Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
I really was expecting that Shonagon had some weird ass toolkit but when someone in discord show me she is just Walkure with a fancy archer symbol, at least she is easy to use, is like Emiya, her np as some niche buffs but you are barely going to use them

Edit while i'm writing

Brb hiding in the jungle because the whales in discord want to shot me death, weekly ticket, going to test her further now that i dont need to wait for some friend to have her

Screenshot_182.jpg

Reactions: Pixy Misa

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Cleared JP Valentine but is a pain in the ass to grind for points and getting dupes chocolate ce, my experience is mostly skipping and only watching the new events, found weird that the ones of Da vinci rider and Summer musashi are full of death flags considering that the dataminers said that Da vinci body was just a backup made as a emergency plan and she is only supposed to last a year at best, that is why she say that she hopes we can meet next year to celebrate valentine again together

After further testing Shonagon she is a very team oriented Archer with a focus in wiping pesky mobs, her first skill acts as a lite version of Garden of avalon (at max lvl) and Dreamlike Charisma (Merlins NP and First skill) , Her second skill is just a renamed Eye of the mind that do exactly the same, her third skill Starry skies works as a cheap Primeval rune and as a NP recharge, the only reason she is not broken is that she can't Arts chain alone so when you are building your team you have to choose between using a Arts team to spam NP or a quick to abuse the fuck out of her deck, you can't have both , she cant nuke because she is AoE so don't expect her one shotting servants she can cripple some of them homewer thanks to her buff vs enemies with the Man attribute

Still she is crazy fun to use, i have not enjoyed maining a servant so bad since i got Shuten

Screenshot_252.jpg

Last edited:

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
All I want is to actually clear the event shop for once and get Void Shiki :c
I'm glad we got her in a rerun as, except for Shuten, I was really lacking on good assassins.

I'm personally saving until Skadi, I'm not exactly that big of a fan of her, but if she is as big of a gamechanger as people say, I guess it's worth saving up, if anything, to at least, reduce that farming pain.

Oh, by the way, I officially left FEH 2 days ago in favor of this game. I was more into FEH, belive it or not, but after their crappy battle pass, and it's super lackluster and frankly boring story, I noticed I wasn't having fun with it anymore as much as I did here.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
JP right now is a planet of salt because there is a gacha of Ereshkigal but she is with the meme man and undesirable spook himself MCool so you get shit like this

2020-02-26 15.47.12 mobile.twitter.com c44de65fcecb.jpg

Meanwhile you get poor third world idiots that don't even have money to get a tablet like me with a weird luck strike pulling this shit without even trying

Screenshot_337.jpg

Check the FGO japanese tag is people wasting hundreds of dollars and getting mcool and going ballistic because of it

Last edited:

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
JP right now is a planet of salt because there is a gacha of Ereshkigal but she is with the meme man and undesirable spook himself MCool so you get shit like this

View attachment 1162487

Meanwhile you get poor third world idiots that don't even have money to get a tablet like me with a weird luck strike pulling this shit without even trying

Check the FGO japanese tag is people wasting hundreds of dollars and getting mcool and going ballistic because of it
are my eyes bad or did the guy at the first pic have f o u r unregistered spirit origins? And yeah, I remember wasting all but 3 quartz for Abby and failed, and then that single quartz summon got me Ereshkigal. I already have 2 5* Lancers, so she went to the Forbidden Archive for now. c:

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
are my eyes bad or did the guy at the first pic have f o u r unregistered spirit origins? And yeah, I remember wasting all but 3 quartz for Abby and failed, and then that single quartz summon got me Ereshkigal. I already have 2 5* Lancers, so she went to the Forbidden Archive for now. c:
If you mean in the roster (the 4th pic of that tweet) those are dupes because they are not locked, new SR and SSR are immediately locked after summoning them the first time at least in JP

ERs_xCDU0AEDL2P.jpg

Amaranth

Basic Plant
kiwifarms.net
Pulled Eresh off a single pull, this makes 19 SSRs now
KOMRNZb.png
gW5Aa0e.png
edit--- used 3 tickets from monthly reset on eresh banner and got this

Screenshot_20200229-101348_FateGO.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tism the Return

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Amaranth

Basic Plant
kiwifarms.net
Xiang yu is for some reason very rare in the support list, i think that being a quick np berseker with a buster deck doesnt help him, i dont want to roll him because i need to maintain the joke that his waifu is cucking him in my chaldea
He's a very strong servant, can out damage Raikou for aoe and buster crits, but he's a 1 turn and done servant unlike raikou and zerkerlot

Peachy

kiwifarms.net
New FGO event for JP!

I wonder how it's going to go. Cutie witch Circe gets to be front and center which is nice.

Then for NA we have the Chaldea Boys 2020 campaign and banner. Anyone thinking about rolling for him? I've already got NP1 from last year but may go for NP2 if I'm feeling spendy.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
New FGO event for JP!

I wonder how it's going to go. Cutie witch Circe gets to be front and center which is nice.

Then for NA we have the Chaldea Boys 2020 campaign and banner. Anyone thinking about rolling for him? I've already got NP1 from last year but may go for NP2 if I'm feeling spendy.
People have asked me if rolling (with imperial currency) for him is worthy and the answer is... no, he has the Artoria curse but in him is worse because he not only has one but TWO useless skill

1) Instinct (upgraded to Dazzling journey), give you.... Stars and critical up, even if you use it at max lvl 30 stars is not going to do anything of value even if he gets a chain, this supposedly was added to fix the fact that he only has 1 quick card but in the great scheme you could just use a quick team, generate stars and let him nail criticals instead of using this skill

2) Giant beast slaying is borderline useless with a barely useful 20% recharge and a bonus again big enemies that are mostly dragons that are riders, unless you are going to grind Atlantis (there is a node with a couple of big laser eyes that are lancer) this skill is dumb

Why should you get him? do you like Takahiro sakurai and want to crack jokes about Final Fantasy 7? he is your guy

Wonder what this new event is about, is Circe even that popular? i have her, maybe i should raise a couple of her skills just in case

Peachy

kiwifarms.net
People have asked me if rolling (with imperial currency) for him is worthy and the answer is... no, he has the Artoria curse but in him is worse because he not only has one but TWO useless skill

1) Instinct (upgraded to Dazzling journey), give you.... Stars and critical up, even if you use it at max lvl 30 stars is not going to do anything of value even if he gets a chain, this supposedly was added to fix the fact that he only has 1 quick card but in the great scheme you could just use a quick team, generate stars and let him nail criticals instead of using this skill

2) Giant beast slaying is borderline useless with a barely useful 20% recharge and a bonus again big enemies that are mostly dragons that are riders, unless you are going to grind Atlantis (there is a node with a couple of big laser eyes that are lancer) this skill is dumb

Why should you get him? do you like Takahiro sakurai and want to crack jokes about Final Fantasy 7? he is your guy

Wonder what this new event is about, is Circe even that popular? i have her, maybe i should raise a couple of her skills just in case
I agree with you that he is pretty meh gameplay wise due to the fact that there are far superior five star AOE sabers out there. It's really sad how much they screwed the pooch on him given that he could've been really cool/good. I think potentially if they gave him a similar gimmick to Georgios where either his giant beast skill or NP gives the enemy the giant beast trait. I think it would be even more relevant to the light novels if they just stripped down the trait to beast class enemies (Highly unlikely to ever happen though).

Circe is also surprisingly popular in JP from what I've noticed. Of course not on Skadi tier or anything, but she's a lovable servant. I kind of think the event might have something to do with the Greek lostbelt due to the amount of Greek servants being showcased. Now that I think about it, they might be pushing more Greek content due to how disappointed everyone was with the new lostbelt.

Hail Nyarlathotep

kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, they might be pushing more Greek content due to how disappointed everyone was with the new lostbelt.
that's mainly because they decided to split the lostbelt in 2 parts and make us wait for even more months for Servants/content they've been hyping up since the 4th anniversary, or in the case of Caenis, since the first lostbelt.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I already got Arthur last year so I'm just skipping out on this banner. I'm interested in Cu alter but I'm not going to spend gacha currency on him when he's in a dual rateup.

bigoogabaloogas

you will (never) get that 5* Servant
kiwifarms.net
I already got Arthur last year so I'm just skipping out on this banner. I'm interested in Cu alter but I'm not going to spend gacha currency on him when he's in a dual rateup.
I probably maxed out my luck on Wednesday, where I got Passionlip on a single roll.

Tags
None