Inactive Fatman retired for good. :/ -

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, his response to Chris is now private, so fuck.

scorptatious

Happiness Bunny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So who is Fatman?

He wouldn't happen to be UrinatingTree would he? Because I loved his videos and he did mention Chris Chan in some of his videos.

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Its entirely possible his lifestyle finally caught up with him. After all he wasn't the healthy person on the planet right?

I Be Bobby Boulders

kiwifarms.net
His last Steam login was a day ago. I seriously doubt he died. Even if he did, I doubt his parents would've told Umoxi (his manager; owner of the YT channel). Still, it's possible. He was pretty obese, had a slew of mental issues, and had diabetes, which he ignored on a constant basis.

HerebeDragons

Fly, my pretties!
kiwifarms.net
scorptatious said:
So who is Fatman?

He wouldn't happen to be UrinatingTree would he? Because I loved his videos and he did mention Our Pet Lolcow in some of his videos.

No, Fatman was (is?) a massively fat YouTuber who gained sponsors by eating on camera, usually shit like an entire stick of butter. Chris SOMEHOW decided that this was the TRUE AND HONEST identity of Alec Benson Leary, which led to a hilarious video of Chris being called a dumbass by a naked fat man. AUGH YEAH

• Informative
Reactions: GandT

scorptatious

Happiness Bunny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HerebeDragons said:
scorptatious said:
So who is Fatman?

He wouldn't happen to be UrinatingTree would he? Because I loved his videos and he did mention Our Pet Lolcow in some of his videos.

No, Fatman was (is?) a massively fat YouTuber who gained sponsors by eating on camera, usually shit like an entire stick of butter. Chris SOMEHOW decided that this was the TRUE AND HONEST identity of Alec Benson Leary, which led to a hilarious video of Chris being called a dumbass by a naked fat man. AUGH YEAH
AUGH YEAH , now I remember.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to wonder if all the vibes we sent out with every "DIE, CHRIS" went to the right Chris...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino