Fat Guy Across America / FGAA / Eric Hites and Angie Hites (nee Atterbury) - In which a morbidly obese scam artist crowd funded a year+ vacation.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to watch that video. But 40 minutes of that voice is enough to make me drive a railroad spike through my skull.
Any chance of a transcript from someone who feels like doing a considerable act of charity? I’m curious for more details about this Florida cash grab attempt.

He put a public invite to his birthday party up on Friday. So far only one person is going but a whole two are interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/1411532998987987/?ti=icl

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently some dumb fuck friend of his missed his flight trying to get to the Philippines to see his mail order bride, and Eric is currently trying to alert the media and rally the unwashed masses rotfl.
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Nice tagging.
Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Capture6.PNG

(These were posted two years apart, by the way. I'm pretty sure this is the same dude.)
Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Cornstalker

kiwifarms.net
You book a flight with cheapOair and expect that they give a shit if you miss your flight? Lol.
You book a flight with cheapOair and expect that they give a shit if you miss your flight? Lol.
i can’t believe he managed to get $300 out of them. On the other hand it was probably airline credit and explains why the next flight cost was jacked up. Get your ass to the airport hotel the night before dumb ass. And why the hell are you donating to Eric Hites Patreon if you don’t have enough money for yourself

• Winner
Reactions: Mitt Doggy Dogg

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can’t believe he managed to get $300 out of them. On the other hand it was probably airline credit and explains why the next flight cost was jacked up. Get your ass to the airport hotel the night before dumb ass. And why the hell are you donating to Eric Hites Patreon if you don’t have enough money for yourself
Thanks for quoting me 3 times.

Anyone have an update?

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck. Literally nothing in that story makes me at all sympathetic to the guy and I have far more questions then answers
I wondering how he afforded to fly to the Philippines to knock up the chick ten months ago. Going to guess they are throwing in the newborn baby crap as a pity move or even better shes cuckholded his dumbass.

This guy just wants to bang discount hoes in Manila with his welfare fraud bux. Going to bet till he bought the love of his life in the Philippines he was a total MGTOW fanatic.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
Still around, not feeling well, wife has kidney problems, still fat.

View attachment 1016573View attachment 1016575
He just can't connect the dots to figure out that the reason he has no energy is that his idea of exercise is ripping open bags of Funyuns, lighting up his ciggybutts, and chugging 2 liter sodas every 15 minutes.

I have never seen someone so lazy and lacking in self awareness.

I blame The Proclaimers, I really do(tm).

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently some dumb fuck friend of his missed his flight trying to get to the Philippines to see his mail order bride, and Eric is currently trying to alert the media and rally the unwashed masses rotfl.
View attachment 996093
View attachment 996094
View attachment 996097
Nice tagging.
View attachment 996095
View attachment 996102
View attachment 996103
View attachment 996104
(These were posted two years apart, by the way. I'm pretty sure this is the same dude.)
View attachment 996117
View attachment 996118
LOL, those aren't his children. Thos are just the kids he's probably going to try and bang.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Shocking development nobody could've predicted: Eric is hospitalized again with heart troubles

eric.png

Truly surreal how, despite everything about their situation being so transparently broken, they still have this impulse to spin the situation. Eric went to his doctor because he was "struggling to breathe" yet she still refers to it as a "normal checkup."

Although, to be fair, I guess struggling to breathe is "normal" when you're Eric's weight.