkward posting her full body shots, but wants to desensitize her feelings about it by posting more body shots.

She is a stubborn scorpio, people don't realize that says jen!
She saw something today, but wont tell the viewers what it was, but it gave her motivation.

If you want the full video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_0DQivgII8
I'm honestly surprised that Jen is now showing her entire body, doing something so "awkward" as walking laps in a conference room in front of the camera, and is no longer hiding the fact that she uses a mobility chair. She was always so fucking cagey about what was obvious to anybody who took the trouble to look--that she was far bigger and more debilitated than she was letting on.

So this level of honesty about what her body actually looks like, and how limited her mobility is, is a huge step in the right direction, IMO. I still don't like her, and don't trust her ability to be completely honest with her audience (or, more importantly, herself) about what she eats and why, but this is a really significant start, and it's enough to make me think there may be some hope for her if she keeps going.

Yeah, yeah, I know--bring on the :optimistic: votes...

ETA:
Good thing her shirt is so loose in her neck she can breath easy. ( side note, why do all her shirt necks look like that? I cant figure it out)
Because, for some reason, the fashion industry thinks that women want t-shirts that show off their entire upper chest. Even straight-sized women have a hard time finding t-shirts that don't have a wide, deep neckline, especially from cheaper retailers such as Target, Old Navy, or Walmart, but they can be found if you're persistent. The t-shirts made for fat women, however, all have ridiculously wide necks, for some reason. Look at Chantal's pink binge shirt, for example.

So Jen is wearing a garment that already had a too-wide neckline, and it's bagged out of shape from frequent wear because it's cheap and low-quality. I sometimes wonder if she even has another shirt, or whether she has that sad gray sack in multiples and cycles through them.

Last edited:

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
"Cave woman where bad ass boss babes."

"This was based on some research I read that used handprints, remains and other archeological queues to make social behavior inferences on make and female roles with this time period."

BYU and Columbia should be ashamed that their fattest alum can't spell for shit or write a few coherent sentences.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Fat by Jen Recap

Random Vlog: Thank You’s, Walking, Talking & Chaffles!

1:33: Jen (while sitting in her mobility scooter) get a gift from a viewer Maggie. These gifts are off Jens e-begging wish list
She gets : reusable straws, and a duvet cover
6:39: So many DMs of encouragement (admits she doesn't try as hard as other youtubers)

10:46 Very fleming sounding voice, clear your damn throat! Some droning on, very boring.
11:36 She is now sitting outside on her mobility scooter. Goes on to announce her new weekly feature "awkwardness of the week" featuring her morbid obesity full body side show.

She does "8 little laps" daily. But today she will only do 6, because she saved a little old lady from taking out her garbage after the garbage fell on the lady. Our hero Jen!
13:30
View attachment 975381
Getting her exercise in (6 laps)
View attachment 975386
After one lap appears to be suffering, needs table support. Good thing her shirt is so loose in her neck she can breath easy. ( side note, why do all her shirt necks look like that? I cant figure it out)
Exercise ends after two laps

14:00 Recipe making time! Jens famous Chaffles
Just don't mind the stacks on stacks of fried pork skins (ITS DIET! )
View attachment 975393

20:06 After they are done, she announces "were going to kinda have a muckybong situation"

21:43 View attachment 975398

Jens eyes glaze... time for a sandwich (back in that mobility scooter)
Diet mayo, cheese, bacon sandwich (which she didn't mee-shur)

22:53 Jen enjoys her feast
View attachment 975403View attachment 975405View attachment 975408

24:47 Tells us how good it is, and low calorie ( more chewing with her mouth open)
25:59 She is going to stop eating on camera now because she has a wound on the roof of her mouth that hurts when she eats (smooches at the camera)

26:24 She feels awkward posting her full body shots, but wants to desensitize her feelings about it by posting more body shots.

She is a stubborn scorpio, people don't realize that says jen!
She saw something today, but wont tell the viewers what it was, but it gave her motivation.

If you want the full video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_0DQivgII8
Horrifying.
Does anybody know how old Jen is?
She legitimately looks terrifying. It’s almost Halloween and Jen looks like a silent hill creature or something and she anit even trying. I couldn’t compete with a more scary costume if I tried.

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
Horrifying.
Does anybody know how old Jen is?
She legitimately looks terrifying. It’s almost Halloween and Jen looks like a silent hill creature or something and she anit even trying. I couldn’t compete with a more scary costume if I tried.
She looks like that pale blob of shit with black hair in Scary stories to tell in the dark. Like, seriously.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah reads like a load of mammoth shit. Women were Hunter and Gatherers, but more in the sense of smaller game. Men went for the larger prey. There are indeed indications that several of the stoneage artists were women, but badass boss babe I such a cringey modern day view on these people.

And one thing is for certain, Anna wouldn't have been one of them. I also wonder if these badass boss babes would have straight up clubbed, speared and stabbed Anna to death, because they viewed her fat distorted features as some curse of their God's that would also befall them. Something like a fat Wendigo.

NototiousUnit

kiwifarms.net
New photo from Sonalee. That baby probably weighs a little less than one of her arms!

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 5.26.00 PM.png

Full Instagram Caption:

"this is a photo taken on one of the first days of autumn. i’m holding my tiny niece in the soft warm cushion of my very fat arms and chest at her first birthday party. i’m assuring her that it was totally okay that she cried while dozens of her worshippers crowded around her, slathering cake icing on her luscious cheeks expecting that to thrill her. you can see in my eyes how much i wish for her happiness every day 🍁🧣🌻🍂
for this 90k i’d like to pretend like i know what a confessional is:

• telling my story heals younger fat sonalee. every time i hear how my words have changed someone’s life, teen sonalee feels a little less sad and helpless
  • i’m afraid to travel and try new things bc of how fat i am. some of this is access stuff. and some of this is the sheer hyper/invisibility of experiencing fatphobia. i had a really bad experience in india/nepal that i talk about in emotional detail on @realtalkradiopod (1-31-19)
  • i’m still afraid to ask for help bc of internalized ableism & emotional neglect as a kid (read this book: Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents)
  • i roll my eyes at bopo fatties who distance themselves from disabled fatties
  • i experience mobility issues and chronic pain which i still lazily blame on my fatness. this is diet culture & internalized fatphobia
  • i grew up in a home where any ailment was blamed on my fatness. breathing too hard? red in the face? walking slower? must be bc being fat is v bad. this is why i can ONLY see fat as a good thing now (this was my teen rebellion & v necessary self preservation)"
What is her reason for all of those ailments she lists. If she were totally healthy with zero issues, why would she get chronic pain, laboured breathing, slow walking etc?? That doesn't just happen to healthy people, she's insane.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
It's even weirder when obese people scream about why don't we pick on smokers instead. We already do at a systemic level. We're just getting started with you though and you're even more dense than smokers were about the health risks back in the day.
Maybe it's a regional thing, but in my state, smoking is practically illegal outside a private residence.

That's a mild exaggeration, but I don't understand this smokers argument. We DID pick on smokers! They're damn near gone now.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
New photo from Sonalee. That baby probably weighs a little less than one of her arms!

View attachment 976466

Full Instagram Caption:

"this is a photo taken on one of the first days of autumn. i’m holding my tiny niece in the soft warm cushion of my very fat arms and chest at her first birthday party. i’m assuring her that it was totally okay that she cried while dozens of her worshippers crowded around her, slathering cake icing on her luscious cheeks expecting that to thrill her. you can see in my eyes how much i wish for her happiness every day 🍁🧣🌻🍂
for this 90k i’d like to pretend like i know what a confessional is:

• telling my story heals younger fat sonalee. every time i hear how my words have changed someone’s life, teen sonalee feels a little less sad and helpless
  • i’m afraid to travel and try new things bc of how fat i am. some of this is access stuff. and some of this is the sheer hyper/invisibility of experiencing fatphobia. i had a really bad experience in india/nepal that i talk about in emotional detail on @realtalkradiopod (1-31-19)
  • i’m still afraid to ask for help bc of internalized ableism & emotional neglect as a kid (read this book: Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents)
  • i roll my eyes at bopo fatties who distance themselves from disabled fatties
  • i experience mobility issues and chronic pain which i still lazily blame on my fatness. this is diet culture & internalized fatphobia
  • i grew up in a home where any ailment was blamed on my fatness. breathing too hard? red in the face? walking slower? must be bc being fat is v bad. this is why i can ONLY see fat as a good thing now (this was my teen rebellion & v necessary self preservation)"
What is her reason for all of those ailments she lists. If she were totally healthy with zero issues, why would she get chronic pain, laboured breathing, slow walking etc?? That doesn't just happen to healthy people, she's insane.
This is what it looks like when you medicate your social anxiety with sugar.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
"Cave woman where bad ass boss babes."

"This was based on some research I read that used handprints, remains and other archeological queues to make social behavior inferences on make and female roles with this time period."

BYU and Columbia should be ashamed that their fattest alum can't spell for shit or write a few coherent sentences.
Oof. How the hell do you go to school for 6 years and not know the difference between a stand in line queue and a signal cue? She's so sloppy in everything she does. Her book has the same quality writing.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Patients like Sonalee must be a doctor's nightmare. You may turn them upside down, inside out, to play along this travesty (some young doctors may be this idealistic...) and every fucking symptom and health problem is looking linked to one thing. Their obesity.

I think the best that can happen to You is that they go to the next unfortunate doc after howling for fifteen minutes about fatphobia and your limited knowledge about everything medical. Because you are just a physician...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino