Fat Guy Across America / FGAA / Eric Hites and Angie Hites (nee Atterbury) - In which a morbidly obese scam artist crowd funded a year+ vacation.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
It's like watching someone poke a grizzly bear in the eye with a stick. How the hell did he think provoking Dr. Phil was gonna go?
I mean... Dr. Phil has gotten owned on his show numerous times. He's not this brilliant, honest or ethical personality in his own right. It's pretty easy to fuck with him or make him look stupid.

The problem with Eric is that he doesn't have a leg to stand on. It's obvious he's a con-artist, and he doesn't have the skill to convince people otherwise. Any human being who wants to take down Eric can do so easily because he's provided them with all the ammunition they need to do so.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Remember John Nistico, they guy who claimed to be a hater but actually was an enabler who helped Eric with scams??

He's a real piece of shit.

Arrests

• John Nistico, 55, of Jericho, allegedly drove into a large boulder after drifting from his lane and onto the lawn at 65 Fort Salonga Road. He was driving unlicensed and had no/expired insurance, police say. He was arrested and charged with a DWI on May 20.

billeverghostly

kiwifarms.net
Appears Hites is making a return visit to Dr. Phil, with his tail between his legs, not one whit healthier and in fact close to an invalid. What an easy punching bag he would be though I am sure Dr. Phil will take an easy on him and provide him some sort of parting gift. Angie will want in on the action also.
For comparison, Eric was documented by Dr. Phil at 509 lbs in 2016, versus whatever this is now in 2020.75CB4179-E82D-47B9-AA35-2EF2F0D568C8.jpeg11D38942-4BF5-46DE-8C80-11D04310576C.jpeg

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
set your Tivo, I guess:
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.31.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.32.17 AM.png

To be honest, I'm pretty torn by this. On one hand, good for him ... hopefully he's going to be repentant and apologetic and genuinely prepared to make real changes and accept help.

On the other hand, we've been here before. How many times can he have these "come to Jesus" moments where he swears it'll be different this time?

Pretty frustrating that an arrogant asshole like Eric can get so many second chances and have so many opportunities handed to him simply by virtue of being a notorious asshole. But at the same time, I dunno, I certainly don't envy him.

Guess I'll wait and see how this Dr Phil sequel goes before I let my feelings calcify.

kcbbq

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
kiwifarms.net
set your Tivo, I guess:
View attachment 1590587

View attachment 1590589

To be honest, I'm pretty torn by this. On one hand, good for him ... hopefully he's going to be repentant and apologetic and genuinely prepared to make real changes and accept help.

On the other hand, we've been here before. How many times can he have these "come to Jesus" moments where he swears it'll be different this time?

Pretty frustrating that an arrogant asshole like Eric can get so many second chances and have so many opportunities handed to him simply by virtue of being a notorious asshole. But at the same time, I dunno, I certainly don't envy him.

Guess I'll wait and see how this Dr Phil sequel goes before I let my feelings calcify.
No, seriously, fuck the gifting slimeball. He's earned this, one lie at a time, one scam at a time.

Just sit back and laugh at his corpulence and shitty health.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
No, seriously, fuck the gifting slimeball. He's earned this, one lie at a time, one scam at a time.
Yes, I think that's a reasonable position to take. What really gets under my skin is that he decided that the only way to fix this now is to go crawling back to Dr Phil. As opposed to, like, you know ... quietly consulting with *real* professionals? Everything has to be a spectacle. His addiction to attention is only second to his addiction to food.

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I think that's a reasonable position to take. What really gets under my skin is that he decided that the only way to fix this now is to go crawling back to Dr Phil. As opposed to, like, you know ... quietly consulting with *real* professionals? Everything has to be a spectacle. His addiction to attention is only second to his addiction to food.
I just saw a preview for the episode a few minutes ago, and boy, it looks like he's setting up to get a few new holes ripped in him. And given his attitude during the last episode, I'm pretty sure Dr. Phil and every other critic that's interviewed is going to really enjoy doing the ripping. According to the preview he's now 700 lbs, but idk if they're estimating or if maybe they weighed him themselves.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Same old shit from Eric, even with this show, the media is ignoring it, and I think the producers knew this show was a bomb so they made sure it got aired when golf was on. The only thing I think he is correct on, is that Robert Reames is full of shit himself. Making a few phone calls and sending someone a FitBit/heart monitor isn't trainer support. Sending Eric and Angie shitfood that NO ONE EATS isn't support either, that would fail with almost anyone. Eric needs someone physically working with him almost every day in person. Not someone making phone calls once every two weeks to check on things. That said, the Eric is a super obese asshole is because of Eric and he has no excuses.