Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 26 9.4%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 251 90.6%

• Total voters

Dysnomia

Povertish
kiwifarms.net
How does he live despite that fat?
It amazes me. You have people at 300 lbs who keel over from heart attacks yet this beyond deathfat pachyderm somehow survived.

He's back under this account: https://www.instagram.com/vodbarker/ and he's been begging Rosie O' Fatfuck for her attention.
Interesting. He is still trying to ride that fame train. I was half expecting a troon out because he doesn't have much left and his screeching wears thin fast. He has zero redeeming qualities and is a complete waste of DNA.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I searched gofundme for vod barker and nothing came up. I don’t pozload my neghole but I hate cancer fakers and that should be reported.
Yeah, I guess he isn't doing a gofundme, he wants people to donate to his paypal directly. I wish someone would pozload his neghole though.. but they probably wouldn't be able to find it :(

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino