Favorite Quote! -

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Phil is a quote machine, hardly a day goes by without him saying something that people, fans and detractors alike, will never forget!
So what have he said that will for ever be edge into your memory, what have made you laugh out loud, sigh heavily or simply rammed your fist into the wall in pure anger and frustration?

Mine is from his "This is my art" speech!
Where he claim that he creates art since the main character in the game won't move unless he touch the controller.

It is memorialized because of all the endless moments where he suddenly makes the loud outburst "I didn't do that!".

DarkSydePundit

I‘m spooky uguuu~
kiwifarms.net
I have a Micropenis.

Enough from me Phil often says "I don't know what to do" when playing a new game.
He repeates it ad nauseam that every normal human being would pause the game and look up the controls.

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
kiwifarms.net
"BUGGED MECHANICS"

"I'M PRESSING BUTTONS!!!"

"Kojima world order is in effect here."

"Woow dude"

"WHHUTT"

neural

It's like 6 milli ways to die my nigga choose one
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Online play.. Only the shitty may apply"
"I'm BLAHCKING!!"
"Woooow, what a great game"
"Goodbye.. It's over.." [Persona 3 ragequit]

RIP_SANITY

I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD
kiwifarms.net
"I'M THE EDWARD SNOWDEN OF THE FGC!!!" (from his final SFV rant)
"I DID IT, WHAT? WH-WHAAATT?? WHAAAT??? I DID IT, I KILLED HIM AND THEN I DIED AND THE GAME SAID I DIED! He had no energy bar left, I killed him legittimately and the game said I died!" (from his MMX3 playthrough)
"Your mother probably shat you out, you fucking piece of shit, learn how to fucking play a game and be a honorable fucking player and don't spam projectiles you stupid fucking idiot"(Injustice 1)
"So now, as you live in your mom's basement you can celebrate by eating you whole bag of doritos and chugging down your fucking fanta cuz you gotta win with Deathstroke, you are so good, cuz you rock back and shot bullets, fuck you you stupid little bitch" (from his Injustice 1 Deathstroke salt rant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmyUrnyFzfA

Shizuka

The DSPisms and DSP song guy
kiwifarms.net
"Dicks ass titties nipples, fuck fuck shit dicks, anal anal... youno, double penetration”
- one of his Firewatch prestreams, when he mocked cursing I think? I forgot, it over was 1.5 years ago.

Reactions: Heckler1

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"I have to fight as hard as I can,"

talking about wanting to keep his house.

Reactions: rizlajizzla
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino