Orbiter Fatima A Sial / Nora Malik - Ralph's ex-wife, Pakistani-Britbong, Ethan's first child-bride.

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Capt. Jean Luc Ritard

kiwifarms.net
ngl the fact that ralph repeatedly manages to get women severely lowered my respect for womankind
like how on earth does a smart high status woman (a medical degree is no joke) decide to get herself gunted by mister killstream lmao
Ralph was less of a fat retard back then. Not by much. But all women are retarded and especially brown ones.

coofcops

kiwifarms.net
What's next on the Bridge Burn Tour? Zidan, Elementary School bullies, Tyrone for not kissing him goodnight in jail?

How many dumb beefs with people in his life he hasn't contacted in forever can he make in a fucking WEEK?

Don't you remember? He already lashed out at his elementary school bullies around the time his slaughter of innocent puppies was revealed.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I guess he can’t get Nora out of “retirement” anymore.
F5307075-D8A9-4EDF-945C-7959250CEA5F.jpeg

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
Regardless of Nora's unibrow and peach fuzz, Ralph scored so high over his league with Nora that I honestly believe that crashing his marriage with her was the biggest mistake of his miserable little life. She might not have been a beauty but she was academically intelligent, had similar interests, loyal, and with good career prospects.

All Ralph should've done is dedicate himself to making his marriage work, and stop reaching for that Dick life-style by gunting trashy whores in an effort to cope with the fact that he'll never be able to land a decent woman like Nora ever again.

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
ngl the fact that ralph repeatedly manages to get women severely lowered my respect for womankind
like how on earth does a smart high status woman (a medical degree is no joke) decide to get herself gunted by mister killstream lmao
The same way most losers land women above their league. You get your hoofs on them when they're still young and stupid.

irujdksajksdjlsk

kiwifarms.net
Clips from the beginning of Tequila Sunrise of Ralph hollerin' about how Nora is a whore. There might have been other mentions of her later on, but he started playing the clip of Depp saying Heard shit the bed over and over so I gave up.

ZeDarkKnight

kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, even I thought piggy would take at least one day off before burning another bridge

The only one he got who would be a 6 to maybe an 8 is Nora, the rest are 5s

Twinkletard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of Nora's unibrow and peach fuzz, Ralph scored so high over his league with Nora that I honestly believe that crashing his marriage with her was the biggest mistake of his miserable little life. She might not have been a beauty but she was academically intelligent, had similar interests, loyal, and with good career prospects.

All Ralph should've done is dedicate himself to making his marriage work, and stop reaching for that Dick life-style by gunting trashy whores in an effort to cope with the fact that he'll never be able to land a decent woman like Nora ever again.
Ethan knows this, too.

Nora is a quality of woman beyond his reach, and that's what kills him inside. His life began to fall apart when Nora walked out on him.

Pretty sad, and he's killing himself in slow motion because he knows he'll never have that kind of quality woman back in his life.

Mr. Manchester

SEETHING WAGIE
kiwifarms.net