Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 212 91.0%

• Total voters

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess what's also cheap? Rice, frozen and canned vegetables from your local Save-a-lot.
It's not that fucking hard to stay in semi-shape.
Rice is nothing but carbs, and nobody eats it plain. You're right about the vegetable thing, but when Dr. Now gets a new patient, he puts them on a "high protein low carb" diet, which basically excludes most vegetables.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much do these tugboats actually pay? It must cost a lot in food to get so fat and keep it up/ get fatter than he already is. But from what I understand food is relatively cheap in the USA compared to other places. Here 18 cans of coke costs about $25 NZD..
For a sped like Steven? $650-$850 USD per month, plus they qualify for food stamps so he probably gets $100-$200 per month in food. With some smart shopping and sales you could get 18 cans of coke here for $5 or $6 bucks. 2 Liters of soda are easy to get on sale for under $1 - and that’s the brandnames.

It’s more expensive to eat healthy here than eat the shitty preservative filled crap rich in sugar, salt and tons of empty calories.

But if you aren’t a moron and know how to cook you can eat quite well with fresh foods for pretty fucking cheap too. Super fats here are just lazy, don’t know how to cook and are addicted to ready to eat high sugar/salt/cheap carb foods.

• Agree
Reactions: misterduckford

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
It’s cheap to get to be regular obese in America, but getting to this size takes a level of effort, of the same bad choice being made every day for an entire lifetime, that I cannot comprehend.
People who are 400+lb usually have some kind of mental instability that makes them either okay with or aparhetic about eating 5000+ calories a day

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm so he's on about 200 bucks a week... It would be pretty difficult to cook a proper meal living in a fucking SUV lmao he's basically stuck eating shit out of packets , he has met his flabby fate ..

• Late
Reactions: Mr. 0

Blarmination

kiwifarms.net
I know they’re mentally unstable, I just cannot fathom how they can afford it all. My original post was poorly worded in that regard so I do apologize.

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know they’re mentally unstable, I just cannot fathom how they can afford it all. My original post was poorly worded in that regard so I do apologize.
If you remember from the show, at one point Steven calls his dad back in Rhode Island from Texas and demands that his father buy him a pizza.
I'm sure his dad is a huge part, which is why he's a major enabler.

Man...I almost feel bad for their dad. In one way he seems like a cool dude to share a beer with, but he's obviously a terrible father.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
If you remember from the show, at one point Steven calls his dad back in Rhode Island from Texas and demands that his father buy him a pizza.

Man...I almost feel bad for their dad. In one way he seems like a cool dude to share a beer with, but he's obviously a terrible father.
Yeah I feel a little bad for the father. Both of his sons seem like entitled assholes. He does seem to care.

If I were him I'd cut them both off and they can figure out how to survive. That's what they need.

Buying the fatass pizza every time he demands it isn't helping anyone.

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net

If I was his father instead of pizza get ubereats to deliver him a salad and water lmao

Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I feel a little bad for the father. Both of his sons seem like entitled assholes. He does seem to care.

If I were him I'd cut them both off and they can figure out how to survive. That's what they need.

Buying the fatass pizza every time he demands it isn't helping anyone.
I mean, it temporarily solves the problem of the fatass whining, which may not sound like a bit deal but remember, Steven makes threats when he doesn't get his way that usually results in some kind of negative news article aimed at whomever earns his ire.

While Steven may be terrible at a lot of things in his life, he is absolutely a master at emotional manipulation. That's one of the best things about Dr. Now: he doesn't fall for that shit ever.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino