Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 138 90.2%

• Total voters

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for posting so much. Here's another one I dug up of a gofundme account. The bitch deleted it when people caught on.

Does anyone have info on where he resides? I'm not normally a nark but I wouldn't mind reporting this fuckface to his local authorities.

Note: The picture he used was from a previous story about a woman having her last moments with her dying dog.

Attachments

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is the more worthless Assanti brother?

Granted, Justin has a "job", but that "job" is running his own stupid nerd/weeb store. And while that can count toward something, he didn't bother to grace us with his presence on My 600lb Life so we got no entertainment out of him. Plus he seems like kind of a snob.

Steven is an unhinged maniac, and always has some kind of crazy antic going on that we can laugh at. While he doesn't have a job, we still get to laugh our asses off at him on a periodic basis when he either gets an episode on the show, or posts something interesting/horrible on his FB or on the general internet.

Given these two choices, I'd say Justin is the more worthless Assanti brother, because he's so fucking boring. He reminds me of Big Al's "girlfriend" (emotional slave) Becky.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's little spoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Granted, Justin has a "job", but that "job" is running his own stupid nerd/weeb store. And while that can count toward something, he didn't bother to grace us with his presence on My 600lb Life so we got no entertainment out of him. Plus he seems like kind of a snob.

Steven is an unhinged maniac, and always has some kind of crazy antic going on that we can laugh at. While he doesn't have a job, we still get to laugh our asses off at him on a periodic basis when he either gets an episode on the show, or posts something interesting/horrible on his FB or on the general internet.

Given these two choices, I'd say Justin is the more worthless Assanti brother, because he's so fucking boring. He reminds me of Big Al's "girlfriend" (emotional slave) Becky.
Did you never watch the show? He was there. He just never got the surgery because he didn't want to be stuck in Houston with Steven, or he might have now, idk I'm in the middle of part 3.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you never watch the show? He was there. He just never got the surgery because he didn't want to be stuck in Houston with Steven, or he might have now, idk I'm in the middle of part 3.
That's what I'm saying. He was boring as shit.
And of course I watched the show, how do you think I knew about his shitty hobby store?

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
It amazes me. You have people at 300 lbs who keel over from heart attacks yet this beyond deathfat pachyderm somehow survived.

Interesting. He is still trying to ride that fame train. I was half expecting a troon out because he doesn't have much left and his screeching wears thin fast. He has zero redeeming qualities and is a complete waste of DNA.
I know this is old and basically a necro, but I'd guess it's sheer fucking spite. He lives out of complete spite. I once knew this guy, total sweetheart, awesome soul, not a mean bone in his body, probably about 300-350lbs. He starts losing weight because he knows/the doctor informed him he can't keep it up much longer. At work one day, he calls an ambulance because he can't breathe and his chest really hurts. They show up and he says he's well enough to walk to the ambulance, and then halfway out in the parking lot HE HAS A HUGE HEART ATTACK AND DROPS DEAD. Paramedics couldn't revive him.

That just ain't fucking fair. Steven (and Amber (y'know, for now), and Chantal, and Chance for a time) they just must thrive off shitting in Death's face and being narcissists. Gotta be.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's little spoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm saying. He was boring as shit.
And of course I watched the show, how do you think I knew about his shitty hobby store?
The thread mentioned the hobby store so I assume that's how you heard about it

Episode Concept: hobby shop runs out of money and now sells fent-pressed vicodin steve pawns from the 30 different pill daddies he sees

i should be a tv exec

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'd say Steven is, but only by a margin. Justin had the opportunity to lose weight under one of the best weight loss doctors in the country handed to him on a silver platter but he refused to take it. I can only guess it was because he didn't want to hear his brother scream at doctors and throw his piss around while he was recovering from gastric bypass surgery. But there's definitely some animosity between the two.

As far as Steven goes, I don't know what to say that hasn't been said already in this thread. The only contribution he's made to society is the fact that he's a one man freak show who pisses off tax payers with his mere existence.

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck is Justin’s new M600LbLife episode? Also, who wants to bet that Justin is a liberalist who owns a kekistan shirt?

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
It's back in RI with his shitty attitude.
He pretty much told Dr. Now "I can do it on my own".
I think he since has maybe reconsidered the idea, but no solid moves yet.

He's just a childish little bitch.
No, he confirmed that a part 4 is happening. Now whether or not he gets off his ass in part 4 is a different story

“i was tagged and i shall appear. if anyone followed my posts in the summer of 2018 you will know some stuff was filmed” does this nigger have google alerts on his own name?

Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
How much do these tugboats actually pay? It must cost a lot in food to get so fat and keep it up/ get fatter than he already is. But from what I understand food is relatively cheap in the USA compared to other places. Here 18 cans of coke costs about $25 NZD..

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much do these tugboats actually pay? It must cost a lot in food to get so fat and keep it up/ get fatter than he already is. But from what I understand food is relatively cheap in the USA compared to other places. Here 18 cans of coke costs about $25 NZD..
I mean, the cheapest foods available are calorie and fat dense, so it really isn't difficult to become a huge fatass. Plus it seems like his dad pays for a lot of his shit (or at least used to).

Super Color Up

Professional Sonic Autist
kiwifarms.net
I mean, the cheapest foods available are calorie and fat dense, so it really isn't difficult to become a huge fatass. Plus it seems like his dad pays for a lot of his shit (or at least used to).
Guess what's also cheap? Rice, frozen and canned vegetables from your local Save-a-lot.
It's not that fucking hard to stay in semi-shape.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino