Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I am narrowing down my list to Medusa lily (to team up gorgon sisters for stun lock loop for male enemies), Nezha, Danzou, Fran or NP2 Altria lancer alter

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
I am narrowing down my list to Medusa lily (to team up gorgon sisters for stun lock loop for male enemies), Nezha, Danzou, Fran or NP2 Altria lancer alter
My policy in FGO is to never aim for dupes, the benefits are measly at best and you dont get anything except a dumb boost in DMG and some benefit from overcharge that you can get by using skills, in the long run is better to have a diversity of servants for every situation that just have one that is OP as heck, also Lartoria alter got a little sidelined by Nagao Kagetora and Walkure thanks to the Skadi DLC Pack, in the case of Walkure she functions almost the same as Lartoria because she has Primeval Rune that it would be like the Mana Burst of Lartoria but on Quick instead of Buster, mixing that with her NP regen, Heal and defense boost she is made to spam Nibelung valesti (lel) and hold the line

Also having more servants can help you in events were they give you boost of currencies or were you cant spam your shiny SSR like Setsubun

Last edited:

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
who?.png

I would like to request some advice too. I think this is the first time ever that I don't have a servant I am dying to have,

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Ayy Setsubun is next week. Wish you guys happy farming
If you are having the Pagoda you dont have to farm anything, but is more a endurance trial of 200 floors, the only good thing i remember is that i cheesed the first tower in the first day, this is one of the trick events that DW release to force people to level their servants

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
If you are having the Pagoda you dont have to farm anything, but is more a endurance trial of 200 floors, the only good thing i remember is that i cheesed the first tower in the first day, this is one of the trick events that DW release to force people to level their servants
woops my bad. I meant the EXP nodes, as they are for all classes now.

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
Now I feel incredibly stupid. I tried to pull to see if I could get either Raikou or, at least, Tomoe (so I didn't need to use a SR ticket), I thought it would be win-win.

...instead I get Ibaraki and the worst SSR assasin in the game: shuten doji.

I'm so pissed. I only have 100 quartzes left...I guess I only need an SSR berserker for my friend list, but dunno if I should pull for Raiko again when she in rate up solo in two days. It would piss me to get Tomoe after I already used my ticket on her or worse nothing at all.

I'm not that hyped over Skadi beyond her farming skills, but I guess the best choice is to save for roughly 6 months for her, which sucks because my team needs an actually good assassin and a SSR berserker.

tl,dr

This is me right now:

1580290911641.png

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
...instead I get Ibaraki and the worst SSR assasin in the game: shuten doji.
The worst? far from it, Shuten became a loophole raping machine when she got her NP Upgrade, put her with any Arts team or better yet buff her with Tamamo and put a CE that raise even more her NP gain and laughs at how you Poison everyone to death (her NP with upgrades raise the chance of poison and her OC effect is actually poisoning) then you get the actual worst SSR Assassin in the game Osakabehime, she became a joke when she was implemented, a support assassin whose only gimmick was to raise Quick cards but she has to shot her NP for it, the problem is that she was implemented before the Skadi DLC pack and quick was still trash, fast forward a little Skadi is implemented and she became irrelevant, it was so bad that the devs actually had to give her not one but two buffs so she could pass from absolute garbage to barely usable, she is now in the same tier as Sheherazade

Also Shuten has a kit aimed at delaying and survival, her Charm has a high chance to even make the dragons gay, people like to complain that she is not that good because she doesn't have evade but if you check her status and lore is explained that she doesn't have it because she doesn't care about hiding or do stabby stabby assassin things (she is SSR but her presence concealment is absolute garbage) also she can't because one of her skills is practically making everyone nearby of her horny, i'm not kidding check her profile

I'm not that hyped over Skadi beyond her farming skills, but I guess the best choice is to save for roughly 6 months for her, which sucks because my team needs an actually good assassin and a SSR berserker.
Dude i went almost 3 years without a SSR assassin until Gramps came, in rage i maxed Shiki assassin and she carried me through everything, if you want to be a cheapskate just max her Mystic eyes of death perception and laugh when she one shot dragons with 500k hp and you don't technically need a SSR berserker i did not get one until last summer when i got Musashi Summer, i used Chacha if i wanted to farm things quickly, she get the job jone the only thing that i REALLY recommend people to whale or to try to get is a Foreigner because almost all the lostbelts are a huge pain in the ass if you don't have at least one

Edit: Making a rant about assassins apparently works a catalyst

Screenshot_120.jpg

• Feels

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
The worst? far from it, Shuten became a loophole raping machine when she got her NP Upgrade, put her with any Arts team or better yet buff her with Tamamo and put a CE that raise even more her NP gain and laughs at how you Poison everyone to death (her NP with upgrades raise the chance of poison and her OC effect is actually poisoning) then you get the actual worst SSR Assassin in the game Osakabehime, she became a joke when she was implemented, a support assassin whose only gimmick was to raise Quick cards but she has to shot her NP for it, the problem is that she was implemented before the Skadi DLC pack and quick was still trash, fast forward a little Skadi is implemented and she became irrelevant, it was so bad that the devs actually had to give her not one but two buffs so she could pass from absolute garbage to barely usable, she is now in the same tier as Sheherazade

Also Shuten has a kit aimed at delaying and survival, her Charm has a high chance to even make the dragons gay, people like to complain that she is not that good because she doesn't have evade but if you check her status and lore is explained that she doesn't have it because she doesn't care about hiding or do stabby stabby assassin things (she is SSR but her presence concealment is absolute garbage) also she can't because one of her skills is practically making everyone nearby of her horny, i'm not kidding check her profile

Dude i went almost 3 years without a SSR assassin until Gramps came, in rage i maxed Shiki assassin and she carried me through everything, if you want to be a cheapskate just max her Mystic eyes of death perception and laugh when she one shot dragons with 500k hp and you don't technically need a SSR berserker i did not get one until last summer when i got Musashi Summer, i used Chacha if i wanted to farm things quickly, she get the job jone the only thing that i REALLY recommend people to whale or to try to get is a Foreigner because almost all the lostbelts are a huge pain in the ass if you don't have at least one

Edit: Making a rant about assassins apparently works a catalyst

I had to make do with Mata Hari and Serenity for Assassins, with the former being useful in Camelot with her Charm skill and a Necromancy CE (thank RNG for the repeat Guts)

• Feels

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
I had to make do with Mata Hari and Serenity for Assassins, with the former being useful in Camelot with her Charm skill and a Necromancy CE (thank RNG for the repeat Guts)
Thanks a lot for the tip, guys. Glad you are around to set the record straight.

Now, I feel silly for complaining about my pulls very often here, like this time, but in my defense, I've to say that FGO is the only gatcha that makes me feel this emotional. I play others Gatchas, but none give me those feels, of excitement or emptiness this one does whenever I pull.

Well played, DW.

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Now, I feel silly for complaining about it pulls very often here, like this time, but in my defense, I've to say that FGO is the only gatcha that makes me feel this emotional. I play others Gatchas, but none give me those feels, of excitement or emptiness this one does whenever I pull.
Is the abysmal rate that make people like that, that is why you see people fleeing from FGO to other games that gacha is not that damn awful like Azur Lane or Arknights

• Agree

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
So the new stream was out and they announced tons of wanking to Artoria Alter Saber (NP Upgrade and her Shinjuku dress), Animation upgrade for Caesar (lol who cares about him) and the next Valentine event in mid february, they posted the servant of that event called Kira Kira no Archer

EPrUAACU8AACXfP.png

Considering we dont get wellfares on valentine assume that she is SSR

• Informative

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
If the game was like this on a platform for consoles and PC, I would fork over the $60 or $90 for this.

Doubt it because the main gimmick of arcade is their gacha that print cards unless you want another F2P with gacha on Steam, mind you it could happen but they would have to change some things, it happened to the dissidia arcade

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, the arcade version actually charges you by playtime doesn't it? Even MMOs aren't that restrictive with their subscription services.Not to mention the gatcha on top off it.

As much as I like this franchise I think that verges on being a ripoff, but it would be worth it for a set price, I think

Tags
None