Orbiter Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik - Ralph's ex-wife, Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
good to know that all of our posts cause the ugly hooker ralph fucks instead of meigh to get raped, sad to hear nora had to get ralph drunk and pretend he raped her everytime we annoyed him though.
But who was the stunning and brave Karen that set off piggy to threaten both Nora and Andy ? The whole thing reads like a fucking nightmare.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
But who was the stunning and brave Karen that set off piggy to threaten both Nora and Andy ? The whole thing reads like a fucking nightmare.
That's what I was wondering.

Can someone clarify how the whole Warski/Nora tale first came to light? Was this something Failure revealed? This had been an ongoing rumor since 2019 and I don't know how it even came to our attention.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
You just know he was cheating on her during the Knoxville event too
Which was always obvious from the "DAS BULLSHIT COACH, I LUV MAH WAIF"
Can someone clarify how the whole Warski/Nora tale first came to light? Was this something Failure revealed? This had been an ongoing rumor since 2019 and I don't know how it even came to our attention.
I think it was Geek. Either Geek or AG Luck, both of them did streams revealing things about Warski when Warski burned bridges with them. I know AG Luck revealed the Miami hooker story and the kissing part, but I am thinking that the other story came from Geek.

Wait now that I think about it Geek's stream might have been after the story was known, if that's the case then it must have come from Zoom.
Don't forget that Warski tried to be best friends with Zoom and told him a bunch of personal info (which is where the story about Sinead beating him and the pictures came from), so it could have come from there.

Problem is that Warski is as good at burning bridges as Ralph, so there's always a few options when it comes to who could have revealed embarrassing info about him but it had to have been either Geek or Zoom, but I am leaning more towards Geek, I'll check Warski's thread to try to find it.

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net
Alright I gotta unburden myself of this steaming hot autism that's burning through my large colon. Apologies in advance.

One thing I always found perplexing, starting way back when Nora and Ralph were together and his show was entertaining enough to justify watching, was the insistence of the audience that Nora was anything other than a frumpy hole with nothing particularly interesting to add to any conversation about anything. Have I missed something? I mean, I get being nice to the person who is fucking the host of the show you watch but even in this thread I see people insisting that Nora was somehow "too good" for Ralph.

"How did Ralph ever manage to..."

The answer is, with a harpoon and a nugget of e-fame as bait. Why would anyone think Nora was "too good" for Ralph? I'm going to try to find a way to say Nora got what she deserved without saying she got what she deserved.

Ade, Faith, and now May; Three dumb, attention seeking, shameless whores willing to shack up with an abusive human/pig hybrid for a modicum of e-fame. And Nora? Well, Nora was "based" and too good for Ethan! She doesn't fit the profile of a dumb hole selling herself out for internet cummies! Give me a break. Nora got into a long distance relationship with a z-list e-celeb, flew across the Atlantic, squatted her flabby gunt over Ralph's flabby gunt and let him put his smelly little pecker inside of her. And then she agreed to marry him! I am glad she came to her senses and has since decided to waddle down her own path and I wish her all the best, but she is not, or at the very least was not, "too good" for Ethan fucking Ralph. She was just good enough for him, and that's how she ended up with his prick inside of her.

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
Alright I gotta unburden myself of this steaming hot autism that's burning through my large colon. Apologies in advance.

One thing I always found perplexing, starting way back when Nora and Ralph were together and his show was entertaining enough to justify watching, was the insistence of the audience that Nora was anything other than a frumpy hole with nothing particularly interesting to add to any conversation about anything. Have I missed something? I mean, I get being nice to the person who is fucking the host of the show you watch but even in this thread I see people insisting that Nora was somehow "too good" for Ralph.

The answer is, with a harpoon and a nugget of e-fame as bait. Why would anyone think Nora was "too good" for Ralph? I'm going to try to find a way to say Nora got what she deserved without saying she got what she deserved.

Ade, Faith, and now May; Three dumb, attention seeking, shameless whores willing to shack up with an abusive human/pig hybrid for a modicum of e-fame. And Nora? Well, Nora was "based" and too good for Ethan! She doesn't fit the profile of a dumb hole selling herself out for internet cummies! Give me a break. Nora got into a long distance relationship with a z-list e-celeb, flew across the Atlantic, squatted her flabby gunt over Ralph's flabby gunt and let him put his smelly little pecker inside of her. And then she agreed to marry him! I am glad she came to her senses and has since decided to waddle down her own path and I wish her all the best, but she is not, or at the very least was not, "too good" for Ethan fucking Ralph. She was just good enough for him, and that's how she ended up with his prick inside of her.
Very autistic. Though, having nuggets of golds here and there

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net

A lot of people forget Nora created the Killstream (not Ralph), was on every single stream and was very involved in GG, was involved in Ralph's vanity blog, taking over (and writing articles very similar to what he would write) while he was in jail, and it was only after Ralph got out of jail, when she was on her way to become a doctor that she distanced herself from the autism. But even then, she wasn't able to keep a twitter account because she would get banned very quickly, why? Not really sure but I think it's because she got into autistic arguments repeatedly.

Anyway, the reason why people say she was "too good" for Ralph is that she managed to (eventually) get away from most of it, holding down a real job, with actual real life friends and family (it's telling that the more this happened the more she distanced herself from Ralph basically if Ralph can't keep them isolated and dependent on him they leave him), She was also a teenager (younger than Faith) when she met Ralph and as she matured, she seems to have realized that there was no future there.

The other reason I guess people say that is that it seemed as if she managed to keep him in check from his most self destructive tendencies, but I don't think that's true either. Ralph acted very similar to how he acts today during GG, the only period where he "changed" was right after jail, but the change was that suddenly people weren't treating him like the GG sperg, he got an audience thanks to Metokur that didn't know anything about the person he really is, so he managed to keep up this mask for some time, but it didn't take long before the cracks started to show, starting fights with /cow/ and other shit, so I don't think she played such a big role as most people think, although for sure she added some type of stability to his life.

Anyway, I don't blame Nora because she was younger than Faith when she got involved with Ralph and she got out as soon as reality set in. At the same time, if you get involved with Ralph romantically there must be something less than OK with you, and her autism while she was online shows that. Either way, good for her for getting out without a lifelong attachment to Ralph like Faith and May.

XxTardWranglerxX

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's first wife was a Pakistani woman named Nora who lives in the UK and is a doctor. She met him during GamerGate and stood by him while he was in jail.

Factors that probably caused Ralph's divorce:
Ralph's felon conviction preventing him from living in the UK
Nora not wanting to become an Amerifat
Nora learning of Ralph not being faithful
Ralph's alcoholism

Nora was the only woman Ralph dated that seemed to be genuinely good for him. She was a doctor and seemed relatively adjusted as a person. Every person he's dated since has unstable.

Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/2022042.../1517171891982815233?cxt=HHwWgsC-zYTziY4qAAAA

TradHusbando.PNG

Last edited:

GuntPunt

God's gonna fuck you up and I get to watch.
kiwifarms.net
What's next on the Bridge Burn Tour? Zidan, Elementary School bullies, Tyrone for not kissing him goodnight in jail?

How many dumb beefs with people in his life he hasn't contacted in forever can he make in a fucking WEEK?