Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 28 9.8%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 259 90.2%

• Total voters

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My teeth are no longer rotten dumbass, I have implants now.
And I'll post in any thread I fucking want.
Go back to suckkking on your fat ass mommas titts that reach her knees soyboy!
I’m a woman and you’re an idiot and your teeth are still nasty, but now they’re nasty and covered up by shitty-lookin implants, which sadly is still an improvement over your ugly arse face. Go slump back to your own shitty thread.

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
My teeth are no longer rotten dumbass, I have implants now.
And I'll post in any thread I fucking want.
Go back to suckkking on your fat ass mommas titts that reach her knees soyboy!
Having a mouthful of dental implants is not much better than having a mouthful of rotten teeth. You're still a grot who doesn't perform basic hygiene.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Steven reminds me of this dude (bjorks stalker) he always has and it makes him creep me the fuck out, hes got one of those faces
View attachment 706403
I see it. Strange you posted this because I watched those videos about a week ago. That's some creepy shit. Especially toward the end when he starts dancing. Totally reminded me of Steven.

Spergsaplenty

Forged in the chat rooms of CD games MSN game zone
kiwifarms.net
I see it. Strange you posted this because I watched those videos about a week ago. That's some creepy shit. Especially toward the end when he starts dancing. Totally reminded me of Steven.
That is weird, yeah when hes being normal he's not like Steven but when he goes all fucked up and manic it's like Steven, they both creep me out lol

Thats not the real face on the body of the suicider of bjorks
photoshoop
He's just got his head shaved you idiot it is him lmfao

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back on to the topic of our favorite Peter Griffin-sounding hamplanets: Given how insecure Justin is and willing he is to respond to every morsel of criticism he gets on plebbit, I wonder how easy it’d be to bait him into coming here or to /fit/ or /tv/
He absolutely has to be aware of this thread by now.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
There is a podcast called Distorted View, a podcast that finds the worse of the worse in gross shit online/tv/news, they covered Steven Assanti when he was on TLC.
It was a month long saga of all things about this guy that was well recieved (and given that this show usually features audio of guys smoking meth through their dickholes, it should give you an idea how disgusting Assanti is) to this day the show has given endless sound drops. Updates on Assanti:
-Still addicted to heroin/opioids
-Got married recently although there has been debate back and forth if he "faked" (as in media stun, marraige license is legit) it. Either way he convinced some THOT to make out with him on camera, something no amount of money can wash the shame of.
-Assanti is both suing TLC and trying to negotiate another season. Yes its as funny as it sounds.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino