Favorite Burger Place?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it doesn't necessarily have to be a burgers only place, just wherever you had the best burger to eat.

In my case, it's this local place in Dallas called Burger House. Easily the best cheeseburger I've ever had along with the cheese fries. I'm living half across the country now, but I bought to things of their seasoning salt before I left and it's great stuff

dunbrine47

ThE FaCe ThAt RuNs ThE PlAcE
kiwifarms.net
For a chain it used to be Fatburger before all the locations by me got closed down and the new ones are only in California and the Middle East. Currently I like Habit Burger. For local burgers it's currently a place called Black Rebel (Pedo) Burger.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a phenomenal burger at a Fuddruckers once. Best I ever had.

I've never had one that good again, but it's still a pretty good chain.

My best burger ever, though, was one I made for myself. Similarly, I've never made one that good again.

Melkor

No bitches, Rachel Aliza Leeds-Minkin???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's this place in my state called Cheeseburger Bobby's. Their burgers are excellent and I recommend it to everyone.

Also, it's pretty much the only place I know of that sells frozen custard. That shit is delicious.

Cthulu

Satan's little helper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like sonic and it's close to work for lunch. If I want a real burger there's a place called S.O.B burgerrs. Those are the bomb.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as burgers go, a favorite chain of mine is Jack in the Box. For the kind that isn't a fast food chain though, I'd just go with burgers I make by myself due to the fact I can season it with whatever I have. It isn't blasphemy to cook it with Worcestershire sauce is it?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh! I actually found a really good burger place here in Vegas called Fuku Burger. It's kinda hard to describe, as it's basically a Japanese restaurant, but they only make burgers. I don't know if it's a special kind of meat or if they prepare it a certain way, but it doesn't taste like any burger I've ever had before, meat-wise. I think there's also one in California somewhere, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have a place nearby called Wee Shack that makes the John Wayne burger, with bacon, onion rings, and a spicy sauce that's soooo good. There's also the Main Street Grill a few towns over that makes a great ABC burger (avocado, bacon, cheese) though my heart is usually set on their pulled pork sandwich or ribs. Speaking of porky goodness, the local favorite Sylvester's has a good assortment of non- traditional burger meats like wild boar. Ohh yes.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
My favorites are the ones I make, to be honest. If I musr eat chain-wise, it's gotta be a place on the $$ expense level, as in not Burger King, McDonalds, nor even Wendy's.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Either Triple-O's, which I think is exclusive to British Columbia, or Fat-Burger (Mostly because it's the only fast food place here that serves beer).

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either Triple-O's, which I think is exclusive to British Columbia, or Fat-Burger (Mostly because it's the only fast food place here that serves beer).
Triple os is the fast food break off from White spot. There are a few in Alberta, but it's a B.C chain. Monty Mushroom burgers from there are the best.

If you want to recreate one at home btw, the famous "triple o" sauce is just home made mayo and heinz red relish. Problem is you can't buy red relish anymore in North American anymore apparently. White Spot has a contract with heinz to still get it, but it's not sold in stores.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Triple os is the fast food break off from White spot. There are a few in Alberta, but it's a B.C chain. Monty Mushroom burgers from there are the best.

If you want to recreate one at home btw, the famous "triple o" sauce is just home made mayo and heinz red relish. Problem is you can't buy red relish anymore in North American anymore apparently. White Spot has a contract with heinz to still get it, but it's not sold in stores.

I live in BC. Pretty sure you can still get red relish here, at least, my mom always has it in stock. She makes her own Triple O sauce too.

I don't really look for it though.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I live in BC. Pretty sure you can still get red relish here, at least, my mom always has it in stock. She makes her own Triple O sauce too.
I didn't believe my mom when she told me like 6 monthes ago, but I looked it up and there is like a black market relish trade going on now because it stopped being sold.

I used to supervise a white spot, I had free burgers like everyday. They had a great one on one of their burger star promos a few years back. It was a roasted veggie burger, it was so messy but so goddamn good. Something about white spot pickles just gets my mouth salivating, mmm...

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been there in over a decade, but I had a chili cheeseburger at Tommy's and I loved it. I'd love to go back.

My current faves are Five Guys and Meatheads.

fire_fly

kiwifarms.net
The best I've ever had is a really fresh, amazing burger from this farm-to-table restaurant in Athens, GA called Farm 255 that is, sadly, no longer open. The bun was whole-grain, the cheese was white cheddar, and the meat just melted in your mouth. So good.

As far as fast food goes, I don't really eat burgers that often, but when I do I'll spring for Five Guys.