Favorite Candy -

Cardenio

Calarts Graduate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lemon Drops. I think the balance of sweet and sour makes it interesting and the calories to longevity ratio it's hard to beat them. Like I'm happy to eat 1 or 2 lemon drops at a moment, whereas if it were any candy I'd eat the whole damn package like a pig.

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!
kiwifarms.net
Phew... I love me some crystalized sugar so thats a long list.

Candy:
Bottle Caps
Gobstoppers
Rockets
Love hearts
Sour Cheery Blasters
Garbage Candy
Skittles

Chocolate:
Crunch bars
Crispy Crunch
Mr.Big
Aero
If this counts then those chocolate puffed wheat squares you can get at gas stations.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
There are many wrong answers, well thought out sure but the True answer is Candy Apples.

Think about it. The perfect blend of mother nature and modern sweets, health and unhealth. A truly balanced force.

• Feels
Reactions: Orion Balls

Orion Balls

A well placed trap.
kiwifarms.net
Necco Wafers are back! Same flavours, same texture, but fresher; yes it is a joyous day. I got three rolls, a Sugar Daddy, and some Good n Plenty. (I feel like an old lady, but I don't care!)

Stupid Fan

One for me, one for my hooker
kiwifarms.net
I just ate a butterfinger for the first time in a few years, and they changed the recipe. A lot of people online were bitching about it but i thought the change was amazing. I want to buy another one lol

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
These, but most people say they taste more like poison than candy. Fun as fuck to give to people who have no idea what they are and see their reaction upon eating one. I unironically like the flavor though.
91AsI+INmwL._SX385_.jpg

Tags
None