Orbiter Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik - Ralph's ex-wife, Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
Warski implying he may have fucked Nora after all:
View attachment 3203492
Keep in mind that Warski admitted that, on the advice of PPP, he tweeted about Portugal in a way that was meant to goad Ralph into taking the trip. Since that worked so well before, Warski might be doing something like that again here to trigger the rage pig into making even more catastrophic decisions. I doubt we'll ever actually know whether Andy and Nora were fucking, but the insinuation is certain to piss off Ralph to no end.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Ralph seems to react more violently to slights that come from women.
That’s true, but I think it’s only because he’s correctly intimidated by men. He wouldn’t fucking dare go after another guy unless there were several security guards holding the dude down. Ralph is and always has been a beta bitch.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Everything Ralph has suffered, he brought on himself. (Except for Ronnie raping him as a child. But I suspect Ralph eagerly reciprocated and put the moves on his father as he aged. Sure hope he didn’t give Ronnie an “Alice sore throat” once he was incapacitated by illness, but I wouldn’t put it past him.)

H. H. Lovecraft

kiwifarms.net
I find that there is a weird sort of commiseration with Ralph one feels after reading this forum regularly. It's misplaced perhaps but it reminds me of Bilbo's pity for Gollum upon the realization of the long years spent under the mountain without company or hope of betterment.

In any case, while it can't be controversial to note that Ralph is co-dependent with KF, I would go as far as saying that more so than his family, job or even his vices the attention Ralph gets from us gives him purpose in life. So have a drink to us Farmers tonight Ethan old chum!

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
The divorce is the one area of Ralph’s life I feel sorry for him. I think it’s what really broke him. He fucked the marriage up and now he doesn’t know how to move on from it.
He was already getting blackout drunk/high on a regular basis and fucking hookers whenever he could before the divorce. The idea that she kept him in check past a superficial level is a myth. He was just barely capable of keeping up appearances most of the time when the money was still rolling in and the damage from years of substance abuse hadn't completely turned his brain into mush yet.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Nora has very pretty eyes. If she would fix them brows it would do wonders for her. She still looks miles better than faith and meigh do.
Alice and Nora are the best looking Ethan ever had without getting his credit card swiped. Though that’s sort of what he did with Alice, who ultimately he couldn’t persuade to get with him without spending lots of money on her and getting her wasted and possibly drugging her.

It’s incredible how someone with such a fat, ugly track record can think it’s wise to go after the looks of anyone else’s girl. Can’t wait to see how he cries when they start using Ralph’s tried and true insults against Rozy.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It’s incredible how someone with such a fat, ugly track record can think it’s wise to go after the looks of anyone else’s girl.
Ralph is deliberately manipulative.
He tries to set the rules as "I can do whatever I want to you, but when you do the same back it's wrong" and he tries to portray reality as "actually those things obviously wrong with me are false and are really true for you!"

It's half for his ego and half for his audience.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is deliberately manipulative.
He tries to set the rules as "I can do whatever I want to you, but when you do the same back it's wrong" and he tries to portray reality as "actually those things obviously wrong with me are false and are really true for you!"

It's half for his ego and half for his audience.
You give him too much credit. He’s not bright enough to be so calculating. Ralph is just the most thin-skinned bitch on the planet, so him sending a SWAT team to your home and taking money out of your pocket is justified because maybe you once shook a pill bottle on stream and laughed at him. He’s the biggest pussy in his sector, from the top on down.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think its going to be a high threshold for Nora to react. That being said. its wild to watch Ralph go at someone who is so removed and unwilling to respond to him.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think its going to be a high threshold for Nora to react. That being said. its wild to watch Ralph go at someone who is so removed and unwilling to respond to him.
No doubt he still has much lingering resentment toward Nora for dumping his fat cheating ass, and he was just waiting for the slightest provocation to let loose with it.

His rage is all he has left. It would be sad if it wasn’t such a richly deserved outcome.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
So i had a bit of thunk, since we know that Ralph controlls May's twatter what are the chances that he also used Noras twitter and made her a kiwi-account? Farfeteched? Maybe until if found this in the old Ralphamale thread where one of the users calls out "Norah" for lying.
fadsfdasadsf.PNG
CrpfwoIUAAAWTlK.jpg

So according to Norah the jails in Virgina let em do international phonecalls everyday...
But fellow kiwis we do know of someone who pretends all is well on the homefront unil their partner fucks off...

dfsadfas.PNG

Obsession with Rome and an extensive use of LOL.
adfdfsaas.PNG

Anal fixation
fddfsadfsa.PNG

Lots of missspellings and calling cops cunts.
adfadfsadsf.PNG
dfadfsadfs.PNG

Lots of focus on Ralph's blog.

"She" stops posting on september 7th Ralph comes in the thread at septemer 11th.

Attachments

• asdfdfsadfas.PNG
    asdfdfsadfas.PNG
    132.8 KB · Views: 29
  • sdasdfaf.PNG
    sdasdfaf.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 40

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So i had a bit of thunk, since we know that Ralph controlls May's twatter what are the chances that he also used Noras twitter and made her a kiwi-account? Farfeteched? Maybe until if found this in the old Ralphamale thread where one of the users calls out "Norah" for lying.
View attachment 3365425View attachment 3365409
So according to Norah the jails in Virgina let em do international phonecalls everyday...
But fellow kiwis we do know of someone who pretends all is well on the homefront unil their partner fucks off...

View attachment 3365422
View attachment 3365423
Anal fixation
View attachment 3365465
View attachment 3365480View attachment 3365483

"She" stops posting on september 7th Ralph comes in the thread at septemer 11th.
It's difficult to judge if that's true because it would mean the jail allowed Ralph access to the Internet and Kiwi Farms. Nora wrote for The Ralph Retort and if memory serves Milo as well when she and Ralph were together. She wrote for Ralph's blog and kept it alive while he was in jail. The writing styles could feel similar because of her writing on The Ralph Retort.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3365425View attachment 3365409

View attachment 3365422
View attachment 3365423
Anal fixation
View attachment 3365465
View attachment 3365480View attachment 3365483

22.png
tt.png

HackerX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting theory, but someone at the time commented that it's common for people to conference call a third party to get around prison rules.
But who the hell would do that for him? The only other person available is Sandra, and Ralph surely wouldn't force his mother to be at his beck and call playing phone operator while he's in jail.