Fate/Grand Order aka Server Maintenance Simulator -

Peachy

kiwifarms.net
1583557953440.png

Got lucky tonight and got myself Kiara alongside a NP4 Passionlip. NP3 was from when I went hard for Melt but failed miserably.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
We JP fags are going to have a stream online online because corona chan and shit and Hunting quest but we got a update from Studio B.B

2020-03-16 11.43.57 mobile.twitter.com 66c89c571533.jpg

Money is that they are remaking Extra and Extra CCC because is not easily available and they need to keep the nero wanking a little more or a game of Kara no kyoukai/Tsuki no sango

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
Please let it be a remake of Extra or CCC. If it's another Extella game I'll go insane, each new Extra game is somehow worst than the last.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
I don't care about anything in the extraverse so I'll take anything but an extraverse game.
The monkey paw strike again, earlier this morning there was a online stream that gave us the new updates, first was a rerun of the fate apocrypha event, updated animation for Jack the ripper, new skins for Artoria (is just her with invisible air activated) and Mordred (her Apocrypha costume the one with the hotpants) and... a future collab event with Fate Requiem

ETssiWQVAAAmCW0.jpg

People is asking why in the name of all the fucks they decided to pick Fate Requiem of all things, it barely has 1 vol, now everyone is believing that someone in Typemoon REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY hate Tsukihime and Fate prototype because Requiem never made it to the ranks in the pools

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
It's the "raise awareness for Requiem we swear it's good" mandatory event lol
I mean it's not Higashide so i'm cautiously optimistic but is too soon, even Apocrypha was completed when it got a event also there is a big problem with Requiem

First of all, the servants that are there have barely any lore in them, it doesn't help that the main sell of that one is Voyager that doesn't have a class and Galahad Alter, we cant have the same servant stealing the spotlight of the kouhai, i finally found the translation of some chapter and im reading them right now, reddit (uuuggghh) said that Circe and Edward Teach appears as narrators so maybe they were preparing this beforehand

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
It's the "raise awareness for Requiem we swear it's good" mandatory event lol
Considering FGO will end by the time the next volume of Strange Fake is out, Fragments Servants have all been added and Prototype is stuck in limbo, there's not much else they could have given us. I'd rather have this over Extella, especially because Galahad Alter and Longius are cool. Meteo writes fun dialogues, so I'm looking forward to it.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
Finally she is free from the Instinct curse

ET8g0hHUEAIVYd_.png

Her cancer was replaced by Cigarette lion where now she get a tons of star and they are now added to her buster cards for maximum wacking, she already had a NP regen so this is nice, Vlad got a buff of his battle continuation and now he is almost as the same cockroach territory as Nero, still the gacha is terrible and if you want to roll i would only recommend doing it for Achilles (because he is male so fuck them they dont get rate ups) or Jack the ripper (she barely get any attention except now that has a animation update)

Edit: the great power of Corona chan, in less than 2 hours of starting the event the first raid was completed because all the casuals and the hardcores are at home

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Too bad Jeanne didn't get the animation update. From what I remember she's a launch character so she could definitely use one.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
Too bad Jeanne didn't get the animation update. From what I remember she's a launch character so she could definitely use one.
Ah! I remember using her super heavily at first and I always borrowed her from a friend.

Early in the game when I had very few servants and zero SSR or a SR beyond the tutorial one, she was a huge lifesaver for me as my initial servants couldn't even beat the 40p hands grind, and my sole SR, was very weak due to lack of asencion materials

Thanks to her I barely got my first welfare in time, and beat much of the early singularities,

So I rolled hard for her and never got her.

Now that I got Merlin tho, I can see how she got power crept fast. Still, I hope she gets an animation update, even if she isn't my first choice for stalling/healing anymore.

Last edited:

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but I think she's still good in defensive setups where you need to absorb a bunch of AoE NPs cause she will end up recharging her np faster than team shield skills like merlin's 2 do as long as you put a prisma cosmos on her and use the right team.

Cubanodun

Art Deco Cynical
kiwifarms.net
lol the servers went down in flames because Spartacus bugged his raid (he was recovering the HP he lose in the raids instead of losing it)

Azur lane also went in flames, so time to go grinding somewhere else

• Feels
Reactions: bigoogabaloogas

RosesAreRed

kiwifarms.net
NA is getting Anastasia in 20 minutes https://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2020/0327_anastasia/

There was also a stream during which they announced a couple things, including animation updates for Fuuma Koutarou, Jin Ke, Kiyohime (Berserker), Martha (Rider), Medea Lily & Dantes . They also said that they'll be doing more campaigns for Presidental day and the Christmas campaign, as well as getting gameplay updates earlier. 13 SQ for the stream and a Twitter campaign should also arrive as soon as maintenance is done.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing members of the western fanbase arguing over Caenis' pronouns now because they "Don't want to misgender them."

Like yeah, I'm sure if you do Caenis is going to get very offended and suicide bait on twitter like a little bitch. Of course.

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing members of the western fanbase arguing over Caenis' pronouns now because they "Don't want to misgender them."

Like yeah, I'm sure if you do Caenis is going to get very offended and suicide bait on twitter like a little bitch. Of course.
yeah, this is something that annoys me about this game. Even the game translations use that annoying "them".

I mean, while the western fans lose their minds calling Deon or Astolfo "they", the game just treats them as males (nevermind I misremembered the wiki listing him as male) . Because them being traps is the joke and it wasn't supposed to be a statement on SJW made up genders.

I'm pretty sure Astolfo just likes to mess with people and isn't trying to be called "non binary" or whatever.

Last edited:

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
yeah, this is something that annoys me about this game. Even the game translations use that annoying "them".

I mean, while the western fans lose their minds calling Deon or Astolfo "they", the game just treats them as males. Because them being traps is the joke and it wasn't supposed to be a statement on SJW made up genders.
To be fair, with characters like Astolfo and D'eon it does make sort of sense because the ingame mechanics treat them that way as well, such as the game giving 'genderless' characters two valentine return gifts, combined with the japanese language just having an easier time referring to characters in a non-gendered way. I just think it's autistic that the fanbase makes such a big deal about it cause the game is casual and jokey about it.

Tags
None