Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
I think I've finally gotten grinding fatigue with this game. Whenever a new lottery box event comes around I see people everywhere talking about farming 40+ boxes or whatever but I can only be arsed to get the new welfare servant if there is one. I don't think I'm going to bother much with this davinci rerun.
Farmed 90 boxes on JP during Gilfest. It's really not as bad when the game is properly optimized + it finally has the repeat quest QoL, but on NA with it's bad optimization it's really annoying and tiring to do.

I mean, you need the EXP cards yo prepare for the Lostbelts, as the recommended level for those are 90+
LostBelts only have a few very difficult battles to be honest. You might need a lot of Servants for the upcoming Setsubun event because it benches your Searvants for a couple hours (depending on the rarity), but that event is easy as fuck, did half of it with Caster Gilles.

Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

Demonslayer1776

kiwifarms.net
I think I've finally gotten grinding fatigue with this game. Whenever a new lottery box event comes around I see people everywhere talking about farming 40+ boxes or whatever but I can only be arsed to get the new welfare servant if there is one. I don't think I'm going to bother much with this davinci rerun.
If you have good enough servants try making a farming macro. I farmed over 200 boxes on jp last lotto and just tapped one button every couple minutes to have the macro play the game for me

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I did still farm a bunch of servant exp when the exp quests were half off to get some newer servants maxed out and ready. I find the lottery box events more annoying cause on top of the regular repetitiveness of battle farming there's also the part where you have to continuously tap past the dialogue and lottery box animations. Did they ever add a button that empties it out on one go if you have enough materials?

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
This Da Vinci event would be the best lottery event ever if the lottery box has the skill gems instead of ascension monuments. I'm already at box 16 (8 true/8 fake) and i'm lightly grinding compared to the other lottery box events

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Delight works is getting very lazy with the events by doing a setsubun style one with Penth no announcement of SSR the entire thing is just for a skin for her that is just a tie and glasses what a way to waste our time until Lostbelt atlantis part 2

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
Besides the awful rates, building hype for months on end and then cuck the playerbase with "wait more months until part 2 lol" is the one thing I can't forgive DW for.

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I guess better late than never, we are getting the free 4* ticket on Monday, when Korea already got it last year.

Any recommendations on who I will pick for my free 4* ticket? I already have all the ones with checks. (I summoned Gawain, but lost him in an internet error)
check.png

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
Delight works is getting very lazy with the events by doing a setsubun style one with Penth no announcement of SSR the entire thing is just for a skin for her that is just a tie and glasses what a way to waste our time until Lostbelt atlantis part 2
It's pretty obvious they're jerking off it because of Muramasa. It can't be a coincidence that both LB5.2 and HF III movie are coming out on fucking spring. If only we could combine Shiokawa and Kanou, the game wouldn't be so shit.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty obvious they're jerking off it because of Muramasa. It can't be a coincidence that both LB5.2 and HF III movie are coming out on fucking spring. If only we could combine Shiokawa and Kanou, the game wouldn't be so shit.
Muramasa is the new vaporwave servant but is not like for example Eresh, Eresh actually appeared in Babylonia but after that nothing, Muramasa has appeared in Shimosa then he was mentioned in the Summer event of last year (he was making swords for Musashi) and he appeared in Atlantis by check this out being the partner of Kirei

Apparently the main problem with him is that DW doesnt know what skills to give him, even when if you follow his lore he probably would be something like Diarmuid Saber but Buster

Also is funny that now every time Musashi appears Muramasa is nearby, the meme from the Material book is going to be canon and Shirou will bag another Saber to bang

Last edited:

BuckBumble

kiwifarms.net
Muramasa but he's just a 5 star Saber Arash.

I guess better late than never, we are getting the free 4* ticket on Monday, when Korea already got it last year.

Any recommendations on who I will pick for my free 4* ticket? I already have all the ones with checks. (I summoned Gawain, but lost him in an internet error)
View attachment 1102077
You seem to have a lot of servants, so I'm gonna specifically anti-recommend Herc cause honestly, the whole "Oh man he's so good for Challenges!" thing really isn't that special or important anymore.
I've heard good things about Yagyu and Parvati, the former for his debuffs and the latter for her looping potential. But by far the 4 star I've been hearing the most about lately is Penthesilea. The whole being able to generate 60% NP on a skill with 6 turn cooldown at max apparently makes her damage output pretty consistent despite the gorilla deck. Not to mention having a Charisma and AoE Buster buff. Still, she's gonna die to a stiff breeze being a 4 star zerker with only debuff immunity as far as defensive options go.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Muramasa but he's just a 5 star Saber Arash.
Highly doubt he is going to be a SSR, considering his "better" versions are SR and he is male, we barely get males SSR because $$$$, and Tsumugari Muramasa is not going to be his NP, is like saying that Kanshou and Byakuya (the twin swords of EMIYA) are his NP, my bets and according to what i have read of him is that he is going to have 1 gimmick skill like Musashi called Blade testing art according to the translation , his own version of Projection Magecraft and Eye of the mind (he managed to evade and blow to hell Houzouin when he was Lancer of Purgatorio)

Im still wondering why DW refuse to implement the original servants of both Extella games, heck they managed to include more obscures like Kingprotea and they cant put Archimedes or Charlemagne? even when several characters of his legend are already in game, Bradamante and Astolfo are playable Roland already has a design but is not playable yet, in the Atlantis update they added Mandricardo and so on

Another thing i found laughable is that how we are near the end of FGO and every year they ask in the questionarie if we want a collaboration event but DW has already burned through all Typemoon IPs (except Tsuki no Sango,Fire Girl and Tsukihime) people has bitched for a Madoka Magica collaboration event since the second year (some smart people theorized that this is the reason we got the Prisma illya event) but they still stick to originals, Nasu even has claimed that he has prepared a singularity that occurs in the Bloodborne universe and has already prepared the skills, stats and lore of the Hunter to be summonable

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Come to think of it, Zhuge/Waver is the only male pseudo servant who is actually released, isn't he? All the others I can think of are female.

Tism the Return

your favorite 60 years old Mega Man boss
kiwifarms.net
Muramasa seems more like a case of DW trying to build about as much anticipation as they can before reaping the benefits. Like Granblue first releasing Belial as a summon and showing him off in GBFVS before releasing him in the gacha proper to keep messing with the playerbase.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1102077
From my perspective

Saber Alter: she is the poor man Vanilla arturia but dont be fooled, people always forget that her Mana burst is a rank more powerful that her vanilla version and she can spam it if you know what you are doing

Gorilla aka Gawayn: now he is meh because he is situational but in the future he is going to receive Nightless Charisma, a skill that convert every battlefield in Sunlight, so now you can use his full potential even in caves or at night ironically his best partner is Guifei the new foreigner because you need to inflict burn status to use her at her fullest

Munemori: aka cheap lancer servant killer, he is a weird case of a Arts Saber that doesnt suck, he has the ways to buff himself so even if you dont have Tamamo you can rack the DMG very high, the problem is that his utility is high if you are new or low if you are a old fag because Elizabeth brave do the same thing that he does and with buster

Medusa lilly aka Ana: she was absolute trash when she appeared but was fixed with a couple of upgrades, she was one of the first batch that got the Skadi dlc pack upgrade still dont expect her to be a servant killer and her gimmick is not very good ( i meam why charm tho?)

Astolfo: JAJAJAJA HELL NO he even got upgraded with the skadi dlc pack and he is still the absolute trash in the meta, dont ever bother with him unless you are desperate or bored

Circe: she is just medea with a fancy gold paint and a special gimmick status (that is just stun with a pig skin) still same as Medea she can spam the crap out of it because she also has high speed divine words

Chiyome: gameplay wise she is ok but recently DW like to put her in tons of events so she give bonus of drops in every single of them, even if you are not going to use her to farm she at least can give you a little boost in farming currency

Lobo: best boi also got hit by the Skadi dlc pack, but if you already have Gorgon then you dont need him that badly, if you have the "im 2 lazy to think" pack (Waver-Merlin) then you can turtle EVERYTHING with her, she has a weird sinergy with those two that let you spam HARD her NP that works with everything because Avengers only have 1 weakness and they are never mobs

Heracles: he recently got a new trait (Argonaut) and he was and still is the cockroach Berseker that you super boost to nuke bosses, he is the best option if you want to nuke everything (except foreigners) and dont have Kintoki

Penth: she is meh but that Amazoness CEO skin tho....

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1102077
Jeeze, I'm torn between Gorgon/Lobo (IF I get Skadi,) or Marie.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Jeeze, I'm torn between Gorgon/Lobo (IF I get Skadi,) or Marie.
Stick to Gorgon, with a good team you can spam her NP that produce the Curse status and even if things go wrong you can save face with her Gut skill, if you are a really have terrible luck you can turbo charge her with Cheng gong, i found hilarious how people inmediately dismiss him in every gameplay conversation because he is bronce even when he has buster boost of 50%, and a defense boost that charge NP, you know who are the other two casters that have those specific skill? Merlin and Waver (Reines has the defense boost too but a support Rider is dumb), best of it Cheng gong can turbo boost Bersekers so if you pair him with Kintoki you can one shot bosses like there is no tomorrow

Reactions: bigoogabaloogas
Tags
None