Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 244 90.7%

• Total voters

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh. I have seen stranger couples that probably really were in love. Though I agree, his current and past presence in tv might have helped.
The problem here is (ignoring that she's out of his league), he clearly lacks the ability to love other because he doesn't love himself enough to treat his body with respect.

And especially at his size, I doubt that sex is an option.

So really, what are they both getting out of this relationship?

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem here is (ignoring that she's out of his league), he clearly lacks the ability to love other because he doesn't love himself enough to treat his body with respect.

No idea. Too much speculation involved. Given that he has a really disformed body and a really ugly personality I agree its probably something that has not much to do with love.
I mean she is not ugly so he probably said deal.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net

He gets a girlfriend to show off, as well as bring him food and run errands; she's getting opiates, a place to live, and maybe some money and shiny trinkets, all without having to fuck him. Plus he's too immobile to beat her unless she gets too close, and, due to his immobility, dependent upon her. That he's also a very minor public figure is likely part of her attraction to him; when he gets attention, she gets it too.

It's a sick, fucked-up relationship between two sick, fucked-up people who don't understand any form of relating beyond getting what they want out of the other person while giving up as little as possible.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
He gets a girlfriend to show off, as well as bring him food and run errands; she's getting opiates, a place to live, and maybe some money and shiny trinkets, all without having to fuck him. Plus he's too immobile to beat her unless she gets too close, and, due to his immobility, dependent upon her. That he's also a very minor public figure is likely part of her attraction to him; when he gets attention, she gets it too.

It's a sick, fucked-up relationship between two sick, fucked-up people who don't understand any form of relating beyond getting what they want out of the other person while giving up as little as possible.
That will makes things interesting when one doesn't give the other what they want. Once that happens, its going to end up with either a vindictive spats or straight up murder. I am banking once the drugs are gone, the girlfriend will move away or possible put a pillow over Steven in rage.

Sexy Potoo

Sexiest bird on the planet
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if this video has been posted before, but it is another fine example of Steven being a manipulative little shit. Can't go 2 hours sitting down without food, and complains to his father that he is "feeling weak". The fantasy could probably survive 3 months on nothing but water with all of the calories he has stored away.

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if this video has been posted before, but it is another fine example of Steven being a manipulative little shit. Can't go 2 hours sitting down without food, and complains to his father that he is "feeling weak". The fantasy could probably survive 3 months on nothing but water with all of the calories he has stored away.
Steven has spent all his life just eating for pleasure, it really seems he doesn’t even have a hobby like his similar blob brother Justin, who is a gamer and is into Gamesworkshop type shit. All Steven does is eat and get high, that’s it.

Like an alcoholic who can’t imagine a moment without some booze Steven can’t give up over eating.

Belligerent Monk

Kiwi Farms is the Batman Universe
kiwifarms.net
That will makes things interesting when one doesn't give the other what they want. Once that happens, its going to end up with either a vindictive spats or straight up murder.
I mean... I'd have to think she'd have to be the one not getting what she wants in any such scenario, right? The thinking person couldn't figure out what she's doing there to begin with let alone why she stays. Besides I can't imagine that whatever she's getting out of this is something Steven can sustain for a long period on disability checks and whatever he gets from My 600lb life.

I am banking once the drugs are gone, the girlfriend will move away or possible put a pillow over Steven in rage.
Pffffft. She could easily use the pillow of lard this dude has in any arm fold to get the job done but, if we're being really really real here, there's only one true solution should she decide this dude needs to die.

Metal_Heavy19

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if his wife is his home care health worker? I believe the government pays for his nursing through disability or something. I saw another fat guy on my 600 lb meme had his wife collecting the nurse money from the government in addition to his disability. So she could be in for the money as well.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steven has spent all his life just eating for pleasure, it really seems he doesn’t even have a hobby like his similar blob brother Justin, who is a gamer and is into Gamesworkshop type shit. All Steven does is eat and get high, that’s it.

Like an alcoholic who can’t imagine a moment without some booze Steven can’t give up over eating.
lol, you think Justin was part of gamergate?

"Gamer, rise up!!"
"...I literally can't..."

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if his wife is his home care health worker? I believe the government pays for his nursing through disability or something. I saw another fat guy on my 600 lb meme had his wife collecting the nurse money from the government in addition to his disability. So she could be in for the money as well.
I've heard of this before, but didn't think of it for this particular situation.

We may have found the answer, guys. It would make so much sense.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, in an alternate universe, a thin and healthy Steven Assanti hawks get-fit-quick schemes on YouTube and Instagram.
There's no way his body will ever look like that at this point.

Not even the most talented plastic surgeon could remove all that extra flabby skin.

If he ever lost all that weight the nigga may as well try to use it to glide like a flying squirrel.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino