Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 251 90.6%

• Total voters

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Fuzzy Purple Fox
kiwifarms.net

Steven John Assanti (aka John Assanti & FatBoyGetDown) is a youtuber & star on My 600 Pound Life. Steven is notable for the fact that he is a completely selfish and spiteful human being. Even sick in the hospital from health problems caused by him being morbidly obese (approximately 700-800 pounds at any given time in his life) he is still want to order pizza and junk food.

He openly brags about his disability tugboat and shits on the very taxpayers that keep him alive.

Since his Rality TV stardom got him attention, tabloids frequently report on his activities. Including in more recent years his gastric bypass surgery.

He is also known for being a disgusting slob online and shaking his fat body like a much less endearing version of Chris "Fatman" Whitney.

And a few vids of him enjoying food too much.

(This one is the most disgusting from the three.)

Links:
Encyclopedia Dramatica
Facebook
Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've only seen this dude through his conflicts with Angry Grandpa (which were staged by Angry Fat-Son, like damn near everything the old man gets taped reacting to). Is he really trying to lose weight? Where'd he say this?

(Re-edited for DA ACCURASY)

Reactions: Forkyourspoons

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Fuzzy Purple Fox
kiwifarms.net
Mr. 0 said:
I've only seen this dude through his conflicts with Angry Grandpa (which were staged by Angry Fat-Son, like damn near everything the old man gets taped reacting to). Is he really trying to lose weight? Where'd he say this?

(Re-edited for DA ACCURASY)

He updates his health and weight on his Facebook with images to prove it. He's still fat but he's still losing it and I really hope he sticks to his goals.

Reactions: Forkyourspoons

derpi

Shaped like a girl
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck what a difference two years makes. Why'd he stop losing weight?

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He used to be able to stand up and probably walk a little. He even posted a video on his facebook about his health problems (something about surgery, I don't remember, but in videos on youtube after that one, he had a scar on his chest). Just what the hell happened? Does he need extensive therapy? Christ.

Zim

Facebook District Manager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Living on taxpayer money ain't so funny now is it you fat fuck?
I've never been on disability but I was on unemployment for about 8 months. That shit sucked and I only really laughed about it when I was making jokes to my friends about how poor I was. I couldn't imagine having to piss into a bottle and take pills on top of that lol.

ELFairy

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, this guy. I've heard of him before. Supposedly his family has tried to help him by cutting down on his food, but he yells and screams and disturbs the neighbors, so they give in to him. It's disgusting how obnoxious and ungrateful he is to the people who are caring for him. I don't think he has any chance of losing weight or being independent. It would be really sad if he wasn't such an asshole.

Redeemer and Destroyer

Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine what it's like in that SUV with this disgusting fat fuck in it shitting and pissing everywhere. No way he can get out to do that.
His father probably cleans it for him, and it's a shame. He appears to be a good man, someone who KNOWS that his son has a problem and refuses to let it continue. Why his son came out like that, I don't have the slightest idea how that happened. It's just saddening, knowing that there is help, but Assanti is such a detestable human being that he repels anyone who reaches out to him. Even Dr. Phil couldn't save him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino