Horrorcow FatBoyGetDown / Steven John Assanti - MASSIVELY Overweight Leech, Proud Useless Asshole, Reality TV "Star", Slowly Killing Self via Fat.

Should Steven be a horrorcow? Or should he stay prefix'd lolcow?

• Keep as lolcow

Votes: 28 9.5%
  • Change to Horrorcow because he's really gross.

Votes: 266 90.5%

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I took away from this latest episode:
  • Justin is just as much of a basket case as his brother is
  • Steven is beyond hope and a complete waste of human life
  • Their father is a malicious and truly reprehensible idiot
I honestly hope this is the last we see of them on this show. The shows fixation with them has gotten ridiculous. The fans are already not happy, which will only continue to grow.
I’m now convinced the father might be the most bizarre of the bunch. My husband says it’s becausd he must have an IQ of a turnip but it’s more than just stupidity. He bought Justin a dog because he threw a fit and wanted to go home? Why does he yell at Justin for not tolerating Steven’s shit?

Steven is just a raging sociopathic narcissist addict with histrionics personality disorder. He should just be taken out back and shot. Garden slugs are more useful and pleasant, and i salt those motherfuckers on site.

I was glad to see they didn’t go for Steven’s fake GF scam. I was sure they would know it was a scam, but not sure they wouldn’t just play along for content and ratings.

I hope Steven continues to molder away and eat himself to death in Houston. With all the pills he’s eating he will be dead from liver failure due to all the Tylenol he consumes in the near future.

No wonder the mother fled for her life two decades ago and never looked back.

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Now really got that the terrible dynamic is Dad’s fault. Him trying to push Justin and Steven aka John together caused some real issues.

Steven’s wife, if she exists, is a no show. And he stole Justin’s painkillers, plus Dad gave him some.

Whatever happened in their childhood, Dads combination of screaming at them yet never following through and coddling and giving them everything they whined for didn’t do any good at all. He wants to see his kids reunite before he dies but it won’t happen, and he’ll never realize the role he played.

Steven tried to play nice for the camera but it was easy to see through. And he’s still messed up, pulling his hair out and eating and not showering There aren’t enough drugs in the world to make any girl be with him. All an act.

Horrifying people, all around.

O

OG 666

kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, I was out and missed the shitshow. Any virtuous Kiwis have links?
No links on the usual streaming sites. If you have a Hulu account, you can get a free trial for the Live TV add-on and it will allow you to watch the episode.

ETA: If you do wanna wait for a stream to come out, I'd recommend checking back on this site over the next few days. They already have an HD stream of s7e20, which is the episode before the Assantis.

• Informative
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet
U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to bet Steven diddled Justin when they were kids. That along with Steven being a monster with an IQ of 2 is a pretty valid reason to hate him and want to cut ties.
Justin claims it was just beatings and insults on reddit, but then again Justin does seem like the type of guy willing to lie about such a thing to save face

• Agree
Reactions: Ihatechildren

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching this, I felt almost a pity that was amazingly fast lost when you remember Steven is legit sociopathic. He's not working thru a trauma and acting out, he's not escaping anything, he's a truly broken animal that should be put down and I know it sounds a loggy but he's turned his entire family into a fucking freak show and they are all nuts in their own ways.

Who knows what came first the chicken or the egg but the entire clan is fucking toxic and tied up for their own unhealthy ways.

I legit feel only pity for the dad and that's also very small, I respect his hope his family stays together (As is) and bonds and brothers come to be healthy and grow as humans. What father doesn't want to see his sons do well? Steven is a danger and monster. Men have lost kids before. Consider him dead period. Do you want to lose yourself, and your other son over him? He's got to make an awful admission and remove that person from his life and I'm sure it hurts in ways I can't begin to explain but he clearly didn't protect justin as a kid, and now hampers him as an adult.

To be fair both those fat fucks will be like cats and eat dad when he croaks.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching this, I felt almost a pity that was amazingly fast lost when you remember Steven is legit sociopathic. He's not working thru a trauma and acting out, he's not escaping anything, he's a truly broken animal that should be put down and I know it sounds a loggy but he's turned his entire family into a fucking freak show and they are all nuts in their own ways.

Who knows what came first the chicken or the egg but the entire clan is fucking toxic and tied up for their own unhealthy ways.

I legit feel only pity for the dad and that's also very small, I respect his hope his family stays together (As is) and bonds and brothers come to be healthy and grow as humans. What father doesn't want to see his sons do well? Steven is a danger and monster. Men have lost kids before. Consider him dead period. Do you want to lose yourself, and your other son over him? He's got to make an awful admission and remove that person from his life and I'm sure it hurts in ways I can't begin to explain but he clearly didn't protect justin as a kid, and now hampers him as an adult.

To be fair both those fat fucks will be like cats and eat dad when he croaks.
I felt the same about the dad during the first episode that ever aired. But since then it's become clear that the Dad is fucked in the head too, just not as loud and obviously as Steven. The father literally yells and rages about something, then does the exact opposite. He screams on the phone to Steven about him being a fat fuck and not buying him any more pizza, then hangs up the phone and pays for pizza delivery for Steven. He's made meaningless tirades that he doesn't actually follow through on his method of parenting for some bizarre reasons. It's why Steven believes screaming and yelling is the best way to communicate and get his way - works on Dad every time. Justin has chosen the cry and run away method of dealing with them.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
I felt the same about the dad during the first episode that ever aired. But since then it's become clear that the Dad is fucked in the head too, just not as loud and obviously as Steven. The father literally yells and rages about something, then does the exact opposite. He screams on the phone to Steven about him being a fat fuck and not buying him any more pizza, then hangs up the phone and pays for pizza delivery for Steven. He's made meaningless tirades that he doesn't actually follow through on his method of parenting for some bizarre reasons. It's why Steven believes screaming and yelling is the best way to communicate and get his way - works on Dad every time. Justin has chosen the cry and run away method of dealing with them.
What I wanna know is why doesn’t Justin just file a restraining order against Steven

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I wanna know is why doesn’t Justin just file a restraining order against Steven
Well since they live thousands of miles away from each other now, and Steven can barely walk, it’s kind of absurd to get a restraining order.
That father is a fucking lunatic--the fat apples didn't fall far from the crazy tree. They way he sprang Steven on Justin in the car, with no escape, was really fucked up. And giving Steven Justin's pills? WHY???

If nothing else I guess it was a lesson in how NOT to parent....
I think the interactions were forced for the show, but Dad was happy to make that happen. I think the Dad favors Steven or likes him a lot more than Justin for whatever fucked up reason. Maybe because Dad doesn’t have to deal with Steven very often anymore, but still lives and cares for Justin? Or maybe Steven is just far more adept at manipulating his dad. He seems to pull his dads strings to get exactly what he wants, regardless of the fake bluster dad performs.

I think the dad has been brainwashed into giving into Steven to keep him from throwing psychotic tantrums. He seemed to get angry when Justin wouldn’t do the same. Keeping the sociopathic fatty happy seemed to be the top priority.

I’d love to know more about the mother. Whoever would have married the dad and provided 50% of the genetic material to two super massive death fats has to be a lolcow. Since the dad is a normal weight I wonder if their mom is or if she’s a death fat too.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Well since they live thousands of miles away from each other now, and Steven can barely walk, it’s kind of absurd to get a restraining order.

I think the interactions were forced for the show, but Dad was happy to make that happen. I think the Dad favors Steven or likes him a lot more than Justin for whatever fucked up reason. Maybe because Dad doesn’t have to deal with Steven very often anymore, but still lives and cares for Justin? Or maybe Steven is just far more adept at manipulating his dad. He seems to pull his dads strings to get exactly what he wants, regardless of the fake bluster dad performs.

I think the dad has been brainwashed into giving into Steven to keep him from throwing psychotic tantrums. He seemed to get angry when Justin wouldn’t do the same. Keeping the sociopathic fatty happy seemed to be the top priority.

I’d love to know more about the mother. Whoever would have married the dad and provided 50% of the genetic material to two super massive death fats has to be a lolcow. Since the dad is a normal weight I wonder if their mom is or if she’s a death fat too.
She looked normal in the videos available online, though given their desceiption about her alcoholism, I’m guessing that both the food and pill addictions stem from her addictive personality

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The mother runs off and 2 unruly sons he cares about. No matter what they do, he finds it hard to say no because no mother and he is away working a lot. So he never says no and when he says no he does yes. No mystery there. If you say no do no, if you say yes do yes. It has a positive effect on pretty much everything. His kids know their dad is a pushover and they exploit it.

Steven is a loudmouth bully that manipulates everything, Justin has been powerless to change it since he came out of the womb, and so gave up. And now that is what he knows and does when faced with a problem or confrontation. Likely also why he never bothers with a restraining order. This guy would be the most predictable Tongo player of all time, he would always evade, never confront.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
They were discussing this on the subreddit last night. I don't think the father favors Steven more so much as he views Justin as the "healthier" child of the two. For as many problems as he has, Justin seems to be a lot more well adjusted when compared to Steven.

The father probably doesn't like Steven more, it's just he recognizes that Steven needs a lot more help than Justin does.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They were discussing this on the subreddit last night. I don't think the father favors Steven more so much as he views Justin as the "healthier" child of the two. For as many problems as he has, Justin seems to be a lot more well adjusted when compared to Steven.

The father probably doesn't like Steven more, it's just he recognizes that Steven needs a lot more help than Justin does.
Its pointless because he doesn’t understand he’s not helping Steven, he’s enabling him. Not to mention that two decades of this shit should have taught dad that Steven is well beyond any help, but Justin might not be a lost cause. Justin can barely function. Dad trying to force Justin to have a relationship with an evil sociopathic brother will just end up destroying him too.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I think the father is a selfish enabling fuck, and his constant refrain of "wanting the brothers to get along" is more like "I don't want to admit how completely I failed as a parent" -- even to the extreme of "When my drug-addict kid steals painkillers from my just-recovering-from-surgery kid, I won't criticize the addict but WILL criticize his victim for being upset."

It's a not-uncommon dynamic in abusive families: sometimes both/all kids are mistreated equally by the parental-abuse figure, but other times there's one kid designated the "golden child" and the other is the "scapegoat." It does look like in that household, Steven is the GC and Justin is the scapegoat. If that father has any inkling of awareness "Justin has legitimate reasons to want to stay the hell away from his brother, for his own self-preservation," the show edited THAT right out.

KeepHopeAlive

Snarkiness-It's what's for breakfast.
kiwifarms.net
That father is a fucking lunatic--the fat apples didn't fall far from the crazy tree. They way he sprang Steven on Justin in the car, with no escape, was really fucked up. And giving Steven Justin's pills? WHY???

If nothing else I guess it was a lesson in how NOT to parent....
Not only is he a toxic enabling abuser, he admitted to committing a crime last night--taking pills not prescribed to him and giving them to a known addict?? Add dumbass to the list.

Maybe dad's pitching for a ride on "Intervention" next.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino