Fat Guy Across America / FGAA / Eric Hites and Angie Hites (nee Atterbury) - In which a morbidly obese scam artist crowd funded a year+ vacation.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ETA again: In the video @toad_has_autism posted, he's trying to stream from his phone, and he shows off some of his contacts. He's an idiot.
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Angie hasn't lived in that "zuma house" since 2015. It was sold in 2016. Eric is so lazy, he can't be fucked to slide his fat thumb on the number to delete it from contacts at any point during the last 3 years.

He also has the fucking McDonalds app on the front page of his phone. But he's totally trying to lose weight guys!
Capture.PNG
Before he left for Florida, he was trying to sell a tablet that has the Domino's pizza app on desktop.

MmmPIZZA.jpg

Reactions: sparklemilhouse

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Angie hasn't lived in that "zuma house" since 2015. It was sold in 2016. Eric is so lazy, he can't be fucked to slide his fat thumb on the number to delete it from contacts at any point during the last 3 years.

Before he left for Florida, he was trying to sell a tablet that has the Domino's pizza app on desktop.

View attachment 800500

View attachment 800502
For refrence, the Surface 1516 64GB goes for about $60-$75 second hand, and honestly I wouldn't even sell a refurbished one above $100 unless I was also including an upgraded license with the deal because RT is a piece of shit. (Any of the ones you see online for $150+ will have been upgraded to 8.1 or 10, been somewhat tested, and come with a warranty of some sort) This motherfucker wants $120 firm lol.

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: Gym Leader Elesa

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
He had a heart attack and it didn’t even hit him and repaired his own blocked artery? So this guy has a Deadpool/Wolverine healing factor... is that what you are saying?
He had a Stress Test, ex-ray, and other test set up for the Monday in Florida after his hospitalization there but he never took the test. deciding to go home instead. He says they found a blockage (didn't say how much it was block) but his own body made a bypass on his own.

That's quite some super-hero healing powers he has.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had a Stress Test, ex-ray, and other test set up for the Monday in Florida after his hospitalization there but he never took the test. deciding to go home instead. He says they found a blockage (didn't say how much it was block) but his own body made a bypass on his own.

That's quite some super-hero healing powers he has.
*his body got so hungry it ate the blockage and made a feeding tube for easier access

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Someone nailed him lying right on the head. If he had a 100% blockage, they would have immediately fixed it while in the cath lab, the risk of it breaking off and going to the brain or lungs is too great. If he had a heart attack in Florida, the blood test would have spotted it with elevations of troponin, CK or CK–MB and/or serum myoglobin. Eric completely fails to mentioin his so called enlarged aorta. And of course, one fact we do know, he has edema in the legs due to his heart failing to circulate but that is because of his massive weight.

He's so full of shit

On the ANTI group, they are speculating Eric's photo of him ER was actually a photo inside a blood plasma where Eric was selling is plasma, which he has done before. Strong evidence of it also, notice he is in a t-shirt, ER would have put him in a gown and the room looked nothing at all like an ER room would.

EDIT: Notice, no heart monitor on him.

Just assume Eric lies all the time and everything he says is a lie until it's proven otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coleslaw

kiwifarms.net
For refrence, the Surface 1516 64GB goes for about $60-$75 second hand, and honestly I wouldn't even sell a refurbished one above $100 unless I was also including an upgraded license with the deal because RT is a piece of shit. (Any of the ones you see online for $150+ will have been upgraded to 8.1 or 10, been somewhat tested, and come with a warranty of some sort) This motherfucker wants $120 firm lol.
Mine isn't even 2 years old and already its touchscreen doesn't work.

kcbbq

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
kiwifarms.net
He's on the verge of death. Just look at his last video, face is pale, can't breathe, can't keep eyes open, obviously not getting enough oxygen to brain.
He might not die soon if he stopped lying to himself and got is ass in gear.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Viridian

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
He's on the verge of death. Just look at his last video, face is pale, can't breathe, can't keep eyes open, obviously not getting enough oxygen to brain.
I know It's hot but he's like that from (allegedly) going a mile on a bike lol. And that's after cooling off a bit.

And nice shirt. :like:

• Informative
Reactions: Viridian

Maltninja

Lemons
kiwifarms.net

He looks drunk.

Meanwhile, Le Tour returns to the mountains tomorrow, where you will see a lot of amateur cyclists at the roadside, all the way to the various summits, cheering the pro boys on. A fair number those amateurs will be clearly overweight, but there they are, inspired by the best, having a wonderful day. Our boy could have had that.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
I thought that he might be high as a kite on pills or drunk. But he does look like he's on the verge of dying soon.

I think his parents and wife, after a few days of grieving, will actually be relieved not to be burdened by Eric anymore. Able to enjoy things without having to care for a 550 pound baby anymore.

And yea, TDF back in the Alps tomorrow, and no Team Sky (I know it's called something else now) train like the previous past years to tear apart the peloton. I be happy for the French if one of their own ends up in yellow in Paris.

Video of his 1 mile bike ride. Sounds like he is going to die before even getting on the bike with the heavy breathing and never gets any better.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Wow, he really does look like shit. I thought he may have been lying about the entire heart fiasco, but now it looks like he really is having heart problems.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Been 12 days since his last workout or post. When Eric means he is starting slow, HE MEANS IT!!!!

P.S. - I doubt if he had an heart attack, just was too lazy that morning to pack up his tent and stuff, but I'm sure he does have heart troubles, 550 pounds will do that, just look at his legs all bloated up from his heart not able to pump.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Angie Marie live streamed her drunk af feelings today, and she is leaving Eric. Again. She also confirmed my source's info regarding Eric's Florida fiasco being about trying to meet a deadline for an influx of cash. I can't archive right now, but I will download it when I am home, unless someone else has the capability at the moment.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Angie Marie live streamed her drunk af feelings today, and she is leaving Eric. Again. She also confirmed my source's info regarding Eric's Florida fiasco being about trying to meet a deadline for an influx of cash. I can't archive right now, but I will download it when I am home, unless someone else has the capability at the moment.

Either the grift is finally drying up or Eric really is on a downward spiral that Angie doesn't want to be present for.

Either way, I expect the next phase in this entire ordeal is going to be more rough for Eric than anything that has come before it.