• "my therapist isn't going to like that "the website where i make fun of autistic transgender people" is in my life again."

Favorite Finisher

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Flowers For Sonichu, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Pentadriver is cool like most all things Penta-related

• Like Like x 1
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil Pip-Bee 3000

kiwifarms.net

3. Didn't Killian Dain steal that

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. The Bushwhackers' battering ram.

• Winner Winner x 1
    big baby jesus

big baby jesus I legitimately want to have sex with Barb.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. One Winged Angel is the best finishing move since KENTA invented the Go 2 Sleep in my opinion.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm a fan of a lot of piledrivers and powerbombs variations.I'm also a fan of japanese-innovated finishers because they're usually crazy or awesome to look at.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Milktheturtle

Milktheturtle Turtle raising cow

kiwifarms.net
  7. I've always liked the Dynamite Kid's snap-suplex. Nobody has ever done it quite as fast as him.

Also, the Swanton Bomb and the suplex off the top-turnbuckle are two I tend to like alot as well.

CanofSoda

CanofSoda I like bepis
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I've always liked the mandible claw. A simple, yet highly effective finisher. Once it was upgraded with Mr. Socko, then it became the stuff of nightmares.

kiwifarms.net
  9. Beat me to it. Specifically this one:

which was invented entirely by accident and could have gone so neck-breakingly wrong it makes my skin tingle every time I see it.

Shout outs to the SHININGU WIZAAAAALLLLLLLD (especially the one at 0:35)

Controversial statement: Canadian destroyer is actually the worst finisher of all time.

r00

r00 Goin' Grink

kiwifarms.net
  10. when Michelle McCool would do the Faithbreaker and everyone would pretend it wasnt the Styles Clash

Fareal

Fareal Eternally Rused
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.