Favorite Burger Place?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

tarni

rhineland conqueror
kiwifarms.net
There was a local restaurant that served burgers made Chris' Sweetheart style with panini bread for buns and Belgian fries. It closed down a couple of months ago and I haven't eaten burgers since.
If I do make them at home I prefer 100% freshly ground beef along with brioche buns I make myself

Eldritch

Cry To Me
kiwifarms.net
There's a small chain near where I live called Beefcake Burgers. They're like Steak-N-Shake, but much better.

StarvingAutist

Emperor of Aspergia
kiwifarms.net
LA is filled with what I like to call the "$16.99 burger spot".

Y'know, those local burger places that use fancier ingredients and more experimental tastes but do so in a way that's not pretentious and elitist. Hence, $16.99.

In my neighborhood, the local $16.99 burger joint is the Japanese-inspired Humble Potato. They have burgers with Japanese curry, fried eggs, garlic jam, wonton crisps, and rib-eye steak

They also have hot dogs - one of which is a panko-crusted deep fried dog with curry and a fried egg on top.

If you looked up the phrase "comfort food" in the dictionary...you'd find the definition of comfort food because most dictionaries don't have pictures.

But if they did, the picture would be of something from Humble Potato.

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh! I actually found a really good burger place here in Vegas called Fuku Burger. It's kinda hard to describe, as it's basically a Japanese restaurant, but they only make burgers. I don't know if it's a special kind of meat or if they prepare it a certain way, but it doesn't taste like any burger I've ever had before, meat-wise. I think there's also one in California somewhere, but I could be wrong.
I'll have to check it out next time i'm there. I've had some great burgers in Vegas, isn't it like a specialty almost?

I make a pretty great burger and I've made my own ramen burgers; it's pretty easy.
My favorite place I think has to be 5 guys, but my bf vehemently disagrees and I haven't been there in awhile.
I also like Little Big Burger, it's local/coastal? I think. They serve fries with a little truffle oil and they're awesome. However the burgers are only ok.
I love Burgerville too because they have great seasonal offerings. They just stopped serving Walla Walla onion rings. Also they ave given us a ton of free shit, if they mess up your order or think they made you wait too long they will give you free food and sometimes even gift cards. It's hard not to like them.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have to check it out next time i'm there. I've had some great burgers in Vegas, isn't it like a specialty almost?

I make a pretty great burger and I've made my own ramen burgers; it's pretty easy.
My favorite place I think has to be 5 guys, but my bf vehemently disagrees and I haven't been there in awhile.
I also like Little Big Burger, it's local/coastal? I think. They serve fries with a little truffle oil and they're awesome. However the burgers are only ok.
I love Burgerville too because they have great seasonal offerings. They just stopped serving Walla Walla onion rings. Also they ave given us a ton of free shit, if they mess up your order or think they made you wait too long they will give you free food and sometimes even gift cards. It's hard not to like them.
They have both the location and a food truck, so it's a good chance you'll get to try it. It like a mile or so west of the strip

Oh Long Johnson

I got your 3PL right here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wild Willy's makes a pretty good home style burger and the fries are hand cut and soggy, just like mom used to make.

Five Guys is overrated but you have to respect the ton of toppings available at no charge. Their fries are garbage, though.

My best burger ever, though, was one I made for myself. Similarly, I've never made one that good again.
What the hell is the deal with this? I've done the same thing with burgers and meatballs. Hit the pinnacle of the craft and been chasing the dragon for years trying to replicate it.

Oh, and anyone who buys a Waygu burger is a complete jackass and deserves the Australian bull meat burger they get.

Mozzarella Dicks

1/6 Inch Mousedick
kiwifarms.net
For fast food, Sonic.

For truly good burgers, there's a local restaurant where the waitresses are really good among its other positive qualities. I bring in my own coffee cups, and tip generously (like 20% is a low tip from me there, and I might go as high as 40% routinely)...and I additionally leave doodles of random D&D fantasy stuff and SFW furries as part of my tip.

As a kid Burger King was my favorite restaurant and not even just my favorite fast food place. In my late teens the ones local to me had their food quality go to crap, their service quality go to crap, and their prices jump all at once.

I really used to love Hot & Now and Get 'Em & Go back when $0.29 per burger was a sensible business strategy - I could eat whole bags of them! Three burgers and a small fry was the perfect size for me at ages 8-11. They just couldn't make themselves seem worthwhile at $0.49 and $0.59 per burger (and Get 'Em & Go got robbed a few times).

Spudnik

A new low
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mc Donalds. To my defense, its pretty high quality in east Europe.

Europes take on American chains is strange. Several years back, on a family vacation, we ate at a pizza hut in Heidelberg. Now, in the US, pizza hut has decent pies, but is a bit of a dive. Not so in Heidelberg, it was a sit-down, dimmly lit place with waiters, etc. Very strange.

On topic: five guys has great burgers for a chain. It's totally pleb-tier, but I like Wendy's singles an awful lot, they have some pretty nice buns these days.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Europes take on American chains is strange. Several years back, on a family vacation, we ate at a pizza hut in Heidelberg. Now, in the US, pizza hut has decent pies, but is a bit of a dive. Not so in Heidelberg, it was a sit-down, dimmly lit place with waiters, etc. Very strange.

On topic: five guys has great burgers for a chain. It's totally pleb-tier, but I like Wendy's singles an awful lot, they have some pretty nice buns these days.

It also depends on the individual country, not just the fast food chain itself.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I once knew a guy who said he "HATED" Arby's cuz he went there once and the burger "wasn't any good".

omori

go the fuck to sleep
kiwifarms.net
I just remembered Fuddrucker's elk burger so I'll change my mind and say that.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
images%5CRE03001311%5Clarge_ext.jpg

Varg Did Nothing Wrong

kiwifarms.net
Where I live, we don't have many burger chains. I eat at Mickey D's every so often. Last time I was in the US I stayed next door to an In N Out, and they have some damn tasty cheeseburgers.

Ah, wait, no, I amend my answer.

When I was in Xburg (otherwise known as Xville or Xtown), I went to a "boutique" burger place that makes all sorts of weird burgers. The bleu cheese and mushroom burger I had there was pretty damn good.