Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
Jalter's Shadow The Hedgehog-esque swearing cracks me up.

The redone art looks fine, so I'm personally not worked up or anything.

That said, I've gotten used to the old abby art so changing it is going to be weird, at least at first.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Jalter's Shadow The Hedgehog-esque swearing cracks me up.

The redone art looks fine, so I'm personally not worked up or anything.

That said, I've gotten used to the old abby art so changing it is going to be weird, at least at first.
Where's that damn fourth servant?

Reactions: Antique Rice

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, after the dealer comment I really don't understand why they would throw it out at this point. It's just a dumb joke made by Tamamo Cat of all people.

Also, apparently Albert was asked during the USA tour if there are other Servants that might get censored as well. He mentioned that Abby might be a little too much since tentacle loli. The problem with this is that people who were actually at the tour can't seem to agree if he said it in a joking manner, so we can't know for sure if she'll get censored.

She has been censored in the Chinese version however, and from what I've read they reached out to the actual artist to do the new artwork. This is not 100% confirmed though.

Here's the Chinese censored version for anyone interested

View attachment 677942
The funny thing is that even Japan did not like her final ascension that much, like i said earlier the meme won and people prefer to keep her in her first ascension because is cute and fun (One of her attacks is her throwing beams from her forehead and attacking with her teddy bear) that is why in events,interludes and valentine scene you mostly see her in her first form, same as promotional material is always her first form

For those to lazy to google she looks like this in japan in her final form

iirc Kuro/Chloe, Mata hari, Jack the ripper and Boudica got censored in China too

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, after the dealer comment I really don't understand why they would throw it out at this point. It's just a dumb joke made by Tamamo Cat of all people.

Also, apparently Albert was asked during the USA tour if there are other Servants that might get censored as well. He mentioned that Abby might be a little too much since tentacle loli. The problem with this is that people who were actually at the tour can't seem to agree if he said it in a joking manner, so we can't know for sure if she'll get censored.

She has been censored in the Chinese version however, and from what I've read they reached out to the actual artist to do the new artwork. This is not 100% confirmed though.

View attachment 677942
Abby looks cool in that, though.

Namesarehardtocomeupwith

Party like it's 1999
kiwifarms.net
Will they actually risk the lolicon rage quitting the game and refuse to open their wallet if they censor their tentacle loli waifu? I know for certain that there're a lot more people who care about abby than demiya.

Also the problem with abby is that her np animation in her 1st form is trash compare to her other form but her other form design is also just plain bad so you can't never have the best of both world. See Hokusai 3rd form for tentacle waifu done right.

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that even Japan did not like her final ascension that much, like i said earlier the meme won and people prefer to keep her in her first ascension because is cute and fun (One of her attacks is her throwing beams from her forehead and attacking with her teddy bear) that is why in events,interludes and valentine scene you mostly see her in her first form, same as promotional material is always her first form

For those to lazy to google she looks like this in japan in her final form

View attachment 678449

iirc Kuro/Chloe, Mata hari, Jack the ripper and Boudica got censored in China too
Abby looks cool in that, though.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree 100%. I'm glad that she's in her 1st form whenever she shows up, and it should stay that way. And while I do like the censored version too, I just hate how some people are being hypocritical. By their logic, no one cares about Emiya Alter (which is bullshit, his Anniversary CE was one of the most picked ones), so it's fine to change him, but don't you dare touch our lolis, that's censorship!

Hail Nyarlathotep

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 677942
I much prefer this design for her, if I'm honest. And I cannot wait for all the bitching from weebs, if they do decide to change Abigail.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
For anyone playing on JP: Kingprotea is legitimately super cute.

Mata Hari and Boudica got hilariously low effort censored, in the sense that they had their card art replaced with the generic class card back and their profile picture on the main screen lowered so their boobs are hidden. The sprites are the same.

Tism the Return

tfw they misgender your name
kiwifarms.net
I've thrown everything I have at the Moriarty banner. At least I got EX good boye and Assassin of Memejuku, but it still hurts.

GinStar

kiwifarms.net
DW will never make it better because they don't have too. Why should they give us more things? The only way we might see more generosity is if the game starts to slow down/die. It might happen considering Nasu is taking a break from being very invested with the game's story. And there aren't many good other writers that can make Fate look good. Unless they bring out Urobutcher again.

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
considering Nasu is taking a break from being very invested with the game's story
Nasu only supervise the scripts to make them lore compliant,there are only certain scenarios he wrote millenia ago, he did not check Apocrypha and we got the shitshow that we all love to hate, dont know about the new Fate we got because the Holy grail war system is a mess in there (is more complicated than Strange Fake), i dont remember if he wrote Extella, because if he did he is the main culprit making all extra related material a pain in the ass for the excessive Nero wanking that also infested Grand Order

He need to stop drowning in shekels to make Tsukihime remake like right now

How would people react to Agartha? From what I've heard from people who played JP, it was a shitshow.
Agartha was ok if you compared it with that abomination that was Septem, still is the weakest of the Epic of remnant chapters, i mean in my irc we theorized that EoR were actually discarded scenarios for the first order that they wanted to use, there was not a reason to put for example Wu Zetian when there is a complete scenario in China, that by now is the most fuck awesome of the Lost Belts because >Urobuchi, or maybe is for the better considering what Gen like to do with lolis and such (he has written two scenarios and in interviews is "jokingly" stated that he wanted to kill everyone and Nasu keep pestering him to not do it)

Also Agartha gave us the Kingdom of Zeal in mobage form so for that it shall be blessed

Last edited:

Cubanodun

kiwifarms.net
Nasu does supervise but he had some good involvment in the recent Lost Belts stuff, he won't after the Lost Belt story arc is over.
He said the same thing when he finished Fate/Stay night and Takeuchi dragged him out of his house and stole his Playstation to make Extra and CCC

By the way Extella Links is for preorder now on Steam, cant wait to see how much Nero wanking we have this time

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino