Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

Reilly

kiwifarms.net
Well, at least sweet little Kandy Foxx has been giving her pussy a break lately. Remember when she got her pussy beat by Xavier the trans wonder? Good times! I’m surprised Kandy isn’t talked about more on here. Here try on hauls are a goldmine.
<a href="https://ibb.co/F59sJZ9">C58-ADDE0-692-A-43-A9-B947-16939-B356-E9-C
I rarely see her in clothes that aren't way too small. But it's always "this is super cute" or "fits great". It's perplexing to me that she doesn't size up! She must have a closet full of clothes that are too small.
She's got a bunch of censors now that delete any comment that isn't fawning, so she's not much fun any more.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
I rarely see her in clothes that aren't way too small. But it's always "this is super cute" or "fits great". It's perplexing to me that she doesn't size up! She must have a closet full of clothes that are too small.
She's got a bunch of censors now that delete any comment that isn't fawning, so she's not much fun any more.
When you're that fat, there is no "sizing up," at least not in any sort of clothing that pretends to be cute and stylish. Her only options that might actually "fit" are those ugly smock-like tops, muumuus, tentlike dresses with no waist, and supersized sweats, and nobody wants to see a haul of that shit.

Common Beanbag

kiwifarms.net
I can't stand her. Expert on everything, and always a victim. Just wait until she gets back from this epic road trip (to cleavland) and starts spewing about what a changed person she is. She's not changed. She's never changed.
Oh I fully agree. She is one of the more functional fatties due to having a degree (in accounting) and a job. Kandy speaks in a more persuasive way that gullible fatties gladly eat up. I think she covers more audience than Jen because of higher intelligence and this ability of not sounding like a complete isolated shut-in (like Jen). But once in a while you get a real glimpse of her: bitter about people not seeing beyond her size, in denial (at least on camera) and unhappy with herself. I watch her comment section right after she posts and some moderately critical comments sometimes get through and they immediately get the highest number of likes. Of course all her fatty fans are reeeeeing and defending her (quite aggressively). I am also waiting for her trip vlogs. These are usually the times when she lets some things slip.

Her try on hauls only re-confirm how delusional she is. Nothing fits and often jackets don’t close or zip up and she just says “Oh I don’t ever wear anything zipped”.
Her BFF Britney is also a humongous blob, so no real expectation of mindset and lifestyle changes for her.

Last edited:

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that obesity leads to gestational diabetes. I remember a friend of mine, tiny little thing. Worked out everyday in some way whilst pregnant and was slim to the point of that a group of young bucks came upon her from behind catcalling and all that until they passed by and saw the beach ball she was carrying up front. Even she was tested for gestational diabetes. I would think it’s a given for mega fats who manage to get pregnant.

Think about this, those who have kids. Being a mega fat and having to get up and keep up with an infant and then a toddler. Fucking hell, most of these bitches can’t keep up with puppies much less human children.
IIRC there's a higher risk of preeclampsia as well. I've known some heavier (like 220 lb or so) women who went through pregnancy OK, but they were younger, had no preexisting condition and had no problems getting preggers to begin with. This woman sounds like she's got some underlying health issues that would complicate things.

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
Notice there is no hint of that insufferable baby voice she uses, in the video to her 'boyfriend'?

So, he can only stay 2 weeks? Parol? Should we guess how many kids he has that he's not taking care of?
I assumed it’s because she lives in some type of apartment building for poors and voids her rental agreement if another person lives with her.

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that obesity leads to gestational diabetes.
Oh yes, a woman I worked with in the 90s got that, and she was only a bit overweight before pregnancy, probably a BMI 28 or so, nothing like the levels of obesity you see nowadays that people think are no big thing. She developed GD and after that it was treated as a high risk pregnancy and she had to stick toa very careful diet and still ended up with an overlarge baby. Not sure anyway what happened afterwards, but she never came back to work, anyway, despite planning to.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Corissa and J looking healthy as ever. And don’t forget, as they both have shoved down their social media followers throats: Weight gain is normal and there’s no morality about it and you shouldn’t question it. Just shut your fucking mouth and ignore the fact that they both look like TOTAL SHIT. BECAUSE THEY LET THEMSELVES GROW TO THE SIZE OF TWO HOUSES. But Shhh! Don’t you say anything. Don’t you dare! No.....don’t do it. Nope.
View attachment 1001794
They both look like corpses.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
Tangentially related to the current convo: Why do all the Fat Acceptance Movement people have terrible fashion sense? I've seen fat people who dress decently and know how to present their body in a flattering way. Yet so many of the FAM seem to want you to accept them as they are, but insist on wearing clothes one or two sizes too small. They are proud and accepting of themselves but apparently not enough to buy clothes that fit and cover them properly.

Reilly

kiwifarms.net
Oh I fully agree. She is one of the more functional fatties due to having a degree (in accounting) and a job. Kandy speaks in a more persuasive way that gullible fatties gladly eat up. I think she covers more audience than Jen because of higher intelligence and this ability of not sounding like a complete isolated shut-in (like Jen). But once in a while you get a real glimpse of her: bitter about people not seeing beyond her size, in denial (at least on camera) and unhappy with herself. I watch her comment section right after she posts and some moderately critical comments sometimes get through and they immediately get the highest number of likes. Of course all her fatty fans are reeeeeing and defending her (quite aggressively). I am also waiting for her trip vlogs. These are usually the times when she lets some things slip.

Her try on hauls only re-confirm how delusional she is. Nothing fits and often jackets don’t close or zip up and she just says “Oh I don’t ever wear anything zipped”.
Her BFF Britney is also a humongous blob, so no real expectation of mindset and lifestyle changes for her.
Kandy doesn’t have a degree in anything. She never finished her ‘associates degree’, let alone a BS degree. She got a certificate in accounting. I’m not saying having a college degree is the bees knees, but she misrepresents herself all the time, and it pisses me off. To a certain degree, she does the same with the sizes of clothing she orders, the quality of food she eats, the terrible, TERRIBLE things she does with her hair; she is not honest with herself, let alone the people who watch her boring channel.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Tangentially related to the current convo: Why do all the Fat Acceptance Movement people have terrible fashion sense? I've seen fat people who dress decently and know how to present their body in a flattering way. Yet so many of the FAM seem to want you to accept them as they are, but insist on wearing clothes one or two sizes too small. They are proud and accepting of themselves but apparently not enough to buy clothes that fit and cover them properly.
Peacocking. They have a stupid phrase they trot out called "fuck flattering". Basically it means if they can fit it on their body without it ripping in two it "fits". See any of Anna's hauls for an example. It's being "fierce" or something. They look like walking garbage bags but hey they are fierce babes or something.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are some interesting clothing trends I see in FA circles:
  • Retro style clothing with a modern twist. It’s funny this style is so popular with this crowd because most FA could not even fit into the largest size of actual vintage clothes.
  • Alternative goth/punk clothing. You know those people that look like they haven’t changed their style since 2006? It’s the same as other people who are into alternative styles, except obese.
  • Danger hair. There needs to be some way to draw attention away from being fat. It’s also used to look more unique and make up for lack of personality (at least as far as FA are concerned).
  • Tattoos. This is also used to look more “unique” and edgy, despite tattoos being mainstream for the last few decades.
  • Garish makeup. Used to complete any FA look. It’s all about the over lined lips, heavy eyeliner and odd lipstick choices.
  • Revealing/too tight clothes. FA need to show how confident and comfortable they are with their bodies, which means showing lots of skin. The too tight clothes happen because of weight gain/not dressing in the right size. On top of this FA want others to find them sexy, so they think the best way to go about it is to dress like you’re going clubbing on a regular day.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
  • Garish makeup. Used to complete any FA look. It’s all about the over lined lips, heavy eyeliner and odd lipstick choices.
This. I didn't mention in my original post but I've noticed that as well. They look like ballooned up clowns with their choices. This especially irks me because I'm a makeup enthusiast. Sometimes I'm torn between believing they actually think that scribble looks good, they're incompetent at makeup, or the biggest contender, they just want as much attention as possible so the more outlandish their makeup looks the more it tickles their fat rolls.

Chamaelirium

Perennial endangered medicinal herb type situation
kiwifarms.net
  • Danger hair. There needs to be some way to draw attention away from being fat. It’s also used to look more unique and make up for lack of personality (at least as far as FA are concerned).
  • Tattoos. This is also used to look more “unique” and edgy, despite tattoos being mainstream for the last few decades.
The danger hair and the tattoos are the worst. Its like the object is to look as awful as possible.

There are religiously conservative environments where some of the older women are very large, but you'll see them with pretty, minimal makeup, long hair in natural colors, and dressed in pretty modest styles. They look lovely. Sure they are larger, but there's a difference hormonally and psychologically between an older women near menopause who's had and nursed 10 children gaining extra weight and a tumblr ~*PROUD DEATH qweer infinifat~* who is in their 20's or 30's who has had no kids (or 1-2 kids tops) and just eats 3-4000 calories a day out of sheer gluttony.

It's almost astonishing to see people like this after you get used to the images in this thread.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Work that underbelly discoloration, Corissa.
H E A L T H Y

1573251922913.png
How can anyone mentally sane think that showing that mess off is a good idea, appealing or inspiring? By all means be happy with your body, no matter how grotesque it is by most people's standards, but please dear God keep it to yourself.

All I see is fatty burgers, loaves of bread and unwashed body parts.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
This. I didn't mention in my original post but I've noticed that as well. They look like ballooned up clowns with their choices. This especially irks me because I'm a makeup enthusiast. Sometimes I'm torn between believing they actually think that scribble looks good, they're incompetent at makeup, or the biggest contender, they just want as much attention as possible so the more outlandish their makeup looks the more it tickles their fat rolls.
After allthe close up pictures the garish makeup is probably to hide just how bad their skin is. Some pics with Anna she has huge open sores that magically disappear.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino