Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
:YES: but knowing my terrible luck im not going to get her like always, the joys of being F2P

And for those who still have the chocolates of past events in JP if you want the new voiced scenes you have to burn the old CE and get them again, RIP more grinding
Threw some quartz at the gacha for the hell of it and got myself Murasaki Shikibu, while my phone was placed directly on her own book.

Reactions: Bob's Fries

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Threw some quartz at the gacha for the hell of it and got myself Murasaki Shikibu, while my phone was placed directly on her own book.
I only got 6 because i wanted to grind hard in the prisma illya event, only got a mapo tofu and a paper drop ce :(

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
I spend all my SQ on my husbando Dantes: Nothing.

I spent one ticket on Da Vinci: I get her.

gacha.

unrelated:

Manah

kiwifarms.net
I was really disappointed when I realized putting the CE on Jalter gave +Seals of All, not +All Seals.

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
fucking hell

wasted 30 quarts with no Darth Alter in sight, except for Event CEs

and then the CCC collab is coming up

why

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
So after millenia there it comes the Rerun of the CCC Colaboration, for those who are going to do it for the first time this is a mission oriented event, remember to have a guide in hand because is very picky in some objectives, iirc the gacha servants are Meltilith (SSR Alter Ego), Passionlip (SR Alter ego) and Kiara Sesshoin (SSR Alter ego), i heavily recommend that you try to get BB because she is the only Moon Cancer (well at least the most easy to obtain) because in the future you are going to have a couple of hard fights against Avengers that you can cheese with her, also have a Ruler or a friend with a Ruler so you can cheese the fights against her, if you have Martha (Ruler) you can pummel her to death, it was so hilarious how easy it was with her that several fanarts appeared of just Martha punching her, also at the end there is a big ass raid against Beast Kiara so be prepared

DzgksdMVsAABqJP.png

Still no news about a new SR, if there is one implemented is probably going to be the other Sakurafaces that dont appear in CCC but appear in the Manga (Violet, King Protea, Sakuradrop)

I personally dont care about Kiara and already have Passionlip, i want to roll Melt just because

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
I threw quartz to get Nightingale, I got Mordred (I like Mordred) so I have 10 SSSRs (11 counting my grailed Phantom Of The Opera), all I want is Nightingale... thats all I ask for.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
So after millenia there it comes the Rerun of the CCC Colaboration, for those who are going to do it for the first time this is a mission oriented event, remember to have a guide in hand because is very picky in some objectives, iirc the gacha servants are Meltilith (SSR Alter Ego), Passionlip (SR Alter ego) and Kiara Sesshoin (SSR Alter ego), i heavily recommend that you try to get BB because she is the only Moon Cancer (well at least the most easy to obtain) because in the future you are going to have a couple of hard fights against Avengers that you can cheese with her, also have a Ruler or a friend with a Ruler so you can cheese the fights against her, if you have Martha (Ruler) you can pummel her to death, it was so hilarious how easy it was with her that several fanarts appeared of just Martha punching her, also at the end there is a big ass raid against Beast Kiara so be prepared

View attachment 667307

Still no news about a new SR, if there is one implemented is probably going to be the other Sakurafaces that dont appear in CCC but appear in the Manga (Violet, King Protea, Sakuradrop)

I personally dont care about Kiara and already have Passionlip, i want to roll Melt just because
Melt's really good. Two busters, two quicks, and a quick NP. Make sure to have Skadi with her.

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net

Christ, he somehow looks even worse than before. His skintone is even lighter than the original Emiya. Great work Albert.

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
So when the White washing accusations are going to fly? his tone of skin is darker for a reason that is explained in his lore
I know that people on reddit were bsing about the change - before Demiya came out, people were saying that his design was racist because black skin, the lips etc. until the CCC event explained why he looked like that. But after the FGO Material book page for Demiya was translated, people threw another bitchfit when the artist commented something along the lines of 'what would Emiya look like if he went to prison?'.

Then the poster for EoR and the Shinjuku trailer came out, where his skin was lighter than the original. People seamed to be generaly pleased about it, especially because his lips were toned down.

Fast forward to today, everyone's saying that his skin is too light colored, and it's still racist because his lips and Shinjuku Assassin's comment that he looks like a dealer.

TLDR - reddit is filled with fucking morons who aprove of censorship if they like it.

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
I know that people on reddit were bsing about the change - before Demiya came out, people were saying that his design was racist because black skin, the lips etc. until the CCC event explained why he looked like that. But after the FGO Material book page for Demiya was translated, people threw another bitchfit when the artist commented something along the lines of 'what would Emiya look like if he went to prison?'.

Then the poster for EoR and the Shinjuku trailer came out, where his skin was lighter than the original. People seamed to be generaly pleased about it, especially because his lips were toned down.

Fast forward to today, everyone's saying that his skin is too light colored, and it's still racist because his lips and Shinjuku Assassin's comment that he looks like a dealer.

TLDR - reddit is filled with fucking morons who aprove of censorship if they like it.
Pretty sure the /fgog/ is raging because of the whitewashing too, not because of Reddit's reasons

Manah

kiwifarms.net
FSN HF part 2:

It's good.

Shinjuku:

It's good.

Melt is best girl.

Though even if her name was always intended to be Meltryllis, it's going to be weird calling her that. It's not as bad as Altria, at least.

So when the White washing accusations are going to fly? his tone of skin is darker for a reason that is explained in his lore
I'm disappointed we're not going to get the Detroit Emiya line.

Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
I'm disappointed we're not going to get the Detroit Emiya line.
Honestly, after the dealer comment I really don't understand why they would throw it out at this point. It's just a dumb joke made by Tamamo Cat of all people.

Also, apparently Albert was asked during the USA tour if there are other Servants that might get censored as well. He mentioned that Abby might be a little too much since tentacle loli. The problem with this is that people who were actually at the tour can't seem to agree if he said it in a joking manner, so we can't know for sure if she'll get censored.

She has been censored in the Chinese version however, and from what I've read they reached out to the actual artist to do the new artwork. This is not 100% confirmed though.

Here's the Chinese censored version for anyone interested

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino