• ”but then that United Nations conference on cyberbullying happened”

Favorite and Least Favorite Types of LolcowsTell us yours!

Discussion in 'Lolcow General' started by Reynard, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Another lolcow I dislike are those who did one scummy thing but are deemed as a lolcow based on who they are associated with.

Another I dislike are some of the political lolcows cause they aren’t that funny (Save for Movieblob, and QoP)

I really find cartoon lolcows hilarious

• Agree Agree x 1
    Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  2. Dramacows and youtube/fashion/beauty guru/etc cows are my absolute favorites ever. I find the absurdity so fascinating.
    Political cows can be fun, but in small doses. Same with horrorcows.

I cannot fucking stand mra/mgtow/red pill/etc. cows. To me, they're all either try-hards or edgelords. It's just not amusing.
    Not a huge fan of fandom cows in general, but that's because I usually don't know (or care) enough about the fandom to have any context.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Blake Bumbleby

Blake Bumbleby [yasscat intensifies]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. The more insane and out of touch with reality, the better the lolcow. I’ve always had an interest in crazy people.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Kevin Spencer

Kevin Spencer 7/24/18
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I like crazy but harmless, although those are lately about the rarest kind.

Rat kings and one note political spergs who do nothing but tweet are played out.

• Agree Agree x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. I enjoy Careercows. They usually have giant egos and regularly do exceptional shit to fulfill the demands of those egos on the daily. Brianna Wu, Boogie, etc. Harmless idiots with a nice daily dosage of exceptional behavior. It's nice to be able to reliably predict how a cow is going to fuckup.

I also enjoy the political crazies like Garland, Gu and a select few people from Resetera. With these sjw political cows its always a game of finding what they're compensating for.

I don't enjoy horrorcows or bog standard troons. You can read the OP of a horrorcow thread and get everything worth reading pretty quickly. Troons are nice to laugh at but if you follow one you're basically following them all because with troons its always the same shit. Wu is basically the only Troon that is entertaining to follow.

Apoth42

Apoth42 Verified Degenerate

kiwifarms.net
  6. I like ones who, while possessing basic intelligence and can maybe being able to fool people into thinking they're smart, have entire existences and worldviews that are inherently contradictory and are too idiotic to see it and lord them over other people, like Bob who wants to move into some egalitarian future where everyone is equal except for their intellect even though he's a fucking moron or trannies and leftists who post about the rise of the proletariat on Facebook from their Iphones.

Not a fan of ones who are just straightup exceptional or insane, I probably wouldn't even like Chris if he wasn't the OG and there wasn't so much history.

#26 Faggot Gift, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I like the CWC and DSP types. Real weirdos who you can get a kick out of, knowing they'll do crazy or just plain dumb stuff entirely on their own initiative. Harmless (for the most part) clowns.
    My least favorites are people like YandereDev and Greer. Sleazy, bitchy perverts who seem kind of funny at first, but end up being more depressing the longer you follow them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. My least favorite are SJWs and whatever the fuck you want to call the rightwing equivalent, simply because I find them not funny, and just plain cringy and rage inducing (Brianna Wu, Zoe Quinn, Alison Rapp, Sargon of Akkad, Mundane Matt, Milo Yiannopolas)
    My absolute favorite are the kind that make terrible webcomics/cartoons/books/etc. that give a good insight into their psyche/ego/etc. (Chris Chan, Tom Preston, Connor Bible, John K.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Kiwi Farms' shitposting, weeb hating furfag

kiwifarms.net
  9. I actually used to watch sargon’s stuff but just sort of stopped after a point for whatever reason. I have no clue what he’s up to now, and if he’s truly a lolcow or not.

Reynard

Reynard Alpha (She)Male

kiwifarms.net
  10. The best lolcows for me are the ones who think they're outsmarting everyone. Jake Alley, Sophie Labelle, Toren, to some extent Fire, and of course ADF. I particularly enjoy the ones who get caught out and then try to do damage control - it's at those times that the true extent of their stupidity is revealed. An ideal cow should be more than a one-trick pony, and for preference should occasionally come out of nowhere with something utterly deranged, like Sisterwood or Phil's gash.

I'm not generally a huge fan of careercows and celebritycows, because they tend to just be assholes. Horrorcows are usually pretty one-note in my experience. My least favourite, though, are the skitzocows. For me, a lolcow needs to have attained their status by virtue of their own choices to be truly satisfying. A skitzocow is basically someone who can't help it, which to me is more sad than funny. They're fascinating, because a really broken mind is, but I personally find them a little uncomfortable.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. My favourite kinda cow is the kinda cow that keeps spiralling down and down as thats enjoying to watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    fortunecookie

fortunecookie Tranny body count: 4

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think my favourite kind of cow are the ones that are oblivious to why they fail (The Skinner model of 'No, it's the children who are wrong')

Least favourite are troons to be honest. Although Billy LaBelle is one of my favourites, it's more for his shitty webcomic than the fact he's a narcissistic man in a dress.

• Agree Agree x 3
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I really only care about cows that have to face serious repurcussions for their actions and/or their lives change in a short amount of time. That doesn't mean I have to find it funny 100% of the time, especially if said person is young and making irreversible decisions he/she will regret in the near future (see: Milo Stewart, any cow with access to a tattoo gun), because at that point it's just depressing. It's exactly like a car crash, though... I can't look away.
    On that note, I feel like I'm too late to the game to appreciate OPL in any meaningful way, considering I missed him in his prime and having 10+ years of his bullshit to catch up on.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.