Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
When do you think EoR's coming out?
I'm at Camelot.
In america? soon you already have a PV, but EoR is more like a DLC, you dont need them to advance the story/participate in events, but is ok you have them completed just to prevent having some servants name blocked, also in Salem you are going to get the most Doctor Who-what the hell-oh god what is this singularity, and save hard for the Abigail Gacha, is not a understatement that you will NEED foreigners later on, for now i think you are going to roll with the EXTRA/CCC event where you are going to have the first taste of Alter Egos/Moon Cancer

For my japbros i little tip, you ONLY need 15 paid quartz so if you are starving and homeless but want your waifu pick this

Screenshot_1802.jpg

As every year my Credit Card doesnt work, thanks Maduro, so i have not managed to roll in the paid gacha and probably wont, instead of wasting 26 bucks you are only going to use 17

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
why is it that when you farm for mats you don't get them, but when you aren't you do?
Because the game like to give more % of drops in events to make you play it, otherwise people would just play to get the wellfare servant and leaved like that, is in events when you restock

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
Is it worth paying for the guaranteed gatcha? I am undecided. The game is fun an all but not that good for $30, is it?

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Is it worth paying for the guaranteed gatcha? I am undecided. The game is fun an all but not that good for $30, is it?
Depends, whales trend to just ignore it but for F2P people like me is a godsend, if you are really in need of a SSR is worth the investment later they are going to cut the price in half

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Party like it's 1999
kiwifarms.net
The guarantee gacha only comes twice a year iirc. Surely you can spare 60$ in the span of a year if you enjoy the game.

Just remember that you won't always get what you want and the game will inevitably end when the money dry up and they move on to fgo 2 leaving you with nothing but a waste of time and money investment.

I'm too deep in png waifu collecting, pls send help.

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
The guarantee gacha only comes twice a year iirc. Surely you can spare 60$ in the span of a year if you enjoy the game.
In USA for now, in Japan is like 30 or so bucks at year, but for some reason almost all my friends got dupes (They got dupes of Ereshkigal,Sataka Kintoki and Jalter), i only got Wu Zetian out of the gacha, not a consolation (still cant roll, maduro dont let me)

Reactions: Pixy Misa

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part was how Tamamo was completely unphased by Jack sticking a knife in the back of her head.
Is a double joke about how Casters are strong again Assassins and Jack is quick, as a enemy she spam quick cards without the buffs she has as a playable character so she is not that strong (that's why you barely see her as a mob in events)

I'm glad someone made this.
To think Riyo made the good luck dance of the FGO Radio more memetastic that it already was, to those who dont know the "dance" come from the FGO Radio where the CV of Mash and Nitocris normally talk about FGO related stuff and how they are faring in the game, in one of those i think it was Mash CV commented about she invented a dance to get good rolls and for some reason she got Cu Alter (he is insanely difficult to obtain because there are only 2 SSR bersekers not-limited in the gacha and he barely get Rate ups)

The other meme is the Cult of Artoria, but that thing only works with Kawasumi that has the insane power of summoning Artorias (she has all of them)and Knights of the Round table + Merlin, she is still sad for not having a Caster version even when she voices Merlin Prototype

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
Watching Beni-enma's voice lines on Youtube was the best moment in 2019

e: Feather farming is hell
e2: 3 Amazoness Leaders, 0 feathers

kill me

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
So between a few days we JP fags are going to have the event of Prisma Illya aka "god the FBI is just this close of my house"

OXqHnL0ijcuk-dtQ77rDzGcV1olmT6PcYkpbDpESkGQ.png

Sadly i cant tell you too much about it because i was emubanned when it was released the first time, a friend did the event for me just to get me Kuro, if case you want to know there is a funny story with Kuro you see, when she was implemented she outclassed EMIYA by MILES and i mean it was freaking ridiculous how much better she was compared to her original, the bitching was so great that Dejews had to bend the knee and give him more power ups to make it compete with her, it was hilarious

Also Miyu is going to be limited SR Caster to the surprise no one

4SuHZD5.jpg

Apparently she doesnt have a offensive NP obviously they cant make as good as Illya because people need to waste money

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
So between a few days we JP fags are going to have the event of Prisma Illya aka "god the FBI is just this close of my house"

View attachment 643492

Sadly i cant tell you too much about it because i was emubanned when it was released the first time, a friend did the event for me just to get me Kuro, if case you want to know there is a funny story with Kuro you see, when she was implemented she outclassed EMIYA by MILES and i mean it was freaking ridiculous how much better she was compared to her original, the bitching was so great that Dejews had to bend the knee and give him more power ups to make it compete with her, it was hilarious

Also Miyu is going to be limited SR Caster to the surprise no one

View attachment 643498

Apparently she doesnt have a offensive NP obviously they cant make as good as Illya because people need to waste money

I can hear the sirens already as I start the event! It's really realistic!

Cubanodun

Stylish Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Also, JP version got a new servant in the form of Murasaki Shikibu, the author of Tale of Genji, a book that I actually own. She's a caster and was drawn by tittymaster RAITA.
:YES: but knowing my terrible luck im not going to get her like always, the joys of being F2P

And for those who still have the chocolates of past events in JP if you want the new voiced scenes you have to burn the old CE and get them again, RIP more grinding

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino