Favorite Takedown of a Lolcow -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
little lesson for you nerds.

back in 2014/2015 there was Jace and Deagle Nation. He was aspiring to get in with MDE and was an act, but it had a ton of people fooled, in part because he was really, really funny and everyone was having fun. I did a stream on it a while ago and afaik it's probably the best synopsis available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX_5X4w5c_A

Regardless, at the height of GamerGate, Jace famously threatened to do Assassins Creed moves on Brianna Wu and "street race her to the grave" in his mother's prius. This threat was taken seriously after he crashed his car and filmed the accident in character. He got doorknocked by the FBI, and to this day, Brianna Wu brings it up as a credible threat against their life.

In the aftermath, a stuttering hairy troll doll looking Jewish caricature named Reuben Baron tried to do an interview with Jace to get SJW street cred. What he (and most people) didn't know at the time is that the person behind Jace was a very real and very sharp witted person. He gets absolutely fucking obliterated during this 30 minute long interview with what he and everybody else believed to be a literal retard. He starts stuttering uncontrollably, doing exasperated stress sighs, and literally moaning "oy vey!" and "oy gevalt!".

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
little lesson for you nerds.

back in 2014/2015 there was Jace and Deagle Nation. He was aspiring to get in with MDE and was an act, but it had a ton of people fooled, in part because he was really, really funny and everyone was having fun. I did a stream on it a while ago and afaik it's probably the best synopsis available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX_5X4w5c_A

Regardless, at the height of GamerGate, Jace famously threatened to do Assassins Creed moves on Brianna Wu and "street race her to the grave" in his mother's prius. This threat was taken seriously after he crashed his car and filmed the accident in character. He got doorknocked by the FBI, and to this day, Brianna Wu brings it up as a credible threat against their life.

In the aftermath, a stuttering hairy troll doll looking Jewish caricature named Reuben Baron tried to do an interview with Jace to get SJW street cred. What he (and most people) didn't know at the time is that the person behind Jace was a very real and very sharp witted person. He gets absolutely fucking obliterated during this 30 minute long interview with what he and everybody else believed to be a literal retard. He starts stuttering uncontrollably, doing exasperated stress sighs, and literally moaning "oy vey!" and "oy gevalt!".

That was truly the last great moment of Deagle Nation.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net

This is a certified hood classic.

The way Mr Metokur and Keemstar join forces to call out Jeremy Hambly fakeness is amazing.
I actually forgot how entertaining Jim used to be during the whole Bloodsports Golden Age/Era

I can't even remember all the weird little characters like the Honey Badgers and other wannabe grifters. I fondly remember tuning into the Kumite to hear all the retards scream at eachother in one place. You know, it's a shame because you think "I have half a brain, why not start a new cesspit show and try and get all the retards back together if only to minimize how many hours of trash anybody has to go through" but I know they won't ever make that mistake again. PPP fucked it up. And despite my world class opsec, I'm reticent to paint a target on my back that big.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, if you think about it, that story was fake as hell from the start. I mean, she had "her" pictures all over her website, yet one little video where she tells "Hello, Kiwifarms"? One little picture with today's date? Nah, "I don't need to prove you anything" a.k.a. words of every con-artist ever. Also, already mentioned pictures on her website, which was called "kimmy-slut" or something, were tame as fuck, like they were taken from a Facebook account or something, because, yeah, they actually were.

I could forgive buying that shit after the first allegations, but when that bitch tried to push some bullshit about Phil raping a pass-out drunk girl and no one told her to get the fuck out - that was embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as people eating that bullshit and shitting on everyone who were asking reasonable questions, but still.

Doesn't make THE RETRIBUTION any less epic though. I mean, destruction of a decade old catfishing con by doxing the snatch of one of the participants, that's not something you can see here every day.

Last edited:

Akashic Retard

Just here for friends
kiwifarms.net
I know this isn't officially a lolcow, but I consider lying about being in 9/11 for attention to be pretty lolcowic behavior. Also any Redbar video is worth a watch imo if you're into this kind of thing because the entire show is dedicated to making fun of people the host considers lolcows. This one just has the most general appeal I think because pretty much every reasonable person agrees that lying about being in 9/11 is pathetic and shameless.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't call it a takedown, since it's more just a callout and it's not about saying "nigger", in a place like this I couldn't care less, but it is still funny how he denies everything despite knowing, that A - yes, he indeed said that, B - there is a proof, and afterwards he is still trying to pretend that it's not what happened.

And it wasn't even the first time.