Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Her body is shaped like a potato. You are what you eat.
I don't know where to start with this one. Bloody hell.

---------------------------------

"Beefcake", apparently. Although, in fairness, I can see where all the beef and cake has settled.

1573264626293.png

"BEEFCAKE! J Aprileo rocks an androgynous, 1920s-inspired swimsuit made for comfort for any and all genders."

OK, that's me sold!

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Work that underbelly discoloration, Corissa.
H E A L T H Y
If I had to guess her age looking at this photo, and didn't know better, I'd guess mid-fifties, the hard life, neglected for decades, had several kids and bloated with each one while putting any kind of self-care (the real kind, not the FA kind) on the back burner out of female martyrdom kind of mid-fifties, based not just on the body, but the face, which is just busted as fuck. Even the hair signals 'given up on femininity'. And she's not even 35 yet in reality? Horrific. WTF is wrong with society that this is becoming normal? Compared to that old photo from less than a decade ago where she looked pretty, and feminine, and a normal size ... she must cringe every time she looks in the mirror and wonder where she went.

RemoveKebab

Keep My Situation Type Deal Great!
kiwifarms.net
Fat Amy uploaded a new video:

Grabbed this comment before it gets deleted:
Screenshot_20191108-211802_YouTube.jpg

That face when you see the Hot neon sign light up at Krispy Kreme:
Screenshot_20191108-212756_YouTube.jpg

She claims she lost 12 ellbees on her new diet. Original weight was 479 "new" weight 467.
The fear of the beetus is what spurred on this new diet.

Make sure you listen to her explain grocery shopping at 0:26. It is the most convoluted shit I have heard in a long time.

She justifies ignoring her bitch ass kids during livestreams as "teaching them patience"
Sure, Jan.

You can hear said bitch ass kids all throughout the video.

1:45 "Foods that don't contain a lot of sugar or carb"
Two things:
  1. Sugar is a carb you dumbass.
  2. You were using the plural foods and you used carb in the singular. Or you avoided all foods that were exactly one carbohydrate.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
>Fat Amy doesn't have to tell you if she makes anything off affiliate links, but starting today, she's making money off affiliate links, you nosy scolds.

>SOME OF YOU HAVE ASKED why Fat Amy ignores her screeching children. It's because she's teaching them patience.

*children screeching*

>That's her job as a mom!!!!

>They don't need her attention 24/7. Mom is busy!!!!

>She gives them activities when she is internetting, and if they finish before she does, that's THEIR problem!!!!

>Unless they are doing something dangerous, she doesn't need to get up and make sure they aren't sticking their dicks in a light socket or the skunk or whatever.

!!!!

>Because the entire house is wired with cameras and she can see if the skunk is sticking its dick in mayonnaise jar or whatever.

>SHE CAN SEE EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING AT ALL TIMES!!!!

>She is busy. They have to stand in line and wait their turn for her attention.

>It's not neglect. It is a sophisticated pedagogical technique to teach forbearance. Not neglect!!!!

>Omar cannot go into kinnygarden slamming his fist on the table demanding crayons. Pardon me- cranz.

>But if the teacher is busy being fat on the internet, he needs to wait his turn.

>She is not a child abuser!!!!

>She does not neglect her children!!!!

>She is a good parent for teaching them patience.

JFC, Sebastian is not overweight, okay? FUCK! He's hibernating!!!!

>He is filled with a special kind of fat that makes him sleep.

>He is her emotional support animal.

>He likes Jeremiah best but he is HER emotional support animal.

>So he isn't fat.

Google query: Do skunks hibernate?
Return: "Skunks are nocturnal, usually active from early evening through the night. ... Skunks do not hibernate, you dumb fucking fatty."

>He will wake up in February.

*children learning patience, loudly*

Five snouts.🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽 We get sass AND stupidity in abundance.
She weighs 467- 100 less than Hamber. Allah Fucking Christ.

(Archive)
E: FUCK! Ninja'd hardcore!

Edi II: LOL, I just noticed the diabetes awareness ribbon is for Type I. Amy doesn't know the difference between I and II.

Last edited:

Sid The Kid

ah fuck not another concussion
kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna, where she gets very drunk on camera and screams that the advent calendar she doesn't remember ordering (because she was drunk then too) doesn't have the one specific scent she likes from the Body Shop:
Screenshot_20191109-015442_YouTube.jpg
First time I've seen comments on her video that don't solely kiss her ass...wonder how long these will be up?

She's so goddamn bitter and hungover in this video, wow. Doesn't this bitch know the listing tells you what all in the fucking box?

i understand why she didn't just buy the scent she wanted though, one container could probably cover maybe half of her CJT (candy juicy thigh)

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess her age looking at this photo, and didn't know better, I'd guess mid-fifties, the hard life, neglected for decades, had several kids and bloated with each one while putting any kind of self-care (the real kind, not the FA kind) on the back burner out of female martyrdom kind of mid-fifties, based not just on the body, but the face, which is just busted as fuck. Even the hair signals 'given up on femininity'. And she's not even 35 yet in reality? Horrific. WTF is wrong with society that this is becoming normal? Compared to that old photo from less than a decade ago where she looked pretty, and feminine, and a normal size ... she must cringe every time she looks in the mirror and wonder where she went.
Society has doubled back on its advances. If you look at pictures of people from the early 20th century, most people were pretty worn out by 40, absolutely ruined by 65. The current fatass generation will sit on their asses and eat their way to being more crippled than some piss poor farmer or dock worker who shoveled shit for 50 years.

Common Beanbag

kiwifarms.net
What a train wreck. It reminded me of this although this is comedy and Anna is just a big(ha) joke
I was quite horrified by this one from Anna - she was very drunk from the start of the video. So this must have been on of those ideas that seemed great while drinking. She is slurring words, no full control of her arms and dropping boxes. I’m surprised she’d did not spill her drink to top it off. Even the comments are calling her out. I guess she is going to delete this video as her problem is quite obvious here and it is difficult to be in denial with such evidence.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New video from Anna, where she gets very drunk on camera and screams that the advent calendar she doesn't remember ordering (because she was drunk then too) doesn't have the one specific scent she likes from the Body Shop:
@ADHD can you please archive this in case Anna deletes it?

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where to start with this one. Bloody hell.

---------------------------------

"Beefcake", apparently. Although, in fairness, I can see where all the beef and cake has settled.

View attachment 1002799
"BEEFCAKE! J Aprileo rocks an androgynous, 1920s-inspired swimsuit made for comfort for any and all genders."

OK, that's me sold!
Did she tape her flappy tits down?

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
She? Blimey, I thought it was a middle aged bloke.

eta: Just read that she/he/whatever is 27 or 28 yo. Gobsmacked.
Bruh,

Forget a chip on J's shoulder; J's carrying around a boulder (MY BODY VS. SOCIETEH):
View attachment 939624
Retweeted by J:
View attachment 939634
So what can a doctor reasonably say to these people? The bitter Twitter crowd just wants a smile and a nod and a quick-fix Rx. Can a regular GP realistically do anything for a noncompliant like J? Hell, there's even some real confusion and a lot of guesswork about how to dose antimicrobial drugs in morbidly obese patients; obesity confounds treatment in so many ways. If a patient comes in with an obvious obesity-related condition, a competent, ethical doctor can't just look the other way.

And just for lulz:
View attachment 939660
View attachment 939662

Chamaelirium

Perennial endangered medicinal herb type situation
kiwifarms.net
I’m not not the first to say or think something like this but “body liberation” is such an Orwellian phrase for gluttonously constructing a flesh prison of fat around your skeleton that limits your mobility and stops you from washing your own behind. It’s downright creepy that advocating this type of “liberation” for children is a bonafide political movement.

Burn Book

kiwifarms.net
Most comments on Anna's video are negative (and they're actually from her fans). I guess it's just universally not appealing - who drops $170 of what is technically a mystery box (unless you check the products on the Body Shop website... which you can) and then complains it's too much stuff she doesn't like? In general, all that negativity is offputting, probably doubly so for people who can't afford to make a random fun purchase like that, but would love to.
The entire point of those things is to get surprised (and, for the company, to sell products they have too much of in stock). Also, her whining that the boxes are too hard to get out of the calendar might be the most 1st world problem ever.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Society has doubled back on its advances. If you look at pictures of people from the early 20th century, most people were pretty worn out by 40, absolutely ruined by 65. The current fatass generation will sit on their asses and eat their way to being more crippled than some piss poor farmer or dock worker who shoveled shit for 50 years.
Yeah, you're right. I never forget that while I was safely in school at eleven years old, my grandmother was ripped out of class and made to work in a cotton mill to help support her family. Even so, she lived until 90, in decent health for most of it too, because she wasn't an over-indulgent, stupid piece of shit whose only focus was stuffing her maw with sugar and grease 6 times a day and bent on excusing her every flaw with some fatuous political pseudo-theology learned from super-expensive college courses that would keep her in debt her entire life. What issues she had were from poor healthcare in the early 20th century, poorer nutrition. She had a family history that moderns would use to justify every addiction and 'poor me' behavior too, but didn't because working class women were tougher than that back then, the social expectations were way higher than this age where the response to every hardship is to mollify one's emotions with food or substances. But she like most of her contemporaries, cared what she looked like. She presented herself with care and self-respect. She dressed as well as she could. Kept a decent figure. Knew how to cook decent meals from very little. Compare and contrast with these modern slobs given everything ... argh.

Modern body horror isn't from a hard life, it's from perpetual over-indulgence and being pandered to in the worst ways from an early age and as such, it's inexcusable. People throw words like 'food addiction' around to excuse it, but it all comes down to one thing - indulgence, on every level. Gluttony. People like Corissa have everything they need - access to good foods, cooking facilities, nice housing (the spaces she and J have would be considered a palace by old standards where entire working class families lived in one room), endless leisure time to take care of themselves, a plethora of affordable and advanced skincare, access to gyms and sports facilities, trainers, the joys of modern contraception, modern healthcare in all its amazing abilities - all the things our ancestors 100 years ago never had or could dream of - to ensure they can be healthy and fit and look nice all their youth and well into later life if they choose.

They don't choose it. That's what staggers me. Everyone from Fat Amy to ALR to Anna to Corrissa and fucking Jay. They choose a life of hogging themselves out of perceived slights from life and looking and feeling like horrific, bloated, pocked-marked, stretched-out bags of crap when they could so easily look and feel great in both the youth and into old age given their financial resources and freedoms they enjoy. I still know people in their 70s and 80s fitter than most of these hambeasts and it's because they basically take rsponsibility for how they look and feel. They stay active, they eat decent food, and when they do indulge, they indulge in moderation. Something the modern age seems bent on getting people to eschew. We live in an age of excuses, and it's not going to end well.

Last edited:

thermocline

I love and support trans people
kiwifarms.net
1573313416817.png

Obesity is a slur now.

1573313484967.png
1573313504176.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino