Favorite Candy -

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was cleaning a doctor's office with my mom, it's kind of our side job. In the blood lab was a full box of 64 pieces of alcoholic chocolate in the trash, just one piece was missing. Fished that shit right out of the trash and I'm enjoying it right now, it's fucking delicious.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a hard time finding winter melon tea hard candy. They must only carry it in the Chinese supermarkets, and I have been avoiding those recently.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Just wandering

salmonjerky

Salutations, Sir!
kiwifarms.net
Probably the original flavor for good and plenty.
i'm one of those 'strange people' that genuinely like black licorice, or at least i've been told it's strange.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much all the candies that come in those boxes like at the movies, ironically at movie theaters they cost like 5 bucks but at family dollar they're only...well a dollar.
Top 5
Milk duds
Goobers
Hot tamales
Whoppers
Charleston chew

CrystalRoserade

Local Weeb Translator
kiwifarms.net
gummy bears, sour gummy worms, sour patch kids, those airhead sour belts, and anything with dark chocolate. not too big on nuts in my chocolate, though. peanut butter and the like is fine, but something about nuts in my chocolate just doesn't taste right. may have gotten that from my dad.
oh, also, fudge, if it counts. especially with some mint in it. there's also those coffee caramels that i really like.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
Probably the original flavor for good and plenty.
i'm one of those 'strange people' that genuinely like black licorice, or at least i've been told it's strange.
I love black liquorice, but only in small doses. A small handful or full Twizzler is too much and I start hating it like everybody else.

Anyway, there's a Chinese restaurant slash bodega that sells various coffee-flavored hard candies. I'll cut a bitch if they touch my mocha ones.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
I like whatever are the small cubes that consist of layers of some sweet stuff and black liquorice called.
Beyond that.. those very cheap Polish caramel candy "cows".

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Not a huge candy eater but I was always a fan of swedish berries and cherry sours (not to be confused with sour cherry blasters) for western candy.

Though if I’m gonna buy candy it’ll be Asian in origin. White Rabbit is a favorite of mine as well these greek yogurt flavored hard candy from Japan.

OvercookedBacon

Ever so slightly burnt
kiwifarms.net
Though if I’m gonna buy candy it’ll be Asian in origin. White Rabbit is a favorite of mine as well these greek yogurt flavored hard candy from Japan.
There's this one kind of candy I got for free at the local Asian grocery that has this edible wrapper made of rice paper or something, good stuff but I can't remember the name.
Aside from that, I think I'm also one of the few people that likes black licorice, especially the jellybeans.

• Feels

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
There's this one kind of candy I got for free at the local Asian grocery that has this edible wrapper made of rice paper or something, good stuff but I can't remember the name.
Aside from that, I think I'm also one of the few people that likes black licorice, especially the jellybeans.
If it was white and tasted milky/creamy, it might have been White Rabbit.

• Informative
Reactions: OvercookedBacon

Yoghurt Baby

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
kiwifarms.net
Sour rainbow belts. They sell the best ones at the bulk store, 3 feet long and sour as fuck. The only downside is they hurt my teeth after too many.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None