Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Dani is... interesting because she's certainly not stupid or outwardly vicious. In fact I think Dani noticed she had a similar plot in life to Amberlynn and if she's more candid, more nice/honest she may be able to attract the attention/pity without the shit-storm of hate and fair critique.
View attachment 1006011
She's nice enough to have this clip from August. She actually has some charisma unlike most fat cows featured. Video: App Chooses My Outfits for a Week
I've mentioned this here before but I actually have met this girl (we share(d) a mutual friend, I've since moved). I didn't really have an opinion on her outside of she was massive but seemed nice enough. However...after following her videos for the past year and a bit I've changed my mind. She's passive aggressive and stubborn as FUCK and has a completely insane superiority complex because she thinks she is smarter than everyone. She is delusional and I don't think she is nice at all. She gets plenty of hate comments, she deletes them (sometimes after she makes a smart ass response). She is somehow all of this AND one of the most boring and personality-void people on YouTube simultaneously. She will eat herself to death before she will EVER admit she doesn't know it all, guaranteed.

Binge_n_purrrg

kiwifarms.net
I've mentioned this here before but I actually have met this girl (we share(d) a mutual friend, I've since moved). I didn't really have an opinion on her outside of she was massive but seemed nice enough. However...after following her videos for the past year and a bit I've changed my mind. She's passive aggressive and stubborn as FUCK and has a completely insane superiority complex because she thinks she is smarter than everyone. She is delusional and I don't think she is nice at all. She gets plenty of hate comments, she deletes them (sometimes after she makes a smart ass response). She is somehow all of this AND one of the most boring and personality-void people on YouTube simultaneously. She will eat herself to death before she will EVER admit she doesn't know it all, guaranteed.
I was told by my sister-in-law’s niece at a party once that she couldn’t wait until my generation died because I made a politically incorrect joke about Indians and them smelling up their houses with curry flavored goodness. Another fucking smarter than everyone SJW. She’s fat too. And VERY plain looking. If these bitches would get fucked on the regular with normal men, they wouldn’t be so....everything and I stand by that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino