Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait. So is that the same guy she has been online dating for a few years? Because I have A video I downloaded of that guy talking to her like shit that she has either since deleted or privated I can upload somewhere. Once I figure out where and if that is in fact him.
@weaselhat How long is the video you have? You can probably upload it here directly in your post using "attach files" the same way you would upload an image. Otherwise use megaupload or ask @Kamov Ka-52 for halp.

Even if it's not him, if he's treating her like shit that's relative content to LiesByJen, you shoud upload it.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
@weaselhat How long is the video you have? You can probably upload it here directly in your post using "attach files" the same way you would upload an image. Otherwise use megaupload or ask @Kamov Ka-52 for halp.

Even if it's not him, if he's treating her like shit that's relative content to LiesByJen, you shoud upload it.
oh wait, its still on her channel:

this is it. She eats for most of it, but special guest comes in at 25:41. He isn't abusive in this section but alot can be implied from his answers.

and this was in the comments about the state of this relationship at this time:
LifeByJen
9 months ago
EsperanzasBody I can totally understand the questions. No, we haven’t met in person yet. We are committed to each other and even though not many people understand we are doing what works for us and feels right. We will eventually meet face to face. He has been there for me through my health issues and fully supports me in my weight and health journeys! He is working through his own personal journey and has commitments he needs to be present for where he lives. :)

previous to this video she had uploaded some videos whining about how he treated her or maybe it came out in some comments that he was an alcoholic and was verbally abusive. She stopped talking about him right after this. I'm not sure if is the same guy but I think it may be.

Last edited:

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
A short slideshow of miserable people, humbly submitted for your entertainment:
View attachment 1000053View attachment 1000055View attachment 1000057View attachment 1000058
You know, it just occurred to me that most of the megafatties on groups like that, who police smaller women's participation, and condemn them as privileged "smallfats" or "inbetweenies" for self-identifying as "fat," are probably totally okay with men who have trooned out and self-identify as women. A woman who struggles with bodily self-acceptance but still fits into a size 16 or smaller is the enemy, encroaching on spaces where she's not wanted, and gets told to GTFO. But a man with a fetish who puts on a shitty wig, declares he's a woman, and pushes himself into women-only spaces is legit, and must be accepted and embraced, lest he join the 41%.

Fuck this timeline; seriously.
It's sad that Jay had to e-beg for food when she lives with Corissa, who has collaborated with Fortune 500 brands and has money to spend.

Of course we already know that Corissa doesn't take care of her pets.
I thought that was bizarre. If you're living together, you're in it together; I can't imagine letting a partner worry about feeding themselves, much less being okay with them begging online for food money. Food's a shared household resource; if there's not enough food in the house, that ought to affect both partners equally.

Then again, both of them are utterly fucked in the head, and J is a financial deadweight, and Corissa seems to like being the one in control of a dependent partner, so I shouldn't be surprised at all.
Lies by Jen made videos in the past blubbering about how he was an alcoholic and thats how they bond, through their addictions.
Boy, this is not going to end well. Not that Jen's story was ever going to get an ending that wasn't dismal, but this creep showing up in her life is just going to accelerate the inevitable.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Ok well apparently this is Jens new guy and not the guy in the video. This guy is from Texas and can stay as a visitor for up to two weeks. after that Jen says they will figure out what to do.
Is he a feeder? Is he a moocher? Is he a serial killer? All three? Guess we will have to wait and see.
455BB4D7-F38D-4DFB-92E1-291FD2FF2F3A.jpeg

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Ok well apparently this is Jens new guy and not the guy in the video. This guy is from Texas and can stay as a visitor for up to two weeks. after that Jen says they will figure out what to do.
Is he a feeder? Is he a moocher? Is he a serial killer? All three? Guess we will have to wait and see.
View attachment 1000851
Are any normal men attracted to deathfats really??

NO

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I assume Jen's guy is a loon of some kind until proven otherwise, because he's attracted to Jen, or is pretending to be. It's not just she's a gross deathfat. it's that she's a massively mental, 100% dysfunctional shut-in who has never had a job and has confined herself to a wheelchair despite being able to walk (just). Normal, functioning men (or women) are not attracted to this. They do not want partners like this. They do not seek them out, let alone travel 100s or 1000s of miles to stay with them for WEEKS, first visit,.

There's fuckery with this guy, for sure. Ex-con looking for someone to mooch off and a roof over his head? A crazed fetishist who wants someone vulnerable enough to feed into total immobility then fuck off? Let's find out!

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1000851
I'm gonna go with ex con or serious addict that has burned a lot of bridges and is looking for someone he can manipulate and mooch off for a few months. Jen is incapable of sex I'd imagine but I hope getting his pickup fixed and a roof over his head for a few months is worth the horrifying stench and occasional death fat kiss.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
I found this gem on r/fatlogic. Weighing 220 and being 5'5 is not "that fat." Also, type two diabetes "stigma" is a thing. There is a lot to unpack in this one post. :story:

View attachment 1000979
BMI 36.6, Type 2 diabetes, but she's in her 'natural weight' category. LOL. Oh god, I can see how after being obese for so many years, it feels natural, and in some senses in is, because she is clearly eating enough to maintain it and slowly gain, which is where her appetite and cooking/exercise (or lack thereof) habits are set, but 'natural' isn't always good. If I stopped exercising, ate the portions my overweight relatives do and the kinds of foods they do on the regular (junk out of boxes, endless chips with everything), I'd be 'naturally' obese too, and my stomach would stretch enough to feel that eating that much is normal.

And generally you get Type 2 because you earned it. There may be a genetic component, but you triggered it by creating the environment for it to express itself - overeating and getting fucking fat for years on end.

Fat ass Corissa specifically asked for money to be sent because J’s BURFDAY was upcoming. So, they are both e-begging fat scum. No matter how many companies she partners with.
Corrissa seems like the type of person that still gets help from her Parents. There is nothing wrong with that, but I'm sure she abuses that privilege. She must spend the money on food and clothing. Corissa can't be making all that much money. She is only a social media "influencer" and a bad one at that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino