Favorite halal speedrun -

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all love it when some sperg shows up to the farms and immediately gets outed as such and halal'd. Let's take a trip down memory lane, which incident was your favorite?

I have to go with Maddie a/k/a @Zhan-Tiri13, who showed up in April of this year, first to defend Willm3LuvTrains, but then switched her lane and started attacking him to get clout. It didn't go well for her. First thread where she defends him and gets immediately doxed and vigorously mocked, second thread where she tries to cozy up to KF by dropping info about him, which turned into her halal thread, now 40+ pages and continuing to monitor her. Sadly she didn't stick around to play.

Angel Baby Firefly

every police are dangerous at me 🚬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xerxes IX

Neko Atsume cat named Sargon of Aclawed next?
kiwifarms.net
This was years ago but apropros of nothing someone in one of the Tumblr threads started sperging about how they got off to bestiality. Cue the infamous opening line "im going to preface this by saying i like the idea of fucking dogs".

Bonus points for another halal user posting in the thread, he was a coomer who watched too much hentai and wanted to fuck his sister in the ass or something

Last edited:

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t even count though, seeing as they were a glutton for punishment.

TheProdigalStunna

I just wanna blend for God's sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was going to be my choice as well. Anyone who hasn't read through that thread really should. Basically, on the day he registered this guy admitted to being turned on by the infamous sewer orgy scene in IT. He only keeps digging deeper and deeper, admitting to much worse things with no prompt. It's one of the most beautiful trainwrecks I've ever read and one of the most memorable moments on this site.

Last edited:

welcometotherock

Time to sound the trumpets of autistic jihad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not "technically" halal, but @Greg’s Delusional GF getting doxed within hours of first posting here followed by Meowthkip greenlighting the thread the very next day is a candidate for my personal favourite halal speedrun. Did I forget to mention that I literally ran out of space in the OP to include extra shit?

Woman's inability to keep her mouth shut combined with all the other shit we've been able to find out about her past means that it's literally impossible to get a concise OP going because so much shit needs to be omitted for it to even fit.

GHTD

Some of you guys are alright
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only started really looking at the site a month after this guy, but reading Coolbreeze88 make an ass of himself and get immediately halaled out of fucking nowhere was hilarious.

Tags
None