Orbiter Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik - Ralph's ex-wife, Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ngl the fact that ralph repeatedly manages to get women severely lowered my respect for womankind
like how on earth does a smart high status woman (a medical degree is no joke) decide to get herself gunted by mister killstream lmao
It doesn't help to be a brown fatty, though.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
This is so patently ridciolous that there is nothing to really say about it execpt that Ralph is once again showing how inexperinced he is with women. He can't tell the diffrence between a woman being playfull and them yelling: "stop no. Please get your greasy fingers off me."

There is a reason hes managed to have a woman stay with him trough a deadly disease even tough shes younger and could easily found someone else. While you can't even get one to stick around for a year.

Whats gonna be next is he gonna try and dispel the female orgasm?
"WELL ACUTALLY THE FEMALE ORGASM IS A MYTH JIM. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DIFFRENT INEXPERINCED WOMEN AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CUM ONCE!"

Delicious Diversity

Fuck you Rape-it Ralph!
kiwifarms.net
Warski implying he may have fucked Nora after all:
Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 22.46.46.png

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so patently ridciolous that there is nothing to really say about it execpt that Ralph is once again showing how inexperinced he is with women. He can't tell the diffrence between a woman being playfull and them yelling: "stop no. Please get your greasy fingers off me."

There is a reason hes managed to have a woman stay with him trough a deadly disease even tough shes younger and could easily found someone else. While you can't even get one to stick around for a year.

Whats gonna be next is he gonna try and dispel the female orgasm?
"WELL ACUTALLY THE FEMALE ORGASM IS A MYTH JIM. I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DIFFRENT INEXPERINCED WOMEN AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CUM ONCE!"

Lmao,. yeah, how is this ever going to turn out bad for Jim? They're still together. Does he think she's going to side with Ralph?

Last edited:

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
LOL WHAT
Even Ralph knows how stupid of a stretch this is, people keep pointing out to him that Jade was laughing and he's like "W-well...show it to someone on Twitter without context! They'll totally agree with me!" I understand, though. Ralph's never heard moans of pleasure before since all the women he fucks are either unconscious or paid by the second.

Ralph returning to this stream over and over shows he's mad because he's never made a woman cum lol

Edit:
>"She sounds like she's about to cry"
ralph really never has made a woman cum

Last edited:

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
He's probably just strung out on meth, cause he can't afford this much coke, and desperately trying to get any thing over on Jim...

However, there is a chance he really is this ignorant on the very concept of consent.

I don't have the time for the meme so:

RAPE:
Jim: I consent
Jade: I consent
Ralph, 8 years later: I DON'T

NOT RAPE:
Alice: I DON'T
Ralph: I consent

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
This proves it. Gunt raped Alice. There's literally no reason besides a desperate attempt at deflection to post such an absurdly bad take as "The Jim-fingerbanging-Jade Stream was rape." The slightest whiff of common sense... but what am I saying. Ralph doesn't like the smell of common sense because it is different from the smell of poo.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's probably just strung out on meth, cause he can't afford this much coke, and desperately trying to get any thing over on Jim...

However, there is a chance he really is this ignorant on the very concept of consent.
He’s in pure panic mode realizing Daddy Jim is going to once again whoop his ass and this time in front of Nick. It might get so ugly Nick just jumps on the Jim train and starts mocking Gunt.

Interesting that Ralph threatens to kill himself when any woman wants to escape. He’s literally the obese redneck version of a BPD girlfriend.

Tackleberry

VERY cool.
kiwifarms.net
The Circle of Ralph
1. Meet and befriend someone
2. Hang out a lot.
3. Conjure up a slight from that person
4. Alienate them
5. Sperg loudly about wanting their death/or killing them yourself

This is the cycle with everyone this faggot comes into contact with.

EVERYONE.
angry-gary-oldman.gif

When this cycle happens with literally everyone you encounter, you ever start to wonder if YOU might be the problem?