Fat Guy Across America / FGAA / Eric Hites and Angie Hites (nee Atterbury) - In which a morbidly obese scam artist crowd funded a year+ vacation.

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
Shocking development nobody could've predicted: Eric is hospitalized again with heart troubles

View attachment 1092218

Truly surreal how, despite everything about their situation being so transparently broken, they still have this impulse to spin the situation. Eric went to his doctor because he was "struggling to breathe" yet she still refers to it as a "normal checkup."

Although, to be fair, I guess struggling to breathe is "normal" when you're Eric's weight.
It's probably also normal to see a doctor when you're 600 pounds, have a heart attack, and then never exercize/eat better/stop smoking like the heart is just going to fuse itself back together.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
Shocking development nobody could've predicted: Eric is hospitalized again with heart troubles

View attachment 1092218

Truly surreal how, despite everything about their situation being so transparently broken, they still have this impulse to spin the situation. Eric went to his doctor because he was "struggling to breathe" yet she still refers to it as a "normal checkup."

Although, to be fair, I guess struggling to breathe is "normal" when you're Eric's weight.
This is so grim. This guy got himself a terminal disease meant for 70+ year olds while in his forties.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1092218

So what's our deadpool? Honestly, at this point I would be shocked if he makes it out of 2020 without at least being a vegetable on life support.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s pretty much there tbh. At least in the PCU they probably make him take a few steps every day.
It's hard to call ETA on a deathfat, but this looks like Chance Carmichael's last rodeo, and I don't think he lasted a year past the equivalent point. And Chance was younger, more resilient.

It is fucking impossible to call an ETA on a skelly, I find. At least for me.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, at this point I would be shocked if he makes it out of 2020 without at least being a vegetable on life support.
I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't bet against Eric being able to stave off the consequences of his actions for far longer than he has any right to. Much like all of the monetary debt that he has "on hold," he somehow manages to ignore this physical debt. Every time you assume it's finally caught up with him, he somehow makes a partial recovery and then keeps floating along, gradually getting even fatter and more unhealthy.

Before he drops dead, I think there's going to be some bariatric surgery drama. He's going to finally do the mental gymnastics necessary to justify the procedure to himself, which means he'll then have to go through the process of pre-surgical weight loss. And we all know that wouldn't go well.

btw, he did some type of livestream on Friday from his hospital bed, oxygen tube and all. I can't bring myself to watch it, but maybe someone else will take one for the team?

It's very funny to me how his livestreams used to happen out on the road, talking to people about his "journey" as a way to sorta show off and build hype. Now it's just an opportunity to for people to see how far he's fallen.

Cornstalker

kiwifarms.net
If he dies soon, at least he'll have fulfilled his lifelong dream: eating, not moving and getting paid to be a sack of shit, with his wife at his side.
somebody named Esme Stancopian says she heard he passed. The name sounds a little suspicious, but irregular heartbeat associated with CHF can strike suddenly, so it is not out of the realm of possibility

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
somebody named Esme Stancopian says she heard he passed. The name sounds a little suspicious, but irregular heartbeat associated with CHF can strike suddenly, so it is not out of the realm of possibility
Then Eric could make his coast to coast journey by having his ashes spread, but there won't be much to spread after the resulting crematory fire.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
Being the kind of person I am, I googled "bariatric cremation".

Some highlights:

Every pound of lean tissue gives out approximately 1,000 BTUs (British Thermal Units), but every pound of fatty tissue emits 20,000 BTUs.
XL cremation machines with openings as wide as 43 and 52 inches are available. These supersize machines can perform a cremation at 150 pounds per hour and cater for bodies up to 1000 pounds!
Source: http://www.us-funerals.com/funeral-articles/can-an-obese-person-be-cremated.html#.XiDCfVWIa2c

Extra large "disaster pouches" with 675 pound capacity and 8 heavy lifting handles for $27 (2 to 3 times the price of their normal 300 pound capacity pouches0: https://www.vision-medical.net/coll...saster-pouch-leak-proof-padded-handle#tabs-s0

At 600 pounds plus, the logistics of cremation are complicated. Fortunately the Midwest is statistically likely to have a selection of plus-size options, not that 600 pound remains are common even there.

It may be simpler and cheaper just to bury him using a heavy duty forklift (in keeping with his fork lifting expertise).

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quasi-confirmation that he's healthy, just dead.

HEALTHY.png

I put an email in to the person who gave me the info about his last gasp to fulfill his end of the bargain with the Florida trip. Will update of they get back to me.

Update: False alarm. Still fat, still in the hospital, still waiting to take his victory lap in a hearse.

STILLFAT.png

Last edited: