Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 241 90.9%

• Total voters

Ihatechildren

Lucille Bluth fanclub founder
kiwifarms.net
Who wants to bet on the girlfriend is only orbiting Steven for the thousands of opiates he still gets . There is no way in hell he stopped taking them and pill heads will literally do anything for pills . These people break their own bones , burn themselves , steal them , do prostitution and so on . Dating a half ton pig with legs bigger than tree trunks wouldn't be anything to an addict and its not like he can run and chase her if she rips him off .

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all my years here on the farms, not a single cow has managed to repulse me on first glance as Steve Assanti has.
I think it may be because he has absolutely NO redeeming qualities asides from the lolz he produces.
There's a video he made of himself playing with actual LITERAL shit because somebody paid him to.
That's the perfect metaphor for his life.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not even the fat IMO, it's the stoned smugness. Like he thinks, after being comprehensively owned by Dr. Now, that he still has a chance of scoring some drugs and that these NPCs are just programmed poorly, because they ought to be serving his skooma and kissing his copious ass.
Yup, that smug fucking face when he says "Why don't you get the scale?" with his fucking hands down his pants. He's very punchable.
BTW, I know this was already posted, by I added it for context.

Props to Dr. Now for not taking the bait these fatties throw at him.

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
Yup, that smug fucking face when he says "Why don't you get the scale?" with his fucking hands down his pants. He's very punchable.
BTW, I know this was already posted, by I added it for context.

Props to Dr. Now for not taking the bait these fatties throw at him.
Dr. Now has far more patience than I do- if it were up to me I would have just put Steven on a 0 calorie diet just for treating the nurses like absolute shit, as well as taken away all devices so he can go batshit insane in his self made prison.

Steven is just fucking disgusting overall and I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out he severely abused his younger brother. His dad should just leave him alone in the van and only bring water for a month, just as punishment for being a shithead. It’s not like he can just get up and do shit on his own these days.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Now has far more patience than I do- if it were up to me I would have just put Steven on a 0 calorie diet just for treating the nurses like absolute shit, as well as taken away all devices so he can go batshit insane in his self made prison.

Steven is just fucking disgusting overall and I wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out he severely abused his younger brother. His dad should just leave him alone in the van and only bring water for a month, just as punishment for being a shithead. It’s not like he can just get up and do shit on his own these days.
He certainly knows how to play the system to get what he wants. An addict in general is a terrible person, but he's a double addict.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino