Fat Guy Across America / FGAA / Eric Hites and Angie Hites (nee Atterbury) - In which a morbidly obese scam artist crowd funded a year+ vacation.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
He's back to smoking Camel cigarettes.

View attachment 761551View attachment 761552
Given he's smoking again, likes to eat and wants an easy way out of this, I think the best way to do this is to tell him that if he eats twenty loaded Mexican burritos and takes a smoke after the last one you'll pay off his debt. I have a feeling his problems will disappear in a burst of flame.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
I suspect he is also using ban evasion on paypal because his original email(s) got banned.

He's not hauling his trailer right now, someone is picking him up at roadside intersections and driving him to where ever he goes at night. That's why his MPH suddenly has gone up to nearly 4 mph.

The wormtrails and strava data prove this. He wouldn't be setting up camp right at the intersection of two roads where he ended.

Probably the same people who "fixed" his trailer are still shuttling him around.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He's not hauling his trailer right now, someone is picking him up at roadside intersections and driving him to where ever he goes at night. That's why his MPH suddenly has gone up to nearly 4 mph.

The wormtrails and strava data prove this. He wouldn't be setting up camp right at the intersection of two roads where he ended.

Probably the same people who "fixed" his trailer are still shuttling him around.
How the hell does he have to cheat to ride 4 mph?

How the hell does anyone look at him riding 1 1/2 hours in a 9 1/2 hour session and take him seriously?

No joke, I've ridden more hours this week on my stationary bike while playing Madden than Eric has ridden this week.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Because he has 33,000 followers but only about 80 are supporters, and maybe another 3 million who watched the Dr Phil episode.

That leaves around 307 million in the USA that he can con that doesn't know a thing about him.

I don't wish him harm, I just want him to get the fuck off the internet with the bullshit.

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
Given his dr phil espoise why hasnt he lost the weight(i know eating crap) been given or purchased a bike suitable for his weight and done a promotional deal? Whats the point of towing a trailer when you have a support vehicle? What about a gym membership with one of chains so he can warm up workout and promotional deal? Why cant he sleep in the support vehicle?

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Given his dr phil espoise why hasnt he lost the weight(i know eating crap) been given or purchased a bike suitable for his weight and done a promotional deal? Whats the point of towing a trailer when you have a support vehicle? What about a gym membership with one of chains so he can warm up workout and promotional deal? Why cant he sleep in the support vehicle?
Right before he went on Dr Phil, he was hauling that trailer for weeks. When weighed on Dr Phil is weight as the same as it was when TV 29 in Philadelphia weighed him. In other words, he did all that cycling towing a heavy trailer and didn't lose a pound. When he quit in Texas, he hadn't lost a pound of weight period... When I toured, I ate 4,000 calories a day and lost 32 pounds in 23 days. If Eric would just eat 2,500 calories a day and did nothing but lie in the bed and shit, he would lose weight.

After the Dr Phil Show, they did come down with an RV for Angie to sag for him. But that's when the cheating started and Eric got rid of Spot device. All they did was drive the RV on the shoulder of the road, then used gpx software to edit and upload. No one ever saw Eric riding a bicycle from Alabama to Texas except for a few youtube climbs of him coasting down a hill that no doubt Angie dropped him off at the top of the hill. Even with the RV< they would spend weeks at hotel, like the one in Alabama they were at for 8 days

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Given he's smoking again, likes to eat and wants an easy way out of this, I think the best way to do this is to tell him that if he eats twenty loaded Mexican burritos and takes a smoke after the last one you'll pay off his debt. I have a feeling his problems will disappear in a burst of flame.
If he keeps smoking and getting fatter, the problem is going to take care of itself in a real hurry.

He's basically already on borrowed time for being so fat.