• “When you're an underwater hamster you don't have to give a shit.”

Favorite Quote!

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Dragoonism, Nov 28, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Phil is a quote machine, hardly a day goes by without him saying something that people, fans and detractors alike, will never forget!
    So what have he said that will for ever be edge into your memory, what have made you laugh out loud, sigh heavily or simply rammed your fist into the wall in pure anger and frustration?

Mine is from his "This is my art" speech!

Where he claim that he creates art since the main character in the game won't move unless he touch the controller.

It is memorialized because of all the endless moments where he suddenly makes the loud outburst "I didn't do that!".

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  2. NOTHING I COULD DO!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
    Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. "i was scratching my leg."

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  4. SNORT

• Winner Winner x 4
    MMX

MMX Mortarch of misgendering
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. "Phil's a faggot! Phil's fat! Phil's a loser! Phil's a beggar!". All of these statements are in fact true. Bravo to Phil for finally admitting it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DiabeticShitheadPhil

DiabeticShitheadPhil 15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand

kiwifarms.net
  6. "I don't own a business"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  7. "Thank you, you fucking worthless humans, for the views!"

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    BIgBadWolf

BIgBadWolf How did I end up here?

kiwifarms.net
  8. "I did nothing wrong."

• Like Like x 3
    Rare Drop

Rare Drop The future's gonna be great!

kiwifarms.net
  9. I have a Micropenis.

Enough from me Phil often says "I don't know what to do" when playing a new game.
    He repeates it ad nauseam that every normal human being would pause the game and look up the controls.

DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  10. "BUGGED MECHANICS"

"I'M PRESSING BUTTONS!!!"

"Kojima world order is in effect here."

"Woow dude"

"WHHUTT"

Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  11. "Online play.. Only the shitty may apply"
    "I'm BLAHCKING!!"
    "Woooow, what a great game"
    "Goodbye.. It's over.." [Persona 3 ragequit]

• Winner Winner x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. "I'm one of the best overall gamers in the country"

• Winner Winner x 3
    Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Just warming up a little bit, vroom vroom!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. An underrated favorite of mine:

2 YARD RUSH, 6 YARD RUSH, 3 YARD RUSH, TOUCHDOWN! FUCK YOU! *Controller Slam* FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!

Ends at 9:00.

• Winner Winner x 8
    El Porko Fako

El Porko Fako Farfetch'd is already in the pot cooking
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "I don't think I'm eligble to have to pay that tax, so you don't have to worry about it," to a fucking state auditor.

• Winner Winner x 4
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. "I'M THE EDWARD SNOWDEN OF THE FGC!!!" (from his final SFV rant)
    "I DID IT, WHAT? WH-WHAAATT?? WHAAAT??? I DID IT, I KILLED HIM AND THEN I DIED AND THE GAME SAID I DIED! He had no energy bar left, I killed him legittimately and the game said I died!" (from his MMX3 playthrough)
    "Your mother probably shat you out, you fucking piece of shit, learn how to fucking play a game and be a honorable fucking player and don't spam projectiles you stupid fucking idiot"(Injustice 1)
    "So now, as you live in your mom's basement you can celebrate by eating you whole bag of doritos and chugging down your fucking fanta cuz you gotta win with Deathstroke, you are so good, cuz you rock back and shot bullets, fuck you you stupid little bitch" (from his Injustice 1 Deathstroke salt rant)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmyUrnyFzfA

RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  16. "ME! REE!"

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. "Dicks ass titties nipples, fuck fuck shit dicks, anal anal... youno, double penetration”
    - one of his Firewatch prestreams, when he mocked cursing I think? I forgot, it over was 1.5 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
    Shizuka

Shizuka The DSPisms and DSP song guy

kiwifarms.net
  18. "I have to fight as hard as I can,"

talking about wanting to keep his house.

• Winner Winner x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  19. “AWWW CAHMAHN DOOD!”

Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey Trailer Park Supervisor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. "Im blocking oh my gah ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK. I did absolutely nothing half that time and still got hit. I was holding back the block, he was jumping, Ive tried to fuckin... do nothing, he does stuff, unbeliavable, double perfect."

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.