Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
You know, it just occurred to me that most of the megafatties on groups like that, who police smaller women's participation, and condemn them as privileged "smallfats" or "inbetweenies" for self-identifying as "fat," are probably totally okay with men who have trooned out and self-identify as women. A woman who struggles with bodily self-acceptance but still fits into a size 16 or smaller is the enemy, encroaching on spaces where she's not wanted, and gets told to GTFO. But a man with a fetish who puts on a shitty wig, declares he's a woman, and pushes himself into women-only spaces is legit, and must be accepted and embraced, lest he join the 41%.
Well, the thing is, everyone knows troons aren't women. Some people do a bang-up job of pretending they are, but even troons know they're not, hence the aggressive over-compensation the more mental ones get into. They don't register as women at even first glance - in most cases they're instantly clockable as men due to height, shoulders, jawlines and general hints of masculinity, and in others, they differ wildly in personality and expression from actual women. Just like Blair White, who passes visually to an extent more than most then you realise her personality screams 'effeminate gay man' which is eactly what she is. Then there's the whole 'having a dick issue'. This means they do not present sexual competition to the megafats, which is what this whole 'get out, small fats!' thing is really about. This is all about women-on-women sexual competitiveness. They cannot stand having a woman around who by sheer dint of not being a mega-whale in size, will stand out as the 'hot one'. Where as a troon, well, they get woke acceptance points ("I have a trans friend!") and don't have to worry about them snatching one of the few men who look in their direction given troon-chasers won't be hanging around megafat biowomen in the first place anyway. Can't imagine there's much crossover between feeders and troon lovers.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I found this gem on r/fatlogic. Weighing 220 and being 5'5 is not "that fat." Also, type two diabetes "stigma" is a thing. There is a lot to unpack in this one post. :story:

View attachment 1000979
This is a peek into the delusion of our fat gorls. They will have to lose a chunk of weight somehow by accident (short term illness) to finally feel the difference and understand that they do not look or feel as "fine" as they claim.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
I found this gem on r/fatlogic. Weighing 220 and being 5'5 is not "that fat." Also, type two diabetes "stigma" is a thing. There is a lot to unpack in this one post. :story:

View attachment 1000979
When everyone from FA/HAES/BoPo who's infiltrated social media tells you that 220 is a "small fat," you have loads of privilege because you can shop at most stores, you aren't immobile, the BMI is a lie, etc., you start to believe the bullshit. Also, with a 55-pound loss, the doctor is only asking this person to get to a BMI of 27.5. That should not feel insane/too much; that's incredibly generous and still technically overweight. I think some of these people are just afraid of change, even if it's positive. Such a self-destructive mindset.

When everyone from FA/HAES/BoPo who's infiltrated social media tells you that 220 is a "small fat," you have loads of privilege because you can shop at most stores, you aren't immobile, the BMI is a lie, etc., you start to believe the bullshit. Also, with a 55-pound loss, the doctor is only asking this person to get to a BMI of 27.5. That should not feel insane/too much; that's incredibly generous and still technically overweight. I think some of these people are just afraid of change, even if it's positive. Such a self-destructive mindset.
Deep down they know they are unhealthy. That is why they go onto "fat positive" websites. A lot of them are food addicts and don't want to recover. They are happy living life knowing that their addiction will kill them. Although, they still like to pretend that it won't. The other FA's are just lazy and don't want to eat less.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1000979
At 5'5" and 220 lbs, her BMI would be 36.6, which is at the lower end of Class2 obesity. Now, if she weighs 240, that would put her at the upper end of Class 2 obesity, with a BMI of 39.9. So whether she's intentionally lying about how much she actually weighs, or in denial and lying to herself, this particular detail of her story doesn't add up.

"Doctors basically treat me like I made myself fat." Um, YOU DID. One extra, unnecessary bite at a time. You're fat because you ate too much in the past, and continue to eat too much in the present. How willfully stupid can one be?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Deep down they know they are unhealthy. That is why they go onto "fat positive" websites. A lot of them are food addicts and don't want to recover. They are happy living life knowing that their addiction will kill them. Although, they still like to pretend that it won't. The other FA's are just lazy and don't want to eat less.
It's wild, it really is like an alcoholic or smack head in that respect. They surround themselves with other addicts for access to the drug to be sure, but also for a sense of validation of any sort. The difference with these bitches is that no alcoholic/smack head would ever claim that they're healthy and try to push the rest of the world to become a drunk/junkie and then act like you were discriminating against them when you refuse.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
The friend actually presented her points using very caring language, and she specifically points out that she is not advocating extreme restrictions or thinness. But "muh depresshun reeeeee!" You can't get through with reason or science. It is all fat shaming to them. Even the doctor telling you that you have the beetus and high bp, cholesterol, ready for that stroke any second is a greedy fat shamer. Doesn't matter if it is all true.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Any mention of their weight, whatsoever, and they flip their shit, become outraged and/or suicidal and refer to their mental health diagnosis (they always have at least one). Bit weird for people who claim to love their bodies, and know the truth about health and obesity. If they believed their own bullshit, it wouldn't send them spiralling when someone approaches them about it as sensitively and kindly as that friend did.

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
Corissa and J looking healthy as ever. And don’t forget, as they both have shoved down their social media followers throats: Weight gain is normal and there’s no morality about it and you shouldn’t question it. Just shut your fucking mouth and ignore the fact that they both look like TOTAL SHIT. BECAUSE THEY LET THEMSELVES GROW TO THE SIZE OF TWO HOUSES. But Shhh! Don’t you say anything. Don’t you dare! No.....don’t do it. Nope.
1573204360367.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
At 5'5" and 220 lbs, her BMI would be 36.6, which is at the lower end of Class2 obesity. Now, if she weighs 240, that would put her at the upper end of Class 2 obesity, with a BMI of 39.9. So whether she's intentionally lying about how much she actually weighs, or in denial and lying to herself, this particular detail of her story doesn't add up.

"Doctors basically treat me like I made myself fat." Um, YOU DID. One extra, unnecessary bite at a time. You're fat because you ate too much in the past, and continue to eat too much in the present. How willfully stupid can one be?
I like how she also avoided the real reason why the doctors told her being pregnant at that weight was irresponsible - it's the Type 2 which as we all know is inttrinsicly linked to obesity. Women with diabetes carry a much higher risk of miscarriages, major birth defects and problems in delivery:

If type 2 diabetes is not controlled properly during the first trimester, excessive sugar can affect the rapidly-developing fetal nervous system, resulting in brain and spinal defects and an increased risk of miscarriage ... babies of diabetics sometimes grow very large, even if mom’s weight is on target. Heavier babies make delivery more difficult (there’s a higher chance of childbirth complications and/or cesarean delivery
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/type-2-diabetes/

She has already had one miscarriage and who is to say it wasn't caused by the Type 2 being badly controlled that time? Doctors are trying to avoid her having another traumatic miscarriage or producing a child with disgusting disabilities and defects. What a set of bastards! But she acts - as ever - as if they're concerned with aesthetics. Fuckwit, doctors don't care if you're desireable, they care about your damn health.

Reilly

kiwifarms.net
oh wait, its still on her channel:

this is it. She eats for most of it, but special guest comes in at 25:41. He isn't abusive in this section but alot can be implied from his answers.

and this was in the comments about the state of this relationship at this time:
LifeByJen
9 months ago
EsperanzasBody I can totally understand the questions. No, we haven’t met in person yet. We are committed to each other and even though not many people understand we are doing what works for us and feels right. We will eventually meet face to face. He has been there for me through my health issues and fully supports me in my weight and health journeys! He is working through his own personal journey and has commitments he needs to be present for where he lives. :)

previous to this video she had uploaded some videos whining about how he treated her or maybe it came out in some comments that he was an alcoholic and was verbally abusive. She stopped talking about him right after this. I'm not sure if is the same guy but I think it may be.

Notice there is no hint of that insufferable baby voice she uses, in the video to her 'boyfriend'?

I'm gonna go with ex con or serious addict that has burned a lot of bridges and is looking for someone he can manipulate and mooch off for a few months. Jen is incapable of sex I'd imagine but I hope getting his pickup fixed and a roof over his head for a few months is worth the horrifying stench and occasional death fat kiss.
So, he can only stay 2 weeks? Parol? Should we guess how many kids he has that he's not taking care of?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I like how she also avoided the real reason why the doctors told her being pregnant at that weight was irresponsible - it's the Type 2 which as we all know is inttrinsicly linked to obesity. Women with diabetes carry a much higher risk of miscarriages, major birth defects and problems in delivery:

She has already had one miscarriage and who is to say it wasn't caused by the Type 2 being badly controlled that time? Doctors are trying to avoid her having another traumatic miscarriage or producing a child with disgusting disabilities and defects. What a set of bastards! But she acts - as ever - as if they're concerned with aesthetics. Fuckwit, doctors don't care if you're desireable, they care about your damn health.
Not to mention that obesity leads to gestational diabetes. I remember a friend of mine, tiny little thing. Worked out everyday in some way whilst pregnant and was slim to the point of that a group of young bucks came upon her from behind catcalling and all that until they passed by and saw the beach ball she was carrying up front. Even she was tested for gestational diabetes. I would think it’s a given for mega fats who manage to get pregnant.

Think about this, those who have kids. Being a mega fat and having to get up and keep up with an infant and then a toddler. Fucking hell, most of these bitches can’t keep up with puppies much less human children.

Reilly

kiwifarms.net
oh wait, its still on her channel:

this is it. She eats for most of it, but special guest comes in at 25:41. He isn't abusive in this section but alot can be implied from his answers.

and this was in the comments about the state of this relationship at this time:
LifeByJen
9 months ago
EsperanzasBody I can totally understand the questions. No, we haven’t met in person yet. We are committed to each other and even though not many people understand we are doing what works for us and feels right. We will eventually meet face to face. He has been there for me through my health issues and fully supports me in my weight and health journeys! He is working through his own personal journey and has commitments he needs to be present for where he lives. :)

previous to this video she had uploaded some videos whining about how he treated her or maybe it came out in some comments that he was an alcoholic and was verbally abusive. She stopped talking about him right after this. I'm not sure if is the same guy but I think it may be.
Let me paraphrase; we met online because I spend most of my waking hours sitting on my ass, pursuing the internet. I am totally expecting this man will save me from myself, even though we haven't met. He sometimes texts me when I am in the hospital which is often because I get infections from my inability to wipe my ass. He is a drunk and a drug addict and is thinking maybe he should stop. It's a journey. He has a commitment to law enforcement and his parol officer so he can only leave the great state of Texas for a few weeks at a time. I am thinking of moving to Texas but would I lose my government money? Keeping it keto friendly!!

I love Sweet little Kandy Foxx! Here’s Kandy in front of a giant ball of twine on some fat girl road trip she’s currently on. Almost as big girl!
I can't stand her. Expert on everything, and always a victim. Just wait until she gets back from this epic road trip (to cleavland) and starts spewing about what a changed person she is. She's not changed. She's never changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand her. Expert on everything, and always a victim. Just wait until she gets back from this epic road trip (to cleavland) and starts spewing about what a changed person she is. She's not changed. She's never changed.
Well, at least sweet little Kandy Foxx has been giving her pussy a break lately. Remember when she got her pussy beat by Xavier the trans wonder? Good times! I’m surprised Kandy isn’t talked about more on here. Her try on hauls alone are a goldmine. And don’t get me started on her driving to work “Kandid Kandy” series. She once had a video all about Fupas and how your man or trans boyfriend should navigate around them/lift them up to get to your snatch. I shit you not. :story:
<a href="https://ibb.co/F59sJZ9">C58-ADDE0-692-A-43-A9-B947-16939-B356-E9-C

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino