Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
On the plus side, some of the best writing in the game is hanging out with Ishtar in Babylon so now you have even more to look forward to!

Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
I think this is for the JP server, so I don't know how useful this is, but here's a spreadsheet with IDs.
I just remembered about this today, sitting in my Spreadsheets
From /fgog/

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
i just remembered an important fact:
ishtar requires materials from babylon, but i'm stuck at pluribus
:c
Just be thankful that she doesnt ask for Bones, i'm still grinding for them because both Shuten Caster and Assassin require shitload of them (like 107)

On the plus side, some of the best writing in the game is hanging out with Ishtar in Babylon so now you have even more to look forward to!
Everyone know that the best writing the game has in the first order was Camelot and Babylon that is why both are going to have anime (a series and a set of movies), the writing improved a lot after that abomination that was Septum that no one liked because the Nero wanking was annoying, even the staff admitted that Septum is awful, i dont expect that they are going to animate Salem because is going to have a manga, and from the Lost belts well i think China was the best by now because Urobutcher has a thing for everything that looks Chinese and when he is happy good things happen, except if you are his favorite character then you get fucked extra hard because he is that kind of guy

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
I'd totally stealth lowering the odd of merlin and watch the money pour in if I were the people who run this game tbh, given how much people are crazy for him.
He's popular, but Jalter made the game #1 on the ios/google play store during her first run on a banner in a given region, five times.

As she should. She's the best waifu. fight me.

I'm kind of surprised they gave her two (well, sort of two) welfare versions.

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, FGO NA looks like the dead sea, full of salt because Dick Wizard evade them, i expect they dont reach chinese levels of despair aka wasting 1000$ in getting him

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
Merlin was a mistake.
I like to pour salt to the faggots in irc because i pulled him millenia ago with a ticket and i did not even wanted him

Screenshot_1657.jpg

He is not THAAAAAAAAAAAAT special, the problem is that the entire FGO gameplay is based in how much a buster faggot can you be, well, that before the Skadi updates where Quick begin to rise in the meta

Im still waiting for his Prototype version

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
So announcements were made early, same old crap of "log for the end of the year countdown" with 1/4 AP in the story quests so people can move their ass out of the time temple and the paid gacha that will come the 1/1/2019 that is only limited SSR, you have to buy 15 quartz to roll on it and no, you cant choose what class, all of them are in a single gacha, as always i get fucked unless the guys in IRC want to donate me another google play card so i will just grind QP those days

DvAclZkUcAIkzVk.png

chances.jpg

as long as is not a Foreigner,Caster or Assassin i have good chances in pulling out something good

Attachments

Hail Nyarlathotep

kiwifarms.net
So I just got Merlin from 1 summon ticket ( The funny part is, is that I used the ticket, from defeating Solomon ).

And quite honestly, I'm kinda bummed that you have such a limited space for your messages.

Because I really want to rub salt into their wounds.

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
So I just got Merlin from 1 summon ticket ( The funny part is, is that I used the ticket, from defeating Solomon ).

And quite honestly, I'm kinda bummed that you have such a limited space for your messages.

Because I really want to rub salt into their wounds.
I had "Dick Wizard :biggrin:" for like 3 months

Edit to not double post: Information of Fate Requiem is appearing and the first thing is very weird

>The best and purest knight of the round table
>Alter

DvjJATIVYAIFH8t.jpg

Longinus is confirmed in Requiem, if he is implemented in FGO expect him to rape the meta because he is going to have anti divinity and the best archers in the game have that trait

lSh6kNk (1).jpg

Also there is a big ass list that say those servants are mentioned

Hendrik van der Decken (Rider)

Kundry (Rider)

Louis 17 (Avenger) --what

Lucius Longinus (Lancer)

These are Servants mentioned:

Erik the Red

Leif Erikson

Christopher Columbus

Vasco de Gama

Ferdinand Magellan

Francis Drake

Neil Armstrong (Increase David Bowie music)

These are more Servants that appear or are mentioned:

Borgia siblings

General Hannibal

Circe

Blackbeard

Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa

Euclid (Foreigner)

Barbarossa

Minamoto Nokurou Yoshitsune

Jacques de Molay

El Cid

A heir of the Matsuratou (uncertain which one)

Nzambi

Last edited:

bigoogabaloogas

kiwifarms.net
I had "Dick Wizard :biggrin:" for like 3 months

Edit to not double post: Information of Fate Requiem is appearing and the first thing is very weird

>The best and purest knight of the round table
>Alter

View attachment 625986

Longinus is confirmed in Requiem, if he is implemented in FGO expect him to rape the meta because he is going to have anti divinity and the best archers in the game have that trait

View attachment 625992

Also there is a big ass list that say those servants are mentioned

Hendrik van der Decken (Rider)

Kundry (Rider)

Louis 17 (Avenger) --what

Lucius Longinus (Lancer)

These are Servants mentioned:

Erik the Red

Leif Erikson

Christopher Columbus

Vasco de Gama

Ferdinand Magellan

Francis Drake

Neil Armstrong (Increase David Bowie music)

These are more Servants that appear or are mentioned:

Borgia siblings

General Hannibal

Circe

Blackbeard

Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa

Euclid (Foreigner)

Barbarossa

Minamoto Nokurou Yoshitsune

Jacques de Molay

El Cid

A heir of the Matsuratou (uncertain which one)

Nzambi
It's Fate.

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
Paid gacha is now live niggers, time to waste your privileged money in privileged .png also imminent event so we are going to be busy for a while

Like every year i will farm qp because >Dollars

bigoogabaloogas

kiwifarms.net
Paid gacha is now live niggers, time to waste your privileged money in privileged .png also imminent event so we are going to be busy for a while

Like every year i will farm qp because >Dollars
When do you think EoR's coming out?
I'm at Camelot.

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
I got the "dick wizard" and Chu Chulainn Alter from the paid gacha. (why does nightingale deny my calls?) so what? my team can be really ridiculous in damage now.

Reactions: bigoogabaloogas
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino