Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 138 90.2%

• Total voters

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Girlfriend? I thought he was gay.
I thought he was gay too, I can't remember where I heard it. All I remember is that he got this depressed look when his father ribbed him about finding a girlfriend on one of the 600 lb Life episodes.

Personally I think he gets off on the attention more than anything.
He doesn't have too many options anyway. Regardless of whether he likes men or women, it would take a forklift just to find his penis.

Armchair Psychologist

Old bastard
kiwifarms.net

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some women marrying these fatties is like marrying an inmate. They know where they are and never have to have sex.

Only she doesn’t realize how loud and demanding he’ll get and the work she’ll have to do. He’s lost a bit of weight due to the surgery... but it’s surely coming back on.

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I've teased about this in the past but can actually confirm without a reason of doubt that Justin and his father Steven, STILL live in this house. (See below for sauce.)

23 Argyle St.
Cranston, RI

These 2 Google pictures are SUPER outdated (circa 2011)
assanti google 2.png

assanti google.png

Zillow:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/23-Argyle-St-Cranston-RI-02920/66052288_zpid/
(Zillow Archive unavailable, screenshots below)
zillow assanti.png
zillow assanti 2.png
zillow assanto 3.png
Updated photos of the home in question 2018 by super spies.
4.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG

Notice the dog in the backyard that Justin mentions all the time.
2.JPG
1.JPG
I also have heard that the "Medical RV" that brought Steven to Houston, TX is in fact now parked back in the driveway of this house. Is Steven back home???? Only time and boots on the ground may tell...

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino