Community Fat Acceptance Movement -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
Scary thing is there used to be a list of HAES doctors and it was pretty long. Though don't think I'd trust a doctor who was "infinifat"
Oh yeah, I remember that list from like a decade ago. I just did a search for HAES MDs here and found very few results, most of which are doctors who are promoting themselves on social media or who work in eating disorder clinics, lol. I have a feeling the old list had doctors who didn't even really know what HAES meant and never supported the FA-tainted version of HAES.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone that is over 400 pounds I agree. It bothers me how obese people have tried to push this idea that being obese is alright and that you can be healthy too. While still deny the scientific evidence that proves them wrong. To me they are no better then Anti Vaxxers and their ideals. They both are pushing this idea that can kill people, one is just much slower. I'm very self ware and as of recently I've become even more self aware, realizing I need to get my weight on track, not for how I look, but because I want to be healthy. It's just always annoyed me when people want to push the idea of being obese is alright and that you shouldn't change it.
You're not aware enough to know where you are. Eat less and lurk more.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
As someone that is over 400 pounds I agree. It bothers me how obese people have tried to push this idea that being obese is alright and that you can be healthy too. While still deny the scientific evidence that proves them wrong. To me they are no better then Anti Vaxxers and their ideals. They both are pushing this idea that can kill people, one is just much slower. I'm very self ware and as of recently I've become even more self aware, realizing I need to get my weight on track, not for how I look, but because I want to be healthy. It's just always annoyed me when people want to push the idea of being obese is alright and that you shouldn't change it.
Tbh these people are worse than anti vaxers, While nutrition can be a complex subject even people 2000+ years ago understood that more food = increase in fat. The sin of gluttony being the best example almost always being visualized as an obese person (though maybe not by todays standards LOL). Vaccines on the other hand are relatively new, They're a complex subject and to be quite frank 90% of the people who push the anti vaxer memes have no clue how they work or what is in them (some health care workers included).

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096885

Corissa, you look like 60 not 30 - and you literally made a video complaining about a doctor who said you not live to 50 or something - the number was never 30.

Now if we're talking about Jay ... she's probably not going much further than 30.
It's closer to 10 years but Corissa can do that bargaining and say b-but what about my other five years when the time comes. Not to mention the quality of life she's having, and will have, going forward. The human body is pretty damn resilient but you can be utterly miserable while making it to whatever age.

I'm very self ware
Not really.

Fury

kiwifarms.net
Tbh these people are worse than anti vaxers, While nutrition can be a complex subject even people 2000+ years ago understood that more food = increase in fat. The sin of gluttony being the best example almost always being visualized as an obese person (though maybe not by todays standards LOL). Vaccines on the other hand are relatively new, They're a complex subject and to be quite frank 90% of the people who push the anti vaxer memes have no clue how they work or what is in them (some health care workers included).
I can agree with that. They are 100% worse.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know if this insufferable idiot is the grand daughter of the famous Richard Elman of Hong Kong? She has to be based on her IG. All she does is take lavish vacations to Thailand and HK in between "bopo" crap on her IG where she's just flitting around London in expensive dresses. She's been in Thailand and HK for the last month. Must be nice. I'm almost sure she's a trusty but couldn't find the dox with a good amount of searching.

Michelle Elman IG

2015 Mail article on her says she is 'originally from Hong Kong'and she's clearly half white, so I would say it's very likely.

Also the fact she spends her time travelling and her earned income seems to be writing $40 fluff pieces on BOPO etc for Grazia and being a 'body poz coach', hardly a lucrative trade.

Whoever she is, it's almost certain she's a trust fund type with very rich parents.

It's very difficult to find anything about Elman's children, but he does have four apparently, and two grandchildren and he's pictured here with his wife Susan, who is clearly Asian.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding baby fat. It’s plain old wrong to compare adult and baby/young child fat. All the reasons already stated are totally right, but also that kids are growing. They have small stomachs but they’re growing like mad. They need a different diet to adults. - smaller portions but nutrient dense.
Kids shouldn’t be eating low fat dairy for example - they should be having full fat. A child diet has some significant differences to an healthy adult one. But both have the same base - plenty of veg, good quality protein, some more complex carbs, a good variety, and minimal processed crap. Sweets in moderation.
And puppy fat/baby fat (to a point) is not bad. You often see kids, especially girls, chunk out a bit before they have a growth spurt for example. The old adage that girls grow out then up, and boys up then out is often true. If kids are significantly overweight then the usual advice is to just hold their weight and let them grow into it, rather than actively loosing.
These people are giving kids a terrible message about food because they’re associating it with strong emotions.
Babies shouldn’t be thin. Older kids vary loads - but it’s totally healthy for kids to have ribs visible.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
They smell like garbage, because that's exactly what you are:

View attachment 1098113
I don't get it. Does she not shower daily? What else does she do with her life she doesn't work a regular job, she can't shower every morning? Like if you wash the shit out of your pits every morning and get the bacteria and dead flesh out of them they will stink a bit by end of work day but nobody other than you will know it's not that pungent.

So she's not showering more than once or twice a week. That bed must be revolting that her and J share.

Apathy is my superpower

you're not my real mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. Does she not shower daily? What else does she do with her life she doesn't work a regular job, she can't shower every morning? Like if you wash the shit out of your pits every morning and get the bacteria and dead flesh out of them they will stink a bit by end of work day but nobody other than you will know it's not that pungent.

So she's not showering more than once or twice a week. That bed must be revolting that her and J share.
She's depreeeeeeeeeeeeeessed, she can't shower (but she can go to yoga classes, hawk crusty bathing suits on IG etc).

1579024913098.png
1579024955969.png

As fascinated I am by Jays wrists I am equally fascinated by Annas knees. They look like they bend backwards.

Also, please put on long-sleeved shirts and stop tucking your shirt in - your fupa is not that "candy juicy" as you think it is.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She's depreeeeeeeeeeeeeessed, she can't shower (but she can go to yoga classes, hawk crusty bathing suits on IG etc).

View attachment 1098231 View attachment 1098232

As fascinated I am by Jays wrists I am equally fascinated by Annas knees. They look like they bend backwards.

Also, please put on long-sleeved shirts and stop tucking your shirt in - your fupa is not that "candy juicy" as you think it is.
Tree trunks for legs. Almost quite literally. Jesus. Her thigh is bigger than that tree!

toadoftoadhall

THERE'S BONES IN THE CHOCOLATE!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1098231 View attachment 1098232

Jesus Anna is such a dump truck. She looks like Humpty Dumpty on that wall. And is it just me or is the sheer girth of her candy juicy thighs actually distorting those fugly pants or is that just an optical illusion? The fake happy guffaw expression is so beyond fake to me. Like we don't know shes out there with her chubby little intern (And no actual friends) taking her picture in some pasture in Central Texas. Living your best life as a fatty is obviously better than giving a solitary fuck about your health. /sarcasm

Apathy is my superpower

you're not my real mom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to google to research the "fattie backwards knees" and it gave me this picture:
1579026304393.png

Went to her page. Amber Karnes is a body positive / HAES yoga instructor who shows fatties to do the real yoga poses in a way they can emulate. See above: knees to chest. This is it. Knees to chest. NOT POSSIBLE.

Read her site info:
1579026423792.png

Despite this, she mentions that she doesn't reeeeally love her body:
1579026642573.png

Went to her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amberkarnesofficial/

1579026869829.png

Guess who are followers? Jay & Corissa

Imagine Jay & Corissa at yoga. What's the name for the pose where you just lie flat on your back? Also, how do they ever get back up?

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Anna is such a dump truck. She looks like Humpty Dumpty on that wall. And is it just me or is the sheer girth of her candy juicy thighs actually distorting those fugly pants or is that just an optical illusion? The fake happy guffaw expression is so beyond fake to me. Like we don't know shes out there with her chubby little intern (And no actual friends) taking her picture in some pasture in Central Texas. Living your best life as a fatty is obviously better than giving a solitary fuck about your health. /sarcasm
I think it is an illusion created by the massive fat hanging from her upper thigh. That blob comes forward visually, creating a shadow over the knee.

Edit: I see Livid is not the only one who reports the health and fitness ads on SM. Why can't you just let H&F companies advertise their shit like everyone else? Tards. Consumers can research whether something is misleading (all advertising is misleading in some way)

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to google to research the "fattie backwards knees" and it gave me this picture:
View attachment 1098260

Went to her page. Amber Karnes is a body positive / HAES yoga instructor who shows fatties to do the real yoga poses in a way they can emulate. See above: knees to chest. This is it. Knees to chest. NOT POSSIBLE.

Read her site info:
View attachment 1098263

View attachment 1098271

View attachment 1098274

Imagine Jay & Corissa at yoga. What's the name for the pose where you just lie flat on your back? Also, how do they ever get back up?
That's the corpse pose. Pretty apropos.

I think it is an illusion created by the massive fat hanging from her upper thigh. That blob comes forward visually, creating a shadow over the knee.

Edit: I see Livid is not the only one who reports the health and fitness ads on SM. Why can't you just let H&F companies advertise their shit like everyone else? Tards. Consumers can research whether something is misleading (all advertising is misleading in some way)
If they're reporting things like Hydroxycut, that's fine. That stuff is a scam. But WW or Jenny Craig, while overpriced and not really needed, do actually work if you need structure and group support or support from your "counselor". If it works for someone and they can pay for it, what is the harm? It's just calorie reduction which we know works. People regain the weight not because the diet doesn't work but because they stop the diet and return to their regular eating habit. You have to make lifestyle changes to keep the weight off. That's not really the fault of the diet. Even WW has a maintenance program and it is free as long as you don't gain more than X number of pounds over your goal weight.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
Vi
View attachment 1098260

Read her site info:
View attachment 1098263

View attachment 1098271

View attachment 1098274

Corpse pose. Perfect for a death fat.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Why is it suddenly so a-okay to constantly be spewing your whining about past traumas all over social media? There's a lot to be said about simply working through your issues and getting the hell on with life. Continually bringing it up in woe is me posts only keeps the wounds open, keeps you a constant victim, and frankly will start compassion fatiguing your loved ones.

It's one thing to want to show fellow survivors of trauma that they aren't alone, it's quite another to use your issues as an excuse to be a perpetual victim on social media.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell some lousy kids to get off my damn lawn.
If she has trauma then she should seek help for it asap. But I think she might be suffering from Münchhausen syndrome or something because she's constantly self diagnosing herself with different mental disorders. Either way this woman is all kinds of fucked up. I hope she gets help.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino