Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
You know, I was tempted to roll for Circe, but all things considered, it's just not worth to roll for a 4 star as a free to play player.

I mean unless you love the character, then it's fine, Heck I have done it myself. But we get so little quarts and currency as it is that really is only worth it too risky it for the more rare servants. Yes, you can also get a 5 star in those banners, but the probabilities of getting someone you want are ridiculously low.

I mean yeah the odds for a 4 star are better in theory, but in practice, you could end up spending just as much as a 5 star and get nothing you want.

Doesn't make much sense to spend all your quarts for a 4 star servant when you could've gone for a 5 star you wanted in another banner.

IMHO, A bit scummy they aren't paired with * 5-star servants to make the risk less big.

Last edited:

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
You know, I was tempted to roll for Circe, but all things considered, it's just not worth to roll for a 4 star as a free to play player.

I mean unless you love the character, then it's fine, Heck I have done it myself. But we get so little quarts and currency as it is that really is only worth it too risky it for the more rare servants. Yes, you can also get a 5 star in those banners, but the probabilities of getting someone you want are ridiculously low.

I mean yeah the odds for a 4 star are better in theory, but in practice, you could end up spending just as much as a 5 star and get nothing you want.

Doesn't make much sense to spend all your quarts for a 4 star servant when you could've gone for a 5 star you wanted in another banner.

IMHO, A bit scummy they aren't paired with * 5-star servants to make the risk less big.
pretty sure there's another 4* ticket coming up

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
500 quartz saved so far for Skadi banner....

I do expect the 2nd 4* ticket like Korean server got. So, I am already mulling who should I pick

bigoogabaloogas

kiwifarms.net
500 quartz saved so far for Skadi banner....

I do expect the 2nd 4* ticket like Korean server got. So, I am already mulling who should I pick
Oh yeah, the Lostbelts are coming out after the Christmas event. I should probably save up for MHXX or Hokusai to prepare for Lostbelt 4.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net

I mean unless you love the character, then it's fine, Heck I have done it myself.
That's pretty much my reasoning as well. Rolled for Yan qing and Tomoe gozen because I like their designs and writing and I was too impatient to wait for a 4* ticket. I'll probably regret it when I'm unable to pull hokusai.

• Agree
Reactions: Pixy Misa

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
>roll on favorite Servant
>fail miserably
>roll same banner on alt account
>get everything

Thank you FGO, very cool!

Reactions: PureP

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Why isn't Perseus in the anime version of this game, I will admit I have never played the game but It would have made better sense to summon Perseus to destroy Gorgon.

• Dumb
Reactions: Truthboi

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Why isn't Perseus in the anime version of this game, I will admit I have never played the game but It would have made better sense to summon Perseus to destroy Gorgon.
You answered your own question with you didn't play the game because Perseus is not a servant in the game, also Gorgon wasn't known as the lead enemy of the beasts to the main characters, and even after they would need to get a catalyst to specifically summon Perseus, and I don't believe there would be any catalysts to summon a greek hero in BC Mesopotamia.

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
Because Gorgon is just the midboss. Merlin is using his powers to keep the final boss asleep.

Also, considering all of Gil's summons are servants that are famous for defending fortresses, he did pretty well. He was just outclassed by **************.

bigoogabaloogas

kiwifarms.net
jesus fucking christ LB5 was something else. I thought Wodime was just a weak ass boss but he proved me wrong

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I think I've finally gotten grinding fatigue with this game. Whenever a new lottery box event comes around I see people everywhere talking about farming 40+ boxes or whatever but I can only be arsed to get the new welfare servant if there is one. I don't think I'm going to bother much with this davinci rerun.

• Feels
Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I think I've finally gotten grinding fatigue with this game. Whenever a new lottery box event comes around I see people everywhere talking about farming 40+ boxes or whatever but I can only be arsed to get the new welfare servant if there is one. I don't think I'm going to bother much with this davinci rerun.
but the bones and pages bro, the bones and the pages......

bigoogabaloogas

kiwifarms.net
I mean, you need the EXP cards yo prepare for the Lostbelts, as the recommended level for those are 90+

Tags
None