Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
DW will never make it better because they don't have too. Why should they give us more things? The only way we might see more generosity is if the game starts to slow down/die. It might happen considering Nasu is taking a break from being very invested with the game's story. And there aren't many good other writers that can make Fate look good. Unless they bring out Urobutcher again.
There's definitely other writers that are fine. Shinjuku wasn't written by Nasu and it's generally considered one of the high points of FGO.

But yeah, sparking will never happen. At least Takeuchi decided to change the summon cost from 4 to 3.

I hate Nero so I'l see. I didn't even finish Extella so :/
You monster.

He said the same thing when he finished Fate/Stay night and Takeuchi dragged him out of his house and stole his Playstation to make Extra and CCC

By the way Extella Links is for preorder now on Steam, cant wait to see how much Nero wanking we have this time
Can't remember if this was in OG Extella or Link, but
Nero turns into Venus, the roman goddess, strips off a bunch of her clothes and generally takes Nero wanking to it's logical extreme.

The game has a thing for Charleigmaine that helps make it less bad, though.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Hail Nyarlathotep

kiwifarms.net
There's definitely other writers that are fine. Shinjuku wasn't written by Nasu and it's generally considered one of the high points of FGO.

But yeah, sparking will never happen. At least Takeuchi decided to change the summon cost from 4 to 3.

You monster.

Can't remember if this was in OG Extella or Link, but
Nero turns into Venus, the roman goddess, strips off a bunch of her clothes and generally takes Nero wanking to it's logical extreme.

The game has a thing for Charleigmaine that helps make it less bad, though.
That was the OG extella

Also, this is what she looks like, for those who are curious.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
The writing is definitively a big reason I, and obviously most people, stay around. Everybody knows the gatcha is downright cruel. But a good gatcha game needs to offer something for free to stay afloat. Whales pay for the game, but the f2p players make the community that makes them feel so special for being at the top.

IMHO the story is the only reason FGO gets away with being so stingy with gatcha currency. If they downgrade the plot they're done. Say, Azur lane's plot is garbage, but they give a lot of free stuff to make up for it.

Sure, I know people will stay they would stay even if the plot was bad for waifu collections... except getting your favorite SSR characters is very hard without spending a lot of money. And whitout a good story, you can only grind with them.

Last edited:

Antique Rice

kiwifarms.net
The story is okay, but I mostly stick around for the events. The characters are so much more enjoyable when they're not being taken so seriously. My investment in the main campaign is limited so far, but maybe I just haven't gotten to the good parts. I'm only in the fourth singularity.

Also Saber Elisabeth melted my cold, flinty heart in the Valentine's encounter.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
I tend to count the events as story too, because there is also a plot and character interaction. Like helping Jeanne Alter to enjoy being a child or foiling a servant chocolate army.

Maybe they are not part of the "main" story but they are still a story. I mean "events" in other games are just mindless grinding. Say fire emblem's tempest trial's "events" are just a glorified auto-battle mode. So yeah, without the writing, be it serious or not, there isn't much of a hook for free to play players to stick around despite the awful rates. Not much other games don't do better that is.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of impressive how FGO gets people to whale considering how unneeded it is, and how the gameplay is (imo at least) kind of bland.

Waifu factor is powerful, and shit like America made me want to roll for Rama.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

bigoogabaloogas

its not racist its the 50s
kiwifarms.net
Why can't I get Okita? Is it because I'm cursed from getting another Saber? All I have is D'Eon. And I just got the fucking clock guy

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino