Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 180 90.5%

• Total voters

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To give you guys a little update, Steven and his brother are now getting yet another appearance on My 600-lb Life.
View attachment 746398
The question I have is will the show focus on Justin losing enough weight to get the surgery or will it focus on Steven's antics? Justin can be sympathetic to your average viewer. But Steven is the type of freak show that's born for trash tv. Hopefully someone pirates it so I can find out.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
BITCH WHERE DU U LIV U WILL WHIP UR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL FIND U BITCH!
WATCH UR BAK!
FUCK WIT DA ROSE GET DA THOERNS!
Lol. What a britfag. "Fite me irl bitches! REEEEEEE!"

Did mummy and daddy not hug you enough? Or did the dentist touch you in a naughty place?

thismanlies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wait... does he have a girlfriend?

Just... nigger what?
That happened a while back. I still don't know if she likes him or if she's a pain pill junkie and he just so happens to be her hookup. I suppose the show will clarify things.

Also it's been pointed out that for all his faults, he managed to BTFO every incel ever.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
To give you guys a little update, Steven and his brother are now getting yet another appearance on My 600-lb Life.
View attachment 746398
They need to completely separate the bros if they want the less-irredeemable large lad to succeed at all. They clearly have the most unhealthy dynamic in the world and being around Steven is awful as fuck for Justin, and Justin eats his feelings. Get Justin some real therapy and his own place where he never has to see Steven again, and I bet that dude will drop weight like crazy even without surgery. But that doesn't make for good trash TV, so RIP.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
They need to completely separate the bros if they want the less-irredeemable large lad to succeed at all. They clearly have the most unhealthy dynamic in the world and being around Steven is awful as fuck for Justin, and Justin eats his feelings. Get Justin some real therapy and his own place where he never has to see Steven again, and I bet that dude will drop weight like crazy even without surgery. But that doesn't make for good trash TV, so RIP.
Imagine if he went on Dr Phil again, not just 600lb life. I've been waiting for years for Dr Phil to just flip the fuck out and slap somebody. God knows all the people he deals with he must be close to that point. I wonder if Stevens' whole body will jiggle like fucking Po from Kung Fu Panda if he gets hit hard enough.

Reactions: Sonichump

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has a wife now.

Let that sink in. If this doesn't drive the incels to suicide I don't know what will.
Well now that we know he’s on My 600 lb Life AGAIN it explains the gf/wife. It’s just a gimmick. The timeline fits perfectly and I bet Steven used his “new relationship” as a way to pitch the show on doing another episode. Watch Steven talk about his new found motivation now that he’s in luv. Watch TLC lap that shit up as they prepare for the wedding on the show. (No doubt Steve tried to get them to pay for a wedding too, but My 600 lb life usually doesn’t spring for shit like that. I mean they only pay $1300 for a naked fatty shower scene)

I promise Steven has used his “relationship” to get on the show again. TLC probably even suggested it as one of the narratives they’d be interested in filming. I mean they cast boyfriends for that fat girl who dances show.

Steven was one of the most hated patients on the show and therefore one of the most watched and discussed. I’m sure they wanted to tard cum it for another episode but needed some angle to freshen it up - so the girlfriend schtick was the answer.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is allegedly a pic from next weeks episode on the Assanti brothers again..

If it's real.. looks like he lost some weight.

View attachment 760862
TBF he posted videos and pictures after part 3 went up that show he lost some weight, so this isn't really anything new
My only concern really is that the entire part 3 is impossible to find (most places only have the first half, which ends with Justin throwing a tantrum), which I think I've made known in this thread.

Maybe they'll touch upon skin removal in this upcoming episode? Assuming he hasn't pissed off Dr. Now enough to get banned from his clinic and the hospital they were doing filming at.

thismanlies

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is allegedly a pic from next weeks episode on the Assanti brothers again..

If it's real.. looks like he lost some weight.

View attachment 760862
Looks like he's been tearing his hair out again. I guess the show made him detox again.

Also, what the fuck is up with his arms? They look like fatty chicken wings.

toad_has_autism

Sperger Watchdog
kiwifarms.net
Justin seems pretty cool, and he apparently tries to run a business. I hope the best for him. Looks like Steven is still picking and eating his hair.

Steven is just like Eric Hites, but a bit more personality. I heard that Eric Hites was going to be filmed for my 600 Pound Life, but they ended up not accepting him as a candidate.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. Awesome Man
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino