Fate/Grand Order - aka Server Maintenance Simulator

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Exbein

I'm not Huckebein
kiwifarms.net
I only plan to get summer ushi since I got the others last year. I got her in 3 tickets but I became greedy because of the bonus summon in 10 tickets and got nothing

Granola Grenadine

Rejected Burger King Kids Club character
kiwifarms.net
The responses to LB6 on YouTube and Reddit are starting to feel lolcow worthy of the "you guys actually kinda scare me" variety. Have Fate fans always reacted with such intense bloodlust every time their waifu is treated horribly by the story?

You can tell most of them have only been exposed to Disney-fied fairy tales their entire lives too. The concept of nuance gets lost when one wants to bang a cartoon character, I guess.

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
The responses to LB6 on YouTube and Reddit are starting to feel lolcow worthy of the "you guys actually kinda scare me" variety. Have Fate fans always reacted with such intense bloodlust every time their waifu is treated horribly by the story?

You can tell most of them have only been exposed to Disney-fied fairy tales their entire lives too. The concept of nuance gets lost when one wants to bang a cartoon character, I guess.

Yes. As soon as waifus are involved people lose their shit regardless of anything with Type Moon. There's all sorts of insanity involved, from the guy who got rid of his incredibly expensive account because he found out Scathach in the myth wasn't a virgin waiting to take his wizard hat or the war between Mordred and Semiramis fags that I believe still rages on.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

I mean Fate fans have always acted with intense bloodlust whenever their waifu gets hurt. Like how they kept wishing Shinji to be raped to death by Berserker because of how he treated Sakura without understanding the irony of how tone-deaf they are.

As for LB6 itself. From what I have read of it, it looks to be pretty good but I hate how overhyped it is (personally I prefer the LB5 stuff more but that's just me). But it still is good except for those dumb timegates and Beryl is a really poorly written villain.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I've read about people getting made over a chapter in a mobile game. I've been busy trying to win Jenna alter swimsuit berserker, so which wiafu was treated poorly?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I've read about people getting made over a chapter in a mobile game. I've been busy trying to win Jenna alter swimsuit berserker, so which wiafu was treated poorly?
It was Morgan because she was basically Caesar'd in some sort of political coup by a bunch of asshole fairies who also tricked one of her own supporters to attack her and Fairy Knight Tristan because Morgan was her beloved maternal figure and she was held hostage by one of the people behind the coup, and to add insult to injury, Beryl was teaching her magecraft that would cause her to destroy her own body if she used it.

vern

kiwifarms.net
Still kinda annoyed Agravain or Kay isn't in the LB but I honestly wasn't expecting them in the first place.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about lostbelt lore, but from what I heard/read they are failed states of time disregarded by even paralle worlds.

So it's surprising that people are getting mad about a cannonical what if.

Summoned Skull

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about lostbelt lore, but from what I heard/read they are failed states of time disregarded by even paralle worlds.

So it's surprising that people are getting mad about a cannonical what if.
Each of the Lostbelts have taken the time to get you attached to the people living there in an attempt to give the protagonist(you) some sort of guilt for erasing their entire existence. But it seems this time, because they bullied waifus, now they deserve it.

I mean Fate fans have always acted with intense bloodlust whenever their waifu gets hurt. Like how they kept wishing Shinji to be raped to death by Berserker because of how he treated Sakura without understanding the irony of how tone-deaf they are.
More sensitive Fate fans aren't willing to talk about Shinji beyond that, and he's one of the more interesting characters of the original. Least to me.

Fate has at times gone out of it's way to keep purity in their waifus, even before FGO. Like the chunk of text required to make sure Artoria is the Father of Mordred without her having sex. Gachashit let more sensitive feelings in across the board.