Orbiter Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik - Ralph's ex-wife, Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

ThatDarnIrishMan

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why anyone is surprised by anything to do with Ralph anymore. People went on for ages about how Ralph will never turn on Jim, yet of course he did. Ralph himself has gone on for ages about how he'd never turn on Nora, and so of course he did. The people right now who are upset that he'll never turn on Dick should reevaluate things because of course he will. Fuentes is gonna be a blood enemy at some point unless Ralph dies from fat first. A man could come along, pick Ralph up, dust him off, stick him in a mansion, put a billion dollars in his hooves with no strings attached, furnish him with all the black prostitutes and cigars he could ever huff and it'd still only be a matter of time before he was cursing their name and everything related to them.

The only sure bet about Ralph is it's always a race to the new bottom of the barrel. The only end to his cycle is when that bottom finally becomes the release of death.
The reason I'm surprised at this is because every single one makes "sense". Like, not normal human sense, but ragepig sense.

Jim? Well, he laughed at Portugal. Rekieta? Well, he laughed at him sharting and let PPP and Null on his podcast without challenging their opinions. Null? Corn Harvest. Gator? Laughed at him and quit the show. Flamenco? Pill stream.

They all make sense. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if he turns on Dick soon for platforming Metokur and not defending him.

Nora hasn't been around in years and has done nothing. Its like her got annoyed at everyone laughing at him that the DMCA was in her name, so he decided to shit on her because her name is now attached to laughing at him.

Fìddlesticks

Don't click the spoiler
kiwifarms.net
Warski implying he may have fucked Nora after all:
View attachment 3203492
It make this situation make so much more sense
It sounds to me, from what Warski said, that Ralph more or less threatened to rape her. Apparently he was on Kiwi Farms at the time, drunk, and people were saying Warski was cheating with her. So Ralph angrily orders her to leave or go into his bedroom with him, I guess to 'uncuck' himself.
And this ETA : thst he paid so much for the preozzie after a kiss and got her every night.
Warski also confirmed that Ralph cheated on her with prostitutes, hiring the same hooker every day they were in Miami. No doubt he is doing the same to May right now with his frequent Vegas trips.
And lastly this.
. If you think about it Warski is almost as bad as Ralph for enabling this sort of behaviour. He sounds more like a netured dog then a man. He let Ralph steal thousands of dollars from him, threaten him and he basically got beaten up. Yet he kept being Ralphs friend for years after the fact.

Warski is a degenerate pathetic excuse of a man though whether it's true or not to imply it. If it didn't happen then what a shitty thing to do to Nora for the sake of trolling, Nora is too fucking good for you too, Warski. And if it happened then you only got her when she was an abused wife at a young age. Kudos. Fucking hell. What a depressing spectacle.

Berb

Autistic Alog #60976
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been thinking about alternate Ralph timelines. What if Knoxville had gone differently? What if Ralph hadn’t gotten fixed on the gunt meme, and gotten hookers? What if he looked at his life and said, “I’m falling apart and fat as fuck, everyone’s making fun of my disgusting body. I need to stop drinking. I’m going home to tell Nora I love her and want to be a better man for her”.

Now look at where we’re at. Ralph’s life is a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book, if you decided to always take the obvious bad choice that immediately gave you the worst ending.

A part of me wants to speculate, but I think Ralph's proved that this downward spiral was inevitable.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
- Nora was mentally abused and manipulated into the marriage. Terrible marriage, didn't enjoy any of it. Ethan would routinely threaten to kill himself.
- She found out about the hookers after leaving Ralph and was upset because she would have divorced Ralph sooner if she knew.
- Nora was 16-17 when she met Ethan, not when they dated.
Shock. Ralph has a thing for barely legal teens doesn't he.
That kind of behaviour matches up perfectly with a coercive partner.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
sooner or later, Ralph's streak of dumb luck will run out
If the fucking Barnum show that Ralph calls his life has been him on a streak of dumb luck up to now what the fuck will it look like when it goes bad?
If I woke up tomorrow and I was Ethan Ralph I'd put my shotgun in my mouth, I honestly couldn't live as a hollerin' hated Rage Pig that everyone laughs at.

Last edited:

Fìddlesticks

Don't click the spoiler
kiwifarms.net
I'm really surprised at the optimism that Ralph would never go for Nora.

"No matter how low you go, I will always go lower" Gunt McPoopthumb

So long as he doesn't cardiac arrest on us. We got a few more miles of bottom scraping he can go.

Sad for Nora. However.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what is Nora up to? How does Ralph keep tabs on her joining the Labor Party?
My guess is he has 40 tabs open on his computer along with Google alerts set up for everyone he’s ever interacted with.

He’s like the NSA if the only reason why that agency existed was to let gunted pigs holler at people.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
I saw the rest of Ralph's rant about Nora on MATI. I'm fucking amazed that Ralph is such a fucking loser that he's genuinely trying his "I DARE YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE COWARD" Sam Kinnison voice schtick on his ex-fucking-wife, trying to act tough to a woman. He did everything short of threatening to fight/murder/rape/beat her like he's done with every other person he's gone scorched earth on in the past 4 months.

What. A. Faggot. Genuinely. He's really lost his fucking mind.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw the rest of Ralph's rant about Nora on MATI. I'm fucking amazed that Ralph is such a fucking loser that he's genuinely trying his "I DARE YOU TO SHOW YOUR FACE COWARD" Sam Kinnison voice schtick on his ex-fucking-wife, trying to act tough to a woman. He did everything short of threatening to fight/murder/rape/beat her like he's done with every other person he's gone scorched earth on in the past 4 months.

What. A. Faggot. Genuinely. He's really lost his fucking mind.
Ralph was just letting his domestic abuser flag flap in the wind. Nora lucky she never had to live with him. I’m sure Pantsu has heard similar rants and insults many times in the past year.

No doubt Ralph is better at insulting Pedo Pantsu than we are, but when she starts packing her bags he puts the crossbow to his forehead, weeps and starts begging forgiveness.

SpergioLeonne

kiwifarms.net
Ralph was just letting his domestic abuser flag flap in the wind. Nora lucky she never had to live with him. I’m sure Pantsu has heard similar rants and insults many times in the past year.

No doubt Ralph is better at insulting Pedo Pantsu than we are, but when she starts packing her bags he puts the crossbow to his forehead, weeps and starts begging forgiveness.
Pigs are generally slaughtered with bolt guns