Favorite Candy -

Mystia

Spankety Spankety Spankety!
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday i've been to some store with an international department, where you also get some imported US stuff, and i got some reese peanutbuttercups, just to try them.
and damn, i fell in love. chocolate and peanutbutter are such a heavenly combination...

I also love Lindt chocolate! Its so unbelievable good, but sadly really expensive too...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mourning Dove

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what these guys are called, but they are yummy! Also! One time I had some that were dipped in chocolate. That was the best candy I have ever eaten. Truth.

Those are (usually) Haribo Raspberries/Blackberries, and they're one of my favorites, too!

I also really like salt water taffy, sour patch watermelons, sour cherry anything, and almost anything cherry flavored in general. Also, chocolate covered strawberries *_*

• Agree
Reactions: littlebiscuits

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm detecting a general trend of preferences for sour.

I also like bitter and umami, but those generally don't show up in candy.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

The Knife's Husbando

Combat pragmatist
kiwifarms.net
I'm detecting a general trend of preferences for sour.

I also like bitter and umami, but those generally don't show up in candy.
They do in Japaneses Kit-Kats. Other flavors include delicious, weird, and WTF?

If I had to pick one all time favorite, it'd be anything by Reese's. I love PB & chocolate together.

Trombonista

Yellow slide's for babies!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to mention I like gummy cherries and gummy colas.

Charlie's Chaplin

kiwifarms.net

It tastes like processed ass, but they were available in every corner shop for 39 of the queen's pence back when I were in school. Don't spend my dinner money (£2.06, seriously, 6p... because rounding to 5p is so hard) so on the way home we would all buy fuckloads of 'em along with 23p energy drinks and guzzle until we puke.

Happy days.

• Agree
Reactions: Barmy4Blarms

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looove York Pettermint Patties. Though my biggest weakness might be those Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates. Yesss

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reese's, Snickers, and Wonka gobstoppers are some candy favorites I have.

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zero bars are food for the soul. I also like marzipan with dark chocolate.

@Hat , you rock. I am the only person I know IRL who likes black licorice (or even particularly strong anise) other than my dad.

Reactions: Hat

Sunny-D

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
kiwifarms.net
These things are pretty great.
brookside-chocolate.png

Also those chocolate bars that have lots of little air bubbles mixed in for some reason, and agreed on pop rocks and motherfucking reese's peanut butter cups.

• Winner
Reactions: ASoulMan
Tags
None