Fat Lives Matter -

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Each fattie is like three normies.

Most fatties are Yt.

If we kill the fatties and harvest their flesh to graft onto niggos, the niggos will become Yt.

We would have no fatties and no niggos.

Fatties are the solution to waysism.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Starving Autist

Gwyllgi

Leader of the Clit Stroking Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is now a fat image/gif thread.

411v6a(1).gif1589136284161.gif
1581923969897.jpg
ly5r2q.png
tenor (6).gif
unnamed (1).gif
VCiPqyY.gif

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
If you're slightly overweight, I'm not gonna think less of you. If you're fat but you seriously want to better yourself and lose the weight, I'll support you and do what I can to help. If you're some disgusting morbidly obese hamplanet buying $100+ worth of junk food a week (on food stamps of course. Gotta make the taxpayers pay for your sloth after all) I'm going to hate even looking at you.

nohull

screw your ooptics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
I want a peer-reviewed study on why the Social Media Fats who try to celebrate it are almost entirely women. I have encountered maybe a half dozen fat dudes who spout this HAES shit, the rest are all women.
Yes, this is something lots of other people have observed too, myself included. I think it's because women tend to have higher social needs than men and need to receive validation from peers far more often.
We men tend to keep more to ourselves whenever we feel sad, miserable or life feels like a pointless experience filled with evil and suffering, and that's not "toxic masculinity", that's actually a fucking GOOD thing within an extent.
There's also higher aesthetic demands for men than for women. Women tend to be with men way way way above their league.
I don't know if my autism is backstabbing me but I think this is satire, and certain linguistic cues make that quite obvious...

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Starving Autist

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fatties be like:
pie.gif

Yes, this is something lots of other people have observed too, myself included. I think it's because women tend to have higher social needs than men and need to receive validation from peers far more often.
We men tend to keep more to ourselves whenever we feel sad, miserable or life feels like a pointless experience filled with evil and suffering, and that's not "toxic masculinity", that's actually a fucking GOOD thing within an extent.
There's also higher aesthetic demands for men than for women. Women tend to be with men way way way above their league.

I don't know if my autism is backstabbing me but I'm think this is satire, and certain linguistic cues make that quite obvious...
Poe's law, man. I can see how that looks like satire but I've been fooled before

Tags
None